September 4, 2012 @ 01:14 AM
Moogy

I, Moogy, have sent “kidisgood” $170 + 4% (comes out to $6.80) through PayPal already for his Supreme Tan Safari Camp Cap. He has agreed to ship out the item with tracked shipping to Sydney, Australia and will PM me the tracking number and confirmation. Do you agree sir?
September 4, 2012 @ 08:43 AM
kidisgood

Hi bro
Everything is correct
Yes I do
September 4, 2012 @ 08:50 AM
Moogy

he has messaged me saying he will ship in a couple of hours and provide tracking information via PM.
September 5, 2012 @ 05:33 AM
Moogy

post office was apparently closed, shipping tomorrow he said.
September 5, 2012 @ 09:45 PM
LUPS

Sounding sketchy

|| instagram: lups1 ||

September 5, 2012 @ 10:01 PM
Moogy

if the item is not shipped by Friday I'm opening a PayPal dispute.
September 6, 2012 @ 04:56 PM
Moogy

Message I just recieved:
"Yeah
Bro just go Back from the post office
Ure cap is sent
I Will go to the po tomorrow morning to retrieve ure tracking number
Sorry for the long response but work really hard yesyerday
But ure cap is shipped"

I asked for pictures of receipt and tracking information by 3:00PM latest of his time Frday. If he fails to do this, PayPal dispute will be open. Just cause he says the item has been "shipped" doesn't really mean it has been. I need proof and confirmation + my tracking information.
September 6, 2012 @ 06:20 PM
LUPS

I would open the case now.
Fuck him, hes playing games with you

September 6, 2012 @ 08:02 PM
至高

lol @ going back to the post office to get a tracking number. They won't give a fuck about you the day after cause your shit is shipped off and they won't have any records of it. If anything he should've had the tracking # when he passed off the package through the window.
---
i just went through this. luckily my seller came through with the delivery. on the day after i sent him payment, he didnt reply until really late that night that he couldnt ship that day. he pulled through the 2nd day after though. if anything, don't buy from people without feedback on any forum. my seller had feedback on SS and on here, so i didnt get too paranoid over it.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

September 6, 2012 @ 10:18 PM
Moogy

yeah, I'm giving it until 3:00PM of his time to send me pictures of receipt and give me the tracking information. Even if he hasn't shipped and is just lying about it, when he's able to provide me the receipt and tracking information I'll be fine with it. If not, PayPal dispute is on it's way instantly.

The one reason why I'm holding on is due to the fact that I've been looking for this cap for ages. It's been a favourite of mine and the fact that he actually has it, makes me want to grab it off his hands. But we'll see where this goes, I did all smart decisions such as 4%, put payment as goods and all that jazz.
September 7, 2012 @ 11:43 AM
Moogy

giving it till tomorrow cause I'm off to bed now (9:45PM - my time: Sydney, Australia).

If I see no tracking information tomorrow when I wake up, opening a PayPal dispute instantly. I've given up on this kid, such a shame. I wanted this cap badly razz
September 9, 2012 @ 02:04 AM
Moogy

received tracking number and also got an image of my package from him.

my item is currently in "deposit" and I think it'll be shipped out on Monday (France time). I'll give the package 2 weeks since he promised 1 week and a half.

hopefully everything pulls through. Many problems with this transaction, trust-wise + communications.
September 12, 2012 @ 11:18 AM
Moogy

been almost 5 days with the activity of "deposit" when I track this package.

the seller said it would take 1-2 weeks for delivery... there goes 1 week, lol.
September 14, 2012 @ 12:37 PM
Moogy

still in the "depot" since Monday (10th of September, 2012). Due to this, I have opened a PayPal dispute.

I've become sick of waiting and checking my tracking to see the exact same result. I asked for a $176.80 refund or my hat to come by Friday (21st of September, 2012).

He also messaged today after I vigorously asked to check my item at the P.O:
"Just came back from the po, they say it Will be upgrade on monday or thursday
If it is not lmk bro thanks"

no thanks mate, he's just trying to delay the time for the Buyer Protection Policy to run out, imo.

<OPENED PAYPAL DISPUTE - END OF STORY>
September 14, 2012 @ 01:14 PM
LUPS

still in the "depot" since Monday (10th of September, 2012). Due to this, I have opened a PayPal dispute.

I've become sick of waiting and checking my tracking to see the exact same result. I asked for a $176.80 refund or my hat to come by Friday (21st of September, 2012).

He also messaged today after I vigorously asked to check my item at the P.O:
"Just came back from the po, they say it Will be upgrade on monday or thursday
If it is not lmk bro thanks"

no thanks mate, he's just trying to delay the time for the Buyer Protection Policy to run out, imo.

<OPENED PAYPAL DISPUTE - END OF STORY>

Good!
Hope all goes well and you're refunded accordingly.
Mods need to ban this guy

September 14, 2012 @ 02:29 PM
Moogy

@lups cheers for spectating this bruva, the arrogance has came out of him from the replies now. I don't even care anymore, I just want the cap or my money back quickly heh.
September 16, 2012 @ 03:18 AM
Moogy

no response/reply to dispute.

filing a claim sometime this week.
September 25, 2012 @ 10:53 AM
Moogy

claimed open 3 days ago.
pretty much in my favour, the cap is still in "depot". Absolutely ridiculous.
September 27, 2012 @ 10:22 PM
Hatchet.

Sorry this happened to you, did you actually ever see the hat? I was going to purchase a camp from him awhile back and asked for tagged pictures of all hats and he stopped replying.
September 28, 2012 @ 01:14 PM
Moogy

Sorry this happened to you, did you actually ever see the hat? I was going to purchase a camp from him awhile back and asked for tagged pictures of all hats and he stopped replying.

yeah I did, he gave me tagged pictures. I'm on the claim now, sucks though. I really wanted this cap, ugh.
September 28, 2012 @ 05:47 PM
Hatchet.

Atleast you'll probably get your money back, which is better than nothing
September 29, 2012 @ 09:37 AM
Moogy

LMAO, just found out that my hat finally got shipped to Australia just today.

it had been lost in the post office or whatever and is finally on it's way to my address. I don't even care anymore, I just want my money back. Though, we'll see what PayPal decides cause when I opened the claim, as described, it had always been stuck in "depot".

I don't care anymore if they extend this claim or give my money back. Even if I get this cap, I'll probably sell it instantly for a flip.

right now, I want time to fly and get my money or cap NOW.
October 8, 2012 @ 09:48 AM
Moogy

CLOSE THIS THREAD, GOT MY CAP LAST WEEK.
October 8, 2012 @ 10:56 AM
sparkythedinosaur

bit impatient man damnnnn, i understand that it took a while and seemed weird with the tracking info staying the same but orders from abroad aren't always perfectly shipped like a domestic shipping service, 3 weeks is definitely enough time to wait, you just need to be patient brah

street bound

October 8, 2012 @ 11:28 AM
Moogy

@urbancountryside I paid for express shipping which costed me $35, he promised 1 week and a half delivery. Instead, I got double that. Plus, if you checked my tracking, it was stuck on "depot".

$176.00 is quite a bit of money dude, you can't blame me.

Please login first to reply.