Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
February 15, 2011 @ 06:23 AM
kidkorea

This post is long overdue so my apologies but I was in the middle of travelling overseas etc.

Simply put: I was supposed to send LustForLife012 2 pairs of unbranded denim + an Obey Rapture Jacket for his 8gb Iphone 3gs. I've been selling on these forums for a while so I sent him my feedback thread and this idiot says he'll send first as long as I send it after he updates me with the tracking number. He sent me tagged pics and thought this was an overall good dude.

Unfortunately after he updated me it was past noon on a Saturday and the post office was closed so I had to ship out my end on Monday, luckily his package arrived first. I opened a dinky little box and on the inside was a plastic ring case and on the inside was a fake plastic diamond ring. I immediately started laughing when I saw this and thought this guy was one of the biggest clowns I've ever dealt with in the past 6 years of buying/selling/trading. Don't know how he thought he was going to get away with this. Was pretty annoyed because we sent each other like 40 pm's to get this deal sorted out and this is what it all resulted in.

I'll post up screenshots and everything in a bit but just wanted to get this up before I forgot and he got someone else. All this happened around 1/6 - 1/8 2011.

ii-se.co Instagram: @iiseSEOUL Search "iise" on Facebook and like the page to support!

February 15, 2011 @ 02:31 PM
Podge

*sigh* tracking number doesn't mean shit for the most part until arrival. Since he approached you with the trade, you should have waited until arrival of his product.
~Lefty

ps. awaiting all the evidence. i'm guessing you didn't pay too much for the unbranded if they were the ones on sale at uo.
February 16, 2011 @ 04:39 AM
kidkorea

*sigh* tracking number doesn't mean shit for the most part until arrival. Since he approached you with the trade, you should have waited until arrival of his product.
~Lefty

ps. awaiting all the evidence. i'm guessing you didn't pay too much for the unbranded if they were the ones on sale at uo.

Yea, glad I got the product before I shipped out my gear. I actually had the gear all ready to be shipped out and brought it to the post office and the RING was waiting in my mailbox.

I think its irrelevant how much I paid for the items from my end of the trade. He's the one who conjured up the deal, not me.

ii-se.co Instagram: @iiseSEOUL Search "iise" on Facebook and like the page to support!

February 17, 2011 @ 11:32 PM
Food

he tried trading my stuff for his phone too. so meh. fuck these iphone scammers
June 26, 2011 @ 08:52 PM
Podge

Banned
~Lefty

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.