FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
July 27, 2012 @ 11:40 PM
frankieBRKLYN

I, The Ders, have sent an agreed upon sum of money through PayPal to Dylhynes. Dylhynes will in turn send the RFxAsics Salmon Toe's Size 11.5 to me tomorrow.

Do you agree Dylhynes?
July 28, 2012 @ 04:48 AM
Trollinator

Im watching both of you?

I want to see the world burn

July 31, 2012 @ 10:54 PM
frankieBRKLYN

He deactivated his account but I have contacted him through email, sorta sus imo
August 1, 2012 @ 12:13 AM

Inactive

I didn't deactivate my account, just deleted all my old topics and posts as I was having trouble selling on here due to trolls. I am now selling my items on eBay. I was going to deactivate my account but kept it so I could keep contact with loyal buyers like The Ders. I have sent The Ders a tracking number so he can track his sneakers. I apologize if you found my behaviour suspicious, but I assure you as a frequent buyer of sneakers online I have gotten scammed before. I know how bad it sucks, and I would never scam someone. Also I sent him an invoice and agreed here, so I would be stupid to attempt a scam after that, because there is so much evidence against me. Once again I apologize, and hope you enjoy your sneakers.
August 1, 2012 @ 05:57 AM
frankieBRKLYN

I didn't deactivate my account, just deleted all my old topics and posts as I was having trouble selling on here due to trolls. I am now selling my items on eBay. I was going to deactivate my account but kept it so I could keep contact with loyal buyers like The Ders. I have sent The Ders a tracking number so he can track his sneakers. I apologize if you found my behaviour suspicious, but I assure you as a frequent buyer of sneakers online I have gotten scammed before. I know how bad it sucks, and I would never scam someone. Also I sent him an invoice and agreed here, so I would be stupid to attempt a scam after that, because there is so much evidence against me. Once again I apologize, and hope you enjoy your sneakers.

No problem! Just had my doubts due to unfavorable consequences before! Also was a bit apprehensive about buying International but I can see that you're a legit guy, sorry for doubtin' ya! cool
August 9, 2012 @ 07:44 PM
frankieBRKLYN

Transaction completed, please close topic. Thanks.

Please login first to reply.