OFFICIAL Show us your whip!

January 11, 2009 @ 19:32:53
nice ride, minus the lip

why???
January 11, 2009 @ 21:28:04
what the fuck was this supposed to mean? .

don't take this website too seriously. it could either mean, nice ride or i want to have anal sex with you. no one knows the difference.
January 11, 2009 @ 22:50:32
hahah naw....yall dont remember that time when that 4 year old kid stole his grandma's car and when he got interviewed for the news he was like "I just wanted to do hoodrat stuff with my friends!"

lol, HB was buzzing about it way back when it happened. Since that kid was behind the wheel in your pic it reminded me of that. Thought somebody would get the joke lol
January 11, 2009 @ 23:03:46
Before

After:

pic is old, ill get a new pic tomorrow
January 11, 2009 @ 23:25:41
Wow Option, hot shit. Makes me want a S14. smokeyface

i know thats a 240sx, but why do people call it a s14?... my bad i guess i'm not as knowledgeable about cars as i thought
January 12, 2009 @ 01:13:25
It's the Chassis Code^

Nice El Camino up there, what year is it, like a '64? ( Sorry if I am off on the year )
January 12, 2009 @ 01:46:11
Been pushin this for 3 yrs now..

I assume you are black due to the child being black, sorry if i am wrong.

But your picture just made me think of all the white people i see now with Cadillacs and such with dubs. I know dubs and chrome rims arent only for black people and that just fills a stereotype.

But at the same time, seeing a soccer mom or a 45 year old white guy on 22's just doesnt sit right and I never understood how that suddenly became ok for white people to do.

Sorry about the rambling, nice ride though, i personally dont fuck with trucks or those kind of rims, but cool none the less.
January 12, 2009 @ 10:45:17
It's the Chassis Code^

Nice El Camino up there, what year is it, like a '64? ( Sorry if I am off on the year )

its a 64.

I assume you are black due to the child being black, sorry if i am wrong.

But your picture just made me think of all the white people i see now with Cadillacs and such with dubs. I know dubs and chrome rims arent only for black people and that just fills a stereotype.

But at the same time, seeing a soccer mom or a 45 year old white guy on 22's just doesnt sit right and I never understood how that suddenly became ok for white people to do.

Sorry about the rambling, nice ride though, i personally dont fuck with trucks or those kind of rims, but cool none the less.

really? I had 20s when that was the biggest thing you could possibly have and I'm not black/mexican/other minority/etc. And then I went crazy with it...

Around here an escalade on 24s is normal for a soccer mom to drive and has been for quite some time. Its been that way since rappers were still talking about how big their rims were.
January 12, 2009 @ 16:17:25
I have a tahoe on 20's...it's a couple pages back but i dont see what the big deal is with white people having big rims. No offense, but like my tahoe doesnt look like a black guys tahoe cause it's slammed and to be honest i've never seen a black guy with a slammed SUV. I'm about to size up to 22's, but i always get shitty looks from black people when i drive by them
January 13, 2009 @ 00:08:45
repda916-your 240s wack..haha just kidding man its colton from fashion class

aWfilms- info on the front plate angle thing you did? i wanna do that hella bad is there a way i can do it homemade or do i have to buy the kit?
January 13, 2009 @ 12:51:38
^ its just a bracket
January 13, 2009 @ 12:57:40
aWfilms- info on the front plate angle thing you did? i wanna do that hella bad is there a way i can do it homemade or do i have to buy the kit?

got it in japan. they sell some other ones at Autozone though.. little bit different but does the same thing.
January 13, 2009 @ 16:57:56
Can someone explain this whole camber shit? I dont understand by you'd want your wheels angled like that. I remember when I first saw that shit on like mini trucks and show trucks where the front wheels are all fuckin splayed out but I just dont see the point. Just buy rims and tires that fit
January 14, 2009 @ 12:15:42
^ you make me LOL... very hard.
January 14, 2009 @ 12:44:23
Can someone explain this whole camber shit? I dont understand by you'd want your wheels angled like that. I remember when I first saw that shit on like mini trucks and show trucks where the front wheels are all fuckin splayed out but I just dont see the point. Just buy rims and tires that fit

obnoxious camber is stupid. but camber in racing application or even aggressive street/track cars is helpful when getting them to turn in or exit corners.

your talking about stretched tires and and aggressive fitments. this was a major thing in the euro crowd, spread to the rest of the scene. now it is used on drift and showcars. ah well...
January 14, 2009 @ 15:39:39
well i knew it was a racing type of thing but then when i was it on the VIP style cars i was like wtf?
January 14, 2009 @ 21:38:02
^ it is a culture thing, that people do, because they like to buy
wheels that "dont fit" to average peoples standards and make them fit.

its a cool concept
January 14, 2009 @ 22:32:43
^
yeah, its a style thing along with stretched tires. look at any JDM styled drift car and you'll see the tire literally stretching to fit on the rim, mostly done for style, but it tends to make the sidewall stiffer, thus able to initiate a drift easier and keep the angle/line easier since it is more consistant than a buldged out tire. (alot of posers will tell you that this is what they use it for, but 99.9% thats BS)

norm is anything more than -2.5* of camber for the street is overkill, especially on street tires. r compunds are different, but then again if your running r compounds, chances are your running on the street very little with those.
January 14, 2009 @ 22:43:15
well i was just thinking that if the wheel is to big to fit when standing straight up then why even bother? i didnt know what it was all about and i was just curious thats all
January 15, 2009 @ 22:43:51
Here's mine, nothing compared to everyone else's cars.

Yup.
January 15, 2009 @ 23:04:39
^^
clean. good shit.
January 15, 2009 @ 23:12:49
looks better then mine haha what year
January 16, 2009 @ 09:17:18
It's a '73 with pre-67 front fenders.

Thanks deadpool

Nice Super too Unknown, I miss my old one.
January 16, 2009 @ 15:16:00
^
yeah, its a style thing along with stretched tires. look at any JDM styled drift car and you'll see the tire literally stretching to fit on the rim, mostly done for style, but it tends to make the sidewall stiffer, thus able to initiate a drift easier and keep the angle/line easier since it is more consistant than a buldged out tire.

this is a retarded ass statement. having stretched tires doesent have alot to do with sidewall stiffness or "consistancy". yeah i stretch my tires but im smart enough to know that it doesent make a difference, if anything stretching degrade the performance. if you dont believe me go look at d1 cars, or any other pro or semi pro drivers. you dont see any stretch on their cars. drifting is about grip.
January 16, 2009 @ 15:25:59
this is a retarded ass statement. having stretched tires doesent have alot to do with sidewall stiffness or "consistancy". yeah i stretch my tires but im smart enough to know that it doesent make a difference, if anything stretching degrade the performance. if you dont believe me go look at d1 cars, or any other pro or semi pro drivers. you dont see any stretch on their cars. drifting is about grip.

^hey dumbass, i worked on several d1 cars and many time attack cars down here in so cal. let me guess, you have only looked at pictures and never really driven or been in a d1 or formula d car. i guess you coulda gone to formula d in seattle, but thats probably the extent of your drift experience. been to japan recently? take a look at ueo's ae86 when he was running irwindale, or even NOB's s15, or kumakubo's wrx at ebisu, but then again, doubtful you have ever been and seen his car in action. dont tell me what a stretch can achieve. have you even driven your car to feel a sidewall buldge or even know what tire squirm is? doubtful..

no shit drifting is about grip, did i say it wasnt?
January 17, 2009 @ 01:10:57
i love how whenever an arguement about cars start everyone automatically becomes a car expert...lol.
January 17, 2009 @ 01:13:57
yeah i know i dont even bother talking cars anymore with friends....or people that dont even push whips and talk shit about cars they cant afford.
January 18, 2009 @ 03:01:59
yeah brooo this guys a mecahnic... nah i didnt film FD or anything and talk to anyone ya know??

lol i love people liek you who have to brag about working on some "beast" drifters car.

Like the people said above comes to who knows more. haha who fucking cares.
January 19, 2009 @ 22:21:58
yeah brooo this guys a mecahnic... nah i didnt film FD or anything and talk to anyone ya know??

lol i love people liek you who have to brag about working on some "beast" drifters car.

Like the people said above comes to who knows more. haha who fucking cares.

sorry, coming for someone who run's megan coilovers, i honestly dont give a fuck.
January 20, 2009 @ 04:13:42
2008 BMW X5

justsomedude.us

Please login first to reply.
x