Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
November 13, 2009 @ 06:34 PM
RESIN

Made a deal with this user on Monday for his iPhone 3G 16GB for $250 CAD (CANADIAN DOLLARS)shipped. He asked me to send him the phone as a Personal Gift so that he wouldnt get charged with Paypal fees and he could send it faster. Believing him, I sent it as he said.

alright i send money in now

okk. do you have references on hypebeast or solecollector forum or any forum??? If sooo ill send money right awway

may i ask what is the difference when i mark it as a gift when paying? i just wanna know becuase ppl always ask me to do it

aobut $230 something

iif you go through with $250 CAD you dun hvae to throw in your gshock lol =P

hey you got any refs? i'll take it for $250 CAD Shipped. reason im offering CAD is because it's easier for my conversion lol

hey how are you doing?? so u said u would take for 250 cad what is that lol im confused if ur talking bout canadian dollars how much would that be usa dollars ?? let me know thanks

how much american dollars will that be for me though??

ok as long as u send as gift when u send to paypal its a deal ! let me know

the only differnce is that i wont get charged paypal fees so i will have more money to ship it faster to u thats what it does cause any other way paypal charges alot

im sorry bro people i have sold to never left me feeback but i have sold bbc shirts and bbc polos on here and eggplat foamposites i have sold alot of stuff well not alot but enough but people dont ever leave me feedback but i legit i promise

aight my paypal is [email]marqueese@hotmail.com[/email] but like i said make sure u do personal then do as gift so they wont charge me and i can get it there faster

It is now Friday, and I have only heard from this user once since I have sent in the money. Paypal states that he has already confirmed and accepted the money. He replied on Wednesday saying :

i was wanting on the payment to go through first bro im sorry i told u it wasnt going through because of the canadian dollar

sorry it took so long for me to get back to u bro! when i check the money its said something crazy about being in canadian dollars or something i dont know whats going on

I have messaged him both Thursday and Today telling him I will report him to paypal as a scammer. I have been on Hypebeast to check if he has been online, and it says he has been online both days, meaning he is simply ignoring my messages.

Anyone else done any deals with this guy??
November 13, 2009 @ 06:39 PM
RESIN

Now i am trying to dispute to paypal and i cannot because i sent it as a gift. FML. any suggestions?
November 13, 2009 @ 06:55 PM
&y

i was gonna buy this, it seemed too good to be true and he was too eager to sell his stuff, so i just said no.
November 14, 2009 @ 05:06 PM
gmrnguyen

same thing that's happening to me right now.. i'm going to call paypal and see what my options are..
November 15, 2009 @ 11:16 PM
RESIN

gmrnguyen so you bought the iphone from this user as well?
November 16, 2009 @ 12:32 AM
grizzzly

Now i am trying to dispute to paypal and i cannot because i sent it as a gift. FML. any suggestions?

you can dispute it even if u sent it as a gift now

is what i was told by paypal
November 20, 2009 @ 03:22 PM
RESIN

just got hold of the user through facebook.. says his house was robbed including the iphone i bought = =. I am now asking him for a refund
November 20, 2009 @ 10:54 PM
chiggah

queester could be a liar/scammer. He tried very hard to sell me the iphone and bbc jeans and APC new cures with watch. I didn't fall for it.

this is his username on bapetalk.com

www.bapetalk.com/forum/member.php?u=20496

his waywt pics

i38.tinypic.com/s1501w.jpg

www.bapetalk.com/forum/showthread.php?p=790402#post790402

i37.tinypic.com/2jescc9.jpg
November 20, 2009 @ 11:22 PM
KALiKUSH

bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro
November 21, 2009 @ 12:12 PM
RESIN

he has begun to ignore me again since 1 PM yesterday lol. I think chances are he is a scammer
November 21, 2009 @ 04:02 PM
grizzzly

file a paypal claim...
November 22, 2009 @ 04:02 PM
RESIN

yep filed a paypal claim. hopefully it works
November 22, 2009 @ 04:02 PM
RESIN

with evidence of him admitting to not having the phone we agreed on lol =]

Please login first to reply.