OFFICIAL Show us your whip!

May 21, 2009 @ 15:54
Didn't realize the rich dudes who spend mad bank on cars because they can weren't car guys.
Rich or poor, there's something to appreciate when a car is tastefully and properly modified. Get over yourself.

do you even know what youre talking about?

FORUM SIGNATURE

May 21, 2009 @ 17:29
wouldn't you have to take your engine out to install new motor mounts? and how do you know you aligned and balanced everything correctly?
May 21, 2009 @ 20:57
things i had installed/modified/replaced in my single car garage with a cheap jack and even cheaper jack stands within the last 45 days, mostly in order from oldest to newest:
motor mounts
all fluids minus oil
catalytic converters (did not weld them, though)
rear emblem replace
hella celis tails (thats a euro retrofit BRO)
'sport' side moldings
side markers
full H&R coilovers (thats suspension BRO)
front bumper (and all oem hardware)
rear bumper
dinan intake (not just a filter replacement BRO)
dinan chip
new alternator and basically every belt
plugs and packs
new MAF housing
ICV replace
balance and mount rondell 58s
alignment in corner of walmart parking lot
finally new fogs with hid
new headlight retrofit (first to install anywhere)

most of this is pretty basic dude, are you going to build your motor/tranny and paint your car by your self too?
May 21, 2009 @ 21:16
I'm gonna put my money on russian rebuild....
May 21, 2009 @ 22:42
seems do it all your self is the way to go now days. i better jump on this
May 22, 2009 @ 05:30
Didn't realize the rich dudes who spend mad bank on cars because they can weren't car guys.
Rich or poor, there's something to appreciate when a car is tastefully and properly modified. Get over yourself.

qft

http://instagram.com/qyel

May 22, 2009 @ 10:11
do you even know what youre talking about?

No, not at all. But what I can tell you, is that you're being an elitist prick who doesn't know the difference between having his head up his ass or having his boyfriends head up his ass.
May 22, 2009 @ 11:59
youre such a car guy that you don't even know what youre talking about, 'sick nasty drop' coming from ugly truck driver made me lol irl.. sorry my springs arent cut or my car isnt on bags!

things i had installed/modified/replaced in my single car garage with a cheap jack and even cheaper jack stands within the last 45 days, mostly in order from oldest to newest:
motor mounts
all fluids minus oil
catalytic converters (did not weld them, though)
rear emblem replace
hella celis tails (thats a euro retrofit BRO)
'sport' side moldings
side markers
full H&R coilovers (thats suspension BRO)
front bumper (and all oem hardware)
rear bumper
dinan intake (not just a filter replacement BRO)
dinan chip
new alternator and basically every belt
plugs and packs
new MAF housing
ICV replace
balance and mount rondell 58s
alignment in corner of walmart parking lot
finally new fogs with hid
new headlight retrofit (first to install anywhere)

waiting for a rainy day: rotors, pads and stainless steel brakelines.. after that is putting all my new interior goodies together (will require me to remove everything, including the carpet, but im sure you would just pay someone a few grand to 'trick out your riiide')

so i ask you why are you such a BRO??? just bc i dont like ugly trucks on bags doesnt mean i dont know my shit

why hook up a slow cars engine, i dont get it, supercharge and be done, wont be that fast after that still, unless u got maaad $$
May 22, 2009 @ 16:38
wouldn't you have to take your engine out to install new motor mounts? and how do you know you aligned and balanced everything correctly?

nah you dont have to remove the engine, well at least in a honda you dont, just put a jack under the oil pan, but put like a piece of wood between the jack and the oil pan so you dont dent it, jack it up, remove mounts, etc. a friend of mine aligned his civic in his backyard, idk how but he would adjust something take it for a drive down the road then come back and keep adjusting it until it was right.
May 25, 2009 @ 02:32
Updated Photo's of my car:

May 25, 2009 @ 03:38
^clean eg mansmokeyface
May 25, 2009 @ 14:54
Polish those headlights.
May 28, 2009 @ 11:56
May 28, 2009 @ 16:05
Props
May 29, 2009 @ 02:28
most of this is pretty basic dude, are you going to build your motor/tranny and paint your car by your self too?

seems do it all your self is the way to go now days. i better jump on this

will be installing a supercharger HOPEFULLY before the end of the year.. the only thing i or any of my friends dont know how to do is program software? so that will be a fun excursion. we are going to replace my motor mounts yet again, which is kind of a hassle in such a small garage, so we will pull the engine out completely and start a rebuild to ensure it can handle more than 10PSI.. lots of replacing to do

No, not at all. But what I can tell you, is that you're being an elitist prick who doesn't know the difference between having his head up his ass or having his boyfriends head up his ass.

wait a minute, im elitist and gay because i drive a 10 year old bmw and work on it in a one car garage with my friends? ?) lol

why hook up a slow cars engine, i dont get it, supercharge and be done, wont be that fast after that still, unless u got maaad $$

not really sure what you define as fast.. but right now it runs pretty quick.. it's not a little 4cyl or anything.. decent displacement v8 with a very nice suspension, might be big but gets around.. i mean i went from a bmw 325i to this.. i think we clocked 0-60 in 5.2 seconds.. 1/4 mile 13.5.. and thats before a lot of the mods that would effect performance..

but the dinan supercharger with a rebuilt head and custom aftercooler will fix those numbers up right.. hoping for more than 10psi but what we have built is running a smooth 6psi pushing a little over 385HP to the rear wheels on amateur tuned software on nearly the same car that i have

haters >smh

FORUM SIGNATURE

May 29, 2009 @ 02:30

spacers and more low soon (again)

FORUM SIGNATURE

May 29, 2009 @ 11:01
looks clean no doubt, but i just think its slow, and dinan super charger + rebuilt headers for 385 whp? have fun spending 10k+
May 29, 2009 @ 15:07
might want different tires before you do the lowlow and wide
May 29, 2009 @ 19:25
Updated shots of how she currently sits:

May 31, 2009 @ 21:38
just got my new Mazda 3 Sport yesterday blushing

May 31, 2009 @ 22:34
The car is as happy as you are lol
Jun 01, 2009 @ 06:33
The car is as happy as you are lol

lmaoooo

Jun 01, 2009 @ 09:33
that lisence plate is put on ghetto as hell. and I see a !!!!
Jun 01, 2009 @ 17:58
that mazda looks like a white jack o lantern
Jun 01, 2009 @ 20:48
that lisence plate is put on ghetto as hell. and I see a !!!!

haha pink zip ties smokeyface

and that pedobear is for my friend >.<

Jun 02, 2009 @ 17:01
looks clean no doubt, but i just think its slow, and dinan super charger + rebuilt headers for 385 whp? have fun spending 10k+

10k+? for a supercharger and headers? is that in USD?

FORUM SIGNATURE

Jun 04, 2009 @ 16:28
your car is super dope man. I don't know if you said this already but is it a 540?
Jun 06, 2009 @ 07:45
My 1990 Passat 35i, It doesn
Jun 07, 2009 @ 01:39
Pritty dope dude, are those borbets?
Jun 12, 2009 @ 00:33
^why in gods name would you actually want to buy and XJ12, there are reasons they are almost given away. But i mean if you really want to run out of gas, and go really slow i guess its a good idea.
Please login first to reply.