May 19, 2009 @ 04:37 PM
dieslow

sick whipps yo
May 19, 2009 @ 04:43 PM
jdmkickfiend

my old car in the philippines

May 19, 2009 @ 05:14 PM
babyshoe

and less than 1% of them did the work on their car (probably a japanese import or a 'slammed' truck) in their own garage or drive way :*

why do you care if someone paid for it to be done? If you were really into cars, you would appreciate them for what they are, not the "wrench time" or any of that bullshit like that. I guess all of my former cars are whack as fuck, even though I worked my ass off at a job to pay for someone else.

i'm lame for not knowing how to paint, how to do body work, how to lathe forged wheels, how to install airbags.

May 19, 2009 @ 06:01 PM
Chris

^He's just crying to cry, let it go. His BWM isn't that cool anyways.
May 19, 2009 @ 06:02 PM
unknown force.

what if we don't own a garage D:
May 19, 2009 @ 09:24 PM
daledoh

Those "Rotas" are pretty ballin.

What wheels are they?

therainset.com

May 20, 2009 @ 12:03 AM
Zachh

They are Volks.

May 20, 2009 @ 09:43 AM
KlAzE1

look like rota's to me, what kind of volk's r they supposed to be..? never seen volk with those rims.
May 20, 2009 @ 11:05 AM
*MILK*

Then you probably never saw/cared to see volks other than the common te37, 57c's.

There is alot of different volks out there. People stateside just get the common newer ones.

Those are discontinued.

suhpreem. You really comfortable with that much spacer? Gotta fit in and have that edm tyte -camber huh
May 20, 2009 @ 01:50 PM
naRipsta

look like rota's to me, what kind of volk's r they supposed to be..? never seen volk with those rims.

They're discontinued, that's why you don't see them around a lot.
May 20, 2009 @ 04:20 PM
Zachh

Thanks for showing that picture naRipsta. I have been having a hard time finding alot of info on these. They are a discontinued model that are supposedly "old TE's" which is what people tell me. They have the Ray's engineering sticker on the inside barrel, but I haven't had time to take off the wheel and actually clean them all up to read it.
May 20, 2009 @ 04:53 PM
naRipsta

Yea, only word I got on them is they're either TE27's or TE16's.
May 20, 2009 @ 05:31 PM
Mr.Doback

May 21, 2009 @ 12:40 AM
iSTi

my old car in the philippines

clean ek dude
May 21, 2009 @ 02:21 AM
midwestfever

why do you care if someone paid for it to be done? If you were really into cars, you would appreciate them for what they are, not the "wrench time" or any of that bullshit like that. I guess all of my former cars are whack as fuck, even though I worked my ass off at a job to pay for someone else.

i'm lame for not knowing how to paint, how to do body work, how to lathe forged wheels, how to install airbags.

such a tool ^.. if i was really into cars id appreciate your ugly truck. guess i'm not really into cars, just figuring shit out that people like you dont have the capacity to figure out.. everything on my car was done in my one car garage with a tiny jack and some jack stands.. whereas people like you drive around town finding a 'tuner' and a 'customizar!111' to 'trick out' your 'ride'.. i find things i like and do them myself.. sorry that this bothers you over the webs

^He's just crying to cry, let it go. His BWM isn't that cool anyways.

and youre being a bitch on the internet bc you a bitch in real life

suhpreem. You really comfortable with that much spacer? Gotta fit in and have that edm tyte -camber huh

the pics dont show the fitment correctly.. the front is in def need of spacing, there is quite a gap between face of tyre and fender.. we dropped the rear another ~inch and it does not need the 25mm any longer, but the fenders are still going to be rolled and probably will throw 15-20mm spacer on rear

front needs ~10mm to sit flawsh

not the ugly euro bullshit stretch/poke/camber.. just want the wheels to be completely flush, not the tires, but the wheels

FORUM SIGNATURE

May 21, 2009 @ 09:09 AM
babyshoe

such a tool ^.. if i was really into cars id appreciate your ugly truck. guess i'm not really into cars, just figuring shit out that people like you dont have the capacity to figure out.. everything on my car was done in my one car garage with a tiny jack and some jack stands.. whereas people like you drive around town finding a 'tuner' and a 'customizar!111' to 'trick out' your 'ride'.. i find things i like and do them myself.. sorry that this bothers you over the webs

I never said I didn't have the "capacity" to work on cars. I'll say it more explicitly this time, if I only had ONE car to drive and wanted my car to look like something other than a stock 5 series m-pack, I'd prefer having someone work on it other than myself. I'm sorry that I have friends that are pretty big in the custom car scene who would point me in the right direction...

And moreover, did you mount the tires on your rims? Did you align your car in your garage from your sick nasty drop? Nope. What exactly did you do in your garage? Spacers, painted headlights, and installing some ebay black roundels? Hardcore.

ok to get this thread back on track, check out my friend's chevelle that he built up for sema

May 21, 2009 @ 01:39 PM
ahhhrt

Didn't realize the rich dudes who spend mad bank on cars because they can weren't car guys.
Rich or poor, there's something to appreciate when a car is tastefully and properly modified. Get over yourself.
May 21, 2009 @ 01:47 PM
Mr.Doback

^ well put
May 21, 2009 @ 03:52 PM
midwestfever

And moreover, did you mount the tires on your rims? Did you align your car in your garage from your sick nasty drop? Nope. What exactly did you do in your garage? Spacers, painted headlights, and installing some ebay black roundels? Hardcore.

youre such a car guy that you don't even know what youre talking about, 'sick nasty drop' coming from ugly truck driver made me lol irl.. sorry my springs arent cut or my car isnt on bags!

things i had installed/modified/replaced in my single car garage with a cheap jack and even cheaper jack stands within the last 45 days, mostly in order from oldest to newest:
motor mounts
all fluids minus oil
catalytic converters (did not weld them, though)
rear emblem replace
hella celis tails (thats a euro retrofit BRO)
'sport' side moldings
side markers
full H&R coilovers (thats suspension BRO)
front bumper (and all oem hardware)
rear bumper
dinan intake (not just a filter replacement BRO)
dinan chip
new alternator and basically every belt
plugs and packs
new MAF housing
ICV replace
balance and mount rondell 58s
alignment in corner of walmart parking lot
finally new fogs with hid
new headlight retrofit (first to install anywhere)

waiting for a rainy day: rotors, pads and stainless steel brakelines.. after that is putting all my new interior goodies together (will require me to remove everything, including the carpet, but im sure you would just pay someone a few grand to 'trick out your riiide')

so i ask you why are you such a BRO??? just bc i dont like ugly trucks on bags doesnt mean i dont know my shit

FORUM SIGNATURE

May 21, 2009 @ 03:54 PM
midwestfever

Didn't realize the rich dudes who spend mad bank on cars because they can weren't car guys.
Rich or poor, there's something to appreciate when a car is tastefully and properly modified. Get over yourself.

do you even know what youre talking about?

FORUM SIGNATURE

May 21, 2009 @ 05:29 PM
martJOB

wouldn't you have to take your engine out to install new motor mounts? and how do you know you aligned and balanced everything correctly?
May 21, 2009 @ 08:57 PM
option

things i had installed/modified/replaced in my single car garage with a cheap jack and even cheaper jack stands within the last 45 days, mostly in order from oldest to newest:
motor mounts
all fluids minus oil
rear emblem replace
'sport' side moldings
side markers
rear bumper
dinan chip
plugs and packs
new MAF housing
ICV replace

most of this is pretty basic dude, are you going to build your motor/tranny and paint your car by your self too?
May 21, 2009 @ 09:16 PM
martJOB

I'm gonna put my money on russian rebuild....
May 21, 2009 @ 10:42 PM
option

seems do it all your self is the way to go now days. i better jump on this
May 22, 2009 @ 05:30 AM
araw at bituin

qft

http://instagram.com/qyel

May 22, 2009 @ 10:11 AM
ahhhrt

do you even know what youre talking about?

No, not at all. But what I can tell you, is that you're being an elitist prick who doesn't know the difference between having his head up his ass or having his boyfriends head up his ass.
May 22, 2009 @ 11:59 AM
KlAzE1

youre such a car guy that you don't even know what youre talking about, 'sick nasty drop' coming from ugly truck driver made me lol irl.. sorry my springs arent cut or my car isnt on bags!

motor mounts
all fluids minus oil
rear emblem replace
'sport' side moldings
side markers
rear bumper
dinan chip
plugs and packs
new MAF housing
ICV replace

waiting for a rainy day: rotors, pads and stainless steel brakelines.. after that is putting all my new interior goodies together (will require me to remove everything, including the carpet, but im sure you would just pay someone a few grand to 'trick out your riiide')

so i ask you why are you such a BRO??? just bc i dont like ugly trucks on bags doesnt mean i dont know my shit

why hook up a slow cars engine, i dont get it, supercharge and be done, wont be that fast after that still, unless u got maaad $$
May 22, 2009 @ 04:38 PM
BruhMan

wouldn't you have to take your engine out to install new motor mounts? and how do you know you aligned and balanced everything correctly?

nah you dont have to remove the engine, well at least in a honda you dont, just put a jack under the oil pan, but put like a piece of wood between the jack and the oil pan so you dont dent it, jack it up, remove mounts, etc. a friend of mine aligned his civic in his backyard, idk how but he would adjust something take it for a drive down the road then come back and keep adjusting it until it was right.
May 25, 2009 @ 02:32 AM
1hundo.

Updated Photo's of my car:

Please login first to reply.