Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
December 22, 2011 @ 05:14 PM
CrimsonGuard

It’s too bad all this is starting to come to light now, be warned this “Legasee” guy is a scammer. I think a few of us have been scammed by this punk and unfortunately have waited long enough now to realize his so called “order” isn’t coming in. I was stupid enough to send him payment as I needed a pair of Wtaps Eras sz 8.5 for an xmas gift after he tells me had them on hand. After I made payment via paypal GIFT* the A**hole tells me he doesn’t have my size but it will come for sure next week. At this point I wanted my money back. Well it’s been over a week for me and he has stopped replying to my emails for the last 5 days. *Pretty low to be scamming off people during the holidays*. It’s a good wake up call, as only a few members do legitimate hook ups these days. Anyone with info on him or updates please post here or PM me, I will do what I can to get this guy. What goes around comes around.

P.S> Never send paypal funds via Gift just pay the seller the 4% extra and under goods/services that way youre protected. Paypal is now investigating this seller and transaction.
December 22, 2011 @ 05:40 PM
JesseC

He's trying to get me for my money too, but I just got a case opened against him. Looks like he's not so smart now. I'll keep us updated on him.

On a side note, trolls really hurt my feelings, etc.

December 24, 2011 @ 05:36 AM
arkitekt

He got me as well. I have already contacted paypal and opened a case against him. Please keep me posted if you hear anything JesseC and I will do the same.
December 24, 2011 @ 07:39 AM
JesseC

He got me as well. I have already contacted paypal and opened a case against him. Please keep me posted if you hear anything JesseC and I will do the same.

Will do man, good luck.

December 25, 2011 @ 12:00 AM
D. Rose

Tried to scam me as well and tried to make me send as a gift - I didn't buy it.

LOWBALL PARADISE: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/159669

December 28, 2011 @ 07:08 PM
arkitekt

Legasee (Samuel Yun),

My friend works at the Criminal Justice department at the Los Angeles District Attorneys Office. I have given him your name as well as the emails that are associated with your paypal account.

karmaloopsn22208@gmail.com
vitaminwolf@gmail.com

Although it depending on how many people you have scammed and the amount of cash that was stolen, you will most likely be charged with Grand Theft and NOT a misdemeanor. Reason is because you had an INTENT to commit theft over the value exceeding $950 per California Penal Code Section 487.

If you don't live in California, no problem. They will find you and be able to charge you in the state that you are in.

You live in New Jersey? You will be charged with Third Degree Theft charge (A Felony) since I know you have scammed people for more than $500. Maximum penalty is up to 5 years in prison.

You live in New York? You will be charged with First Degree class E felony per section code 190.65 per New York State Law.

If you choose to STEAL, SCAM, and DEFRAUD people of their money and continue to refuse their plea for a refund, then we will continue until they find you.
December 29, 2011 @ 04:11 PM
B Haht

^get your dick whet arkitekt get this guy outa here
January 20, 2012 @ 01:20 AM
JesseC

All of the messages between Sam and I have disappeared from my inbox, so now I have no proof. Did his account get deleted?

January 21, 2012 @ 11:33 PM
LckyChrmsBboy

you should always copy and save all messages in situations like this. Don't just save to your inbox. Have it stored in different places.

I hope all works out for everyone involved. But to the OP, you should never send as gift unless they are your friends. Even if you've dealt with them in the past and things went well.
January 22, 2012 @ 01:21 AM
hypoh

Sooo.... did this scammer get butt raped yet?
January 24, 2012 @ 07:38 AM
JesseC

Nothing Paypal can do, nothing that the police would do. But I do have his actual address.

January 24, 2012 @ 07:52 AM
3lite

Nobody can ever top that nigga Deko
January 24, 2012 @ 07:53 AM
buffaloclone

he scammed me for wtaps as well. im retarted, shouldnt have sent it as a gift

warts i believe is his other account, he messaged me saing he bought things friom him and he was legit

http://dogfart69.tumblr.com/ follow ya boi, its pretty much all puppies and babes

January 24, 2012 @ 04:11 PM
avantgarde302

Legasee (Samuel Yun),

My friend works at the Criminal Justice department at the Los Angeles District Attorneys Office. I have given him your name as well as the emails that are associated with your paypal account.

karmaloopsn22208@gmail.com
vitaminwolf@gmail.com

Although it depending on how many people you have scammed and the amount of cash that was stolen, you will most likely be charged with Grand Theft and NOT a misdemeanor. Reason is because you had an INTENT to commit theft over the value exceeding $950 per California Penal Code Section 487.

If you don't live in California, no problem. They will find you and be able to charge you in the state that you are in.

You live in New Jersey? You will be charged with Third Degree Theft charge (A Felony) since I know you have scammed people for more than $500. Maximum penalty is up to 5 years in prison.

You live in New York? You will be charged with First Degree class E felony per section code 190.65 per New York State Law.

If you choose to STEAL, SCAM, and DEFRAUD people of their money and continue to refuse their plea for a refund, then we will continue until they find you.

once I was scammed and filed a claim through this:
http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx
and the justice department in his state picked up the claim, no lie.
in most states the general law is any theft > $1,000 = felony
January 26, 2012 @ 03:00 AM
JesseC

^Thanks man. I just filled out a detailed report. I included arkitekt's info as a secondary victim, and I will be updating them with more, so EVERYONE WHO GOT SCAMMED BY SAM needs to send me their names and email addresses so that we can build a strong case against him. If we can prove that he stole as much as he did, with the intent of stealing more, we can get him. So start coming forward!

January 26, 2012 @ 03:14 AM
Jens Voigt

If it's Samuel Yun, then I've been scammed by him before too, I think his previous username here was Hova.

edit: Yeah his email was the karmaloopsn one, hova=sam.

January 26, 2012 @ 07:20 AM
JesseC

Hova was Sam? I used to see him on here a lot and he never seemed like a cock sucker.

January 31, 2012 @ 06:27 PM
slap

Whats the situation on this?
Anybody get their money back?

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

February 1, 2012 @ 09:35 PM
JesseC

^No one's seen/heard anything yet. Looking dim for right now but hopefully the IC3 Will be able to start this up.

February 13, 2012 @ 03:55 AM
internet

Please reply to the pm that I've sent all of you, it's rather important.
March 12, 2012 @ 07:12 AM
Blvckcolvmn

Any update on this jack wagon?

Column

Please login first to reply.