305 Chaplin Cres
Toronto, ON
M5P1B1 Canada.

His phone numbers ( probably )

(416) 551-0921

(416) 484-7345
July 25, 2009 @ 08:23 PM
alex.

also one guy on the iss noticed that: "both right shoes had dirt in the same spot smh he need his ass whoped"
July 25, 2009 @ 09:39 PM
treasurehoard

Alex I saw your post over on AF. I mod the Diesel section there. Also help out w/ PayPal/eBay/Shipping stuff, fraud prevention all that sort of crap when it comes up on the site.

Just going to repost this here as it looks like you are on HB more than AF so will have a better chance of seeing it here.

it won't let me post links here because I don't meet the post requirements so I had to space the 2 links I posted to the scam reporting info both of them contain some very useful stuff and you should report him ASAP so that this is on record w/ the proper authorities.

You should report him to ebay for selling stolen property. Not sure if they are going to take any action on it but it is worth a shot. Just use the reporting button either at under his user info or at the bottom of the page. It has a drop down box that you can select stolen item w/.

Also check out this link. It has some useful info if you have been scammed. Most of those reporting agencies are for the US. You will need to do some research and figure out which agencies you can report him to in Canada.

w w w. authenticforum.com/rules-suggestions-helpful-reference-threads/347-paypal-ebay-online-selling-informational-superthread.html#post4462

Definitely contact Canada Post and report him for mail fraud also since he is both scamming and sending counterfeit merchandise via the postal service both are illegal.

Here is 1 reporting agency in Canada:

w w w. recol.ca/intro.aspx?lang=en

You can file a complaint on the site. It can take time for them to take any action, and you might never hear back from them. This is similar to the IC3 complaint site for the US. I do know that some people who have used IC3 to file complaints have recovered all or some of their money. Sometimes it took a while (6 months+ in some cases). Some people never got any money back. However reporting this person could lead to their arrest etc which would at least be better than nothing happening and allowing them to continue scamming people.

Also just IMO, as someone who does a lot of business online, I would advise against trading with people. Unfortunately there are a lot of people out there who are just not trustworthy and will rip you off if they get the chance. Better to sell your items and buy their stuff. That way you can pay with a credit card/paypal and do a chargeback if they try any funny shit.

Hope this helps!
July 25, 2009 @ 11:27 PM
tlupinek

you should report and follow up on this matter to the fullest. he basically stole 500 dollars from you which is grand larceny...you should show whatever authorities you know of (i read most this but not the last post before this one) all of your pm's and proof of the scam and get that fuck in trouble. what a huge fucking swine. He probably also buys 10$ fake tees and thinks that's legit and cool. fuck banning him from the internet, ban him from life because he has no integrity. as a matter of fact, you don't even need to, he banned himself from any sort of decent life because he is a spineless, untrustworthy peon. please get him arrested or fined to the max so this kind of shit happens lesss!

p.s. always ship with tracking regardless of the price, make the other person pay for it or something!
July 25, 2009 @ 11:27 PM
tlupinek

p.s. i know i have no reason to be involved with this i just think that scamming is pretty much the lamest thing someone can do on the internet.
July 25, 2009 @ 11:28 PM
tlupinek

p.p.p.s. GET HIM IN TROUBLE OR HE MIGHT ACTUALLY BE A GENIUS... prove him wrong
July 26, 2009 @ 12:13 AM
jeaniu$

.. wow you guys are crazy... its innocent until proven guilty.. thats not my ebay leave the poor guy alone you ruined his auction
July 26, 2009 @ 12:27 AM
jeaniu$

you guys are actually killing me with all this detective shit I dont even know what to say after being scammed out of my own shit and people thinking im actually the scammer, plus I wanted to wear the yeezys not sell em.
July 26, 2009 @ 12:31 AM
jeaniu$

plus I've sold countless and countless times here on HB.. I have more vouches than alex I just don't post every 5 minutes..
July 26, 2009 @ 12:36 AM
jeaniu$

alex is one difficult person to deal with.. even Citizen pm'd me telling me some stuff about alex he told me to keep it between me and him so Im not going to air that out, now things are just too crazy he's pming me sending me death threats and how hes going to pay members in toronto if they beat me up and my family.. dude is a nut job.
July 26, 2009 @ 05:12 AM
alex.

the only thing i did to citizen was that i didnt pay for the stuff i wanted due some complications,first with paypal and after that i had some health issues so i wasnt like buying clothes, that's all, i didnt scam him rofl and yeah that's super secret, ill talk about it anytime.

haha, you gave me that ebay account and now it's not yours, you cant even lie

yeah im sending you those pm's and what now? you deserve it and learn how to edit your posts.
and yeah we can clearly all see how many transactiouns you've made on hb that no one is taking your back and even if you've made like 500of em you still scammed me.

this is the pm he sent me that ebay acc so you can see im not making it up, learn how to lie properly

thanks for the help tlupinek and treasurehoard and yeah man you are completely right, this was my first trade..and also the last one..when there is no paypal protection etc. these dudes try to scam people.

btw as soon as he saw this thread he canceled that ebay auction

i filled complaint on that canadian site, also on ebay for the stolen shoes i also pm'd him to send the shoes to my friend located in the us but he wont respond..he hasnt responded since ive made this thread.

if nothing we will do it the old-fashioned way
July 26, 2009 @ 03:00 PM
alex.

he lied again, i just found out that that ebay account is indeed his ( yeah, google said that, we all knew that but i didnt have evidence ) he gave me the nickname koreandon as his ebay acc and when i googled it, it found that johndilinger account where he was selling my shoes

but he just changed his id or something

as you can see he changed it during our transaction so i cant google/whatever him!
July 27, 2009 @ 01:03 AM
Citizen-16657

Yes I am not a fan of Alex BUT this is obviously fraud and ALEX is right in this respect and Jeanius is looking extremely shady here....
July 27, 2009 @ 06:38 AM
-Billy

alex's case seems legit, someone needs to sort out jeaniu$

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.