December 20, 2011 @ 02:21 AM
D. Rose

Deal was made for a medium navy box logo.
Sent him 170 + 4% via paypal.
Seller claimed to have shipped item the following day.
Received package today to find an old ragged red zip up hoodie......
As you can see on the shipping label, seller checked ABANDON in case of non-delivery.
This shows furthermore that he sent an old worthless hoodie in replacement.
I understand this isn't his first time scamming after looking up his name.
I should've trusted my instincts.
I'm a trusted and reputable member and trader here like what my feedback says.

LOWBALL PARADISE: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/159669

December 20, 2011 @ 02:45 AM
Japanese Elitist

yeah that dudes name has been going around for being a scammer.
Hope you get your money back bro.
December 20, 2011 @ 03:13 AM
Head Hunterz

yeah that dudes name has been going around for being a scammer.
Hope you get your money back bro.

I never dealt with you before...

Deal was made for a medium navy box logo.
Sent him 170 + 4% via paypal.
Seller claimed to have shipped item the following day.
Received package today to find an old ragged red zip up hoodie......
I understand this isn't his first time scamming after looking up his name.

What are you talking bout. youre probably pullling a reverse scam, switching the navy hoodie for that old ragged red zip up like you
stated

I import JDM vehicles into Canada, let me know if you're interested

December 20, 2011 @ 04:06 AM
Head Hunterz

The buyer is pulling a reverse scam plus initiating a full refund due to the fact that he/she is "unsatisfied" with what he/she got. Rep or not I know how this reverse scam work. ICUICU

December 20, 2011 @ 04:11 AM
D. Rose

1. If I received the actual box logo hoodie, why would I bother taking the time to create this big hassle when I got a steal on it?
2. You've tried this once already with another member here. You're not getting away with it this time.
3. I have reputation for flawless transactions here.
4. I don't have the time nor the motive to "reverse scam" you.
5. The money I would attain if I were to be "reverse scamming" you is merely nothing.

My flawless reputation and feedback vs. your no icon, tainted, scamming reputation.

December 20, 2011 @ 04:36 AM
Head Hunterz

LOL yeah okay there. "i don't have time" my ass.
number 4, that's what they always say. and when i say 'they' i mean the people who have done what you're trying to pull
5. if money is merely nothing why are you in a rush to ask for a full refund. take some time and prove with what you receive in the mail in the mail, I want to see what you have.

What's my icon got to do with anything, least Im not some guy pretending to be Derrick Rose by having his name as my user and his pic as my icon.
What's your rep going to do in real life,. This is rep on hypebeast, the internet boy not like it's going to get you any where in life

December 22, 2011 @ 06:21 AM
MH3pworth

This kid scammed me too. I sent him a shirt as part of a trade and I never received anything in return I have tried to warn other but im sad to see you fell for this too D. Rose. just last week he supplied me with the same tracking number as the one he gave you and said that he is finally shipping to me... I wish there was more that we could do then getting him banned from the site. its fucking bull shit. Especially on a trade sense no Paypal or anything was involved im just out a DS Supreme Tee.
December 22, 2011 @ 10:09 PM
Head Hunterz

Just to point things out...

On my listing it says I "don't ship first, no exception"
Black boxes are censoring address for personal reason, user MH3pworth stated he will ship his shirt out first AND provide tracking, later on finding out he didn't release any sort of tracking to me. Overall no sign of tracking was shown or proof of receipt etc. plus his so called package never came through, lost in the mail? maybe or haven't shipped out in the first place ; yet he thinks that I have and is just trying to screw him over.
Third point, just double checking. He will "harass" me until I fulfill my part of the transaction, even though he hasn't fulfilled his part.

December 24, 2011 @ 01:00 AM
MH3pworth

You're out of control. You cant deny giving us the same tracking number man and i know i have no proof of anything else and thats why i never reported you before. Just cuz i dont have proof doesn't mean it didn't happen. Luckily D. Rose has proof though so fuck you.
December 24, 2011 @ 05:09 AM
Head Hunterz

Just cuz i dont have proof doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Well it's either you did or you didn't ship, there's no in between.

Besides i love how D.Rose called me out yet he doesn't have proof of the item being different. he just showed that he filled a paypal dispute saying "not as describe" and checked off whatever he wants...

December 24, 2011 @ 11:59 PM
D. Rose

As you can see on the shipping label, seller checked ABANDON in case of non-delivery.
This shows furthermore that he sent an old worthless hoodie in replacement.
If he truly sent me the brand new box logo, he would of course want the hoodie back in the case on a non-delivery - no doubt.

December 25, 2011 @ 01:53 AM
Head Hunterz

If you can compare the ink mark; the seller's portion and the "in case of non-delivery" i didn't check off 'abandon.' the ink is thicker.

Second of all what kind of Supreme hoodie is that, from which season because obviously the hoodie shown has been swapped for the navy bagged up one

I love how paypal favored to the buyer just because i couldn't prove additional information to back up my shit, what can i say once it's ship i can't provide anything else, tracking won't do and now i have to refund him the money while he keeps the navy hoodie and ships me back this red hoodie he fished out smh

Please login first to reply.