July 21, 2012 @ 12:36 AM
vafins

Well i just had a very good transaction with kitty, He sold me the green snakeskin shorts for retail plus shipping... I paid for the shorts wednesday he provided tracking that day and the shorts arrived in VA in two days very fast shipping
July 21, 2012 @ 01:45 AM
nikebridge

Yeah Dont Fuck with this guy

@timcoleman94 word!!!!!!
July 21, 2012 @ 01:45 AM
nikebridge

guy scammed on SS heavily!!!!!!!!! Please do not fall for the legit claim...guy is a fraud
July 21, 2012 @ 02:10 AM
nikebridge

for starters @soysaucenoodles @fizzyfinn here is the paypal he was using on SS to scam..sorry for blurry pic..check out the others I am gonna post
July 21, 2012 @ 02:22 AM
nikebridge

July 21, 2012 @ 02:24 AM
nikebridge

all in all..it takes alot to be banned on SS..guy was scamming so he got served..the thread was rather interesting cuz the guy claims to be a med student..and a lawyer..that one day attends UCLA but was now at UCSD?? lmao fuckin scammin smut
July 21, 2012 @ 02:54 AM

Inactive

bruh, you're fucking stupid.

*remove that fucking picture of my girlfriends email address her name being broadcast has nothing to do with YOU or this site, or I will be contacting your ISP and be filing documents with your city of residence and report you for intent of identity theft and harassment, I have your IP recorded, i will publish it if you require.*

each time you keep posting in here I am going to document how much you enjoy to entertain me.

you stay concerned and go out of your way FARRR to much when it comes to me. Don't get confused trying to track my life, you'll never get close.

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

July 21, 2012 @ 03:37 AM
EC

thats the paypal email you told me to send the money too also.

so your using your girlfriends name/email to front as yourself to sell things on here?

i think thats called identity theft if you ask me. by the way, i just got home and got your email.

so either your commiting identity theft or you have a pussy.

both are making alot of sense.
July 21, 2012 @ 03:44 AM

Inactive

bruh, you're fucking stupid.

*remove that fucking picture of my girlfriends email address her name being broadcast has nothing to do with YOU or this site, or I will be contacting your ISP and be filing documents with your city of residence and report you for intent of identity theft and harassment, I have your IP recorded, i will publish it if you require.*

You say all this bs for a damn email being shown when you scammed a kid for $167? Please shut the fuck up.

July 21, 2012 @ 05:25 AM
mproc

Just in case there isn't enough evidence of this guy being shady, here's more:

Asked for an invoice, and was sent an invoice listed as 'services' in the description. It isn't a box or option slot, so he clearly had to type out services. Paypal clearly states they cannot protect someone who bought something listed as a service.
July 21, 2012 @ 08:23 AM
Belak

Wow glad I found this thread, was about to cop that snakeskin tee off him for $50. Smart using cheap prices to lure potential victims.
July 21, 2012 @ 08:25 AM
EC

Don't get confused trying to track my life, you'll never get close.

July 21, 2012 @ 02:23 PM

Inactive

[repost]

lmfao, actually! AT first I was kinda angry about this, but now that i've woke up, like a mature adult would, smoked some out of my bong and reflected on this foolishness, I am just gonna say

To nikebridge, whatever your issues with me that you feel are legitimate are, I am sorry. I never dealt with you directly, and if you wish to continue to harass me and slander me, my private paparazzi, then son go ahead. Anything that happened before you do not know the full truth on, are not thinking about it from a domestic shippers side, and not looking at it my way, if for whatever you feel is false then thats you, im not gonna be breaking my back to prove anything to you. Take this as a truce, or just walk away. This user was never a buyer.

To Ry, Hey man, sorry I took so long on the shipping, I still was legit the whole time, a bit slow yes, but I was legitimate to this buyer 100%. Same for you, take this as a truce or just walk away. Buyer was never scammed.

To the guy who keeps asking about my shorts, NO! Stop asking, it was you that provoked all this foolishness, so just move on.

To buyers:

1. I accept paypal +4% only - NO GIFT, unless you acknowledge through email that you are sending gift.

2. I ship domestic first class only, unless you send me an email from your paypal email to my email stating that you wish first class international. First class international does not "Track to the door", Priority first class does.

3. As of my recent transactions success, I now do a special service that I think EVERYONE should do, which includes at least one of the following - a. videotaping myself wrapping and putting the label on the box, with the link unlisted on youtube & PM'd to the person; b. a SKYPE phone conference showing me wrapping the merchandise, or me showing the actual product that I have it; c. taking about 5 tagged pics and dates with the steps of my wrapping the box with the buyers name on a tag or with the conversation on the my laptop screen included in the shot
4. Only ONE person on HB has claimed scam, I have done multiple transaction, but ONE bad apple comes up. On EBAY there are thousands of POWER SELLERS who have impeccable feedback, but also have NEGATIVE feedback, for instance "uniquehypecollection"

has much GOOD feedback but a COUPLE "bad apples" and only could respond to really like ONE of them:

But does this mean he is a scammer? Or bad business person? Some things just go wrong sometimes, especially through this BUGGY USPS medium.

Anyways, I been buying and selling online longer than most of you, way on SC since it was called ISS, before the sole bar was created to counter scammers, I bought Space Jam 23's for 300 in the summer of 2009 off Air Randy on Niketalk, I have had an account on Niketalk since like 2006. I've seen how buying and selling has changed. It is a new generation of buying and selling out there and I honestly I guess am just getting up to speed, hence my shipping speed has now increased, back when it was kinda cool to chill on merchandise for a few days or so, but now I guess people are so paranoid that it had to just be autonomous now, I get that.

Just wanted to let such be known for the individuals it belongs to, and to potential buyers, who unsure of whats going on. If the trolling continues, I will just ONLY repeat my numbered selling methods, mentioned as above, because thats the purpose for this thread and my desire to even be here anyways.

& PS, the prices are low because I just want to get rid of this shit, Im not hurting for an extra 15, or 20 bucks that I could be losing, fall will be here soon and I will make that back easy..

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

July 21, 2012 @ 05:00 PM
The Fiasco

lmao @ taking screenshots with a camera. hollyyyyy fucking shit that's funny AF.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

July 21, 2012 @ 11:01 PM
nikebridge

confused
July 21, 2012 @ 11:05 PM
nikebridge

lmfao this shit is sad..You might have a mental disability..you attended 4 schools in your head..your supposedly a doctor and a lawyer...lmfao like come on..how broke as fuck are you that you have to scam ppl???? I hope everyone you scammed reports you and takes this information to a higher authority as well as the mod @jaded can look into banning you AFTER everyone gets their loot back.
July 21, 2012 @ 11:09 PM
nikebridge

lmao @ taking screenshots with a camera. hollyyyyy fucking shit that's funny AF.

you can take my cock out your mouth tho...seems as if kitty's dick is in your ass...mad irrelevant..im on a mac compared to your acer aka it most likely can screenshot but...I did it to quickly prove a point...slide my nuts out and go troll elsewhere thanks tho

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.