OFFICIAL Show us your whip!

January 05, 2009 @ 22:23:49
here are some more group pics of my old whipppp..

January 05, 2009 @ 22:32:39
mad sick how do u affrod that shit
January 05, 2009 @ 23:05:17
well if you can finance it...you can afford it.. lol...
January 06, 2009 @ 00:43:05
well if you can finance it...you can afford it.. lol...

aannnnd now the US is in a recession!!
January 06, 2009 @ 13:47:46
that drop is fucking disgusting. bmw's aren't supposed to look like some gayass dropped chevy impala. ughh. if you think that bmw looks good then you're retarded.

i must be retarded then. that shit is dope.

lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep.

January 06, 2009 @ 15:35:47
ugh... well that's no surprise you like what i dont. you love vans and i can't stand the look of them. for some reason that type of drop (the ones where the fender droops over the tire) reminds me of a handicapped dog.

January 06, 2009 @ 18:14:17
wifeys car, while im in the process of new one

January 06, 2009 @ 21:55:02
aannnnd now the US is in a recession!!

yeah i knew that was coming...lol..

i was never a delinquent ass dude with the payments i pay my full balance for every card every month..and my car payments on time...creditors love me.
January 06, 2009 @ 22:36:09
Nah, I am all about class and speed. Not PIMP MY RIDE DAWG.

Also, the bags and wheels may have cost a lot, but then doesnt that make it even dumber since it cost a lot and still looks tacky?

The owner of BAPE has a fucking spongebob necklace probably worth more than a house, does that suddenly make it not the stupidest shit ever?

Again, if you want DUBS, dropped ride and all that shit, stick with cars that it is for. Not German cars, especially luxury cars.

you would wanna go fast... but your name is drifter where is your drift car??? lolz

thats a matter of opinion if it looks tacky... post that on a VIp website i bet theyd like it but if you post it on like a jeep forum they wouldnt. sooo... its a matter of opinion...

im still yet to see your car..... EDIT: but i havent looked through every page so yeah
January 06, 2009 @ 22:36:11
yeah i knew that was coming...lol..

i was never a delinquent ass dude with the payments i pay my full balance for every card every month..and my car payments on time...creditors love me.

If you don't mind, although it's just a forum so don't see why you would, but how much were you able to get the E90 for a month? I assume it was leased correct? Also how much were you paying for insurance?
January 06, 2009 @ 22:42:26
you would wanna go fast... but your name is drifter where is your drift car??? lolz

thats a matter of opinion if it looks tacky... post that on a VIp website i bet theyd like it but if you post it on like a jeep forum they wouldnt. sooo... its a matter of opinion...

im still yet to see your car.....

Ok, i am not going to argue with you about it, fact is people think 30inch rims are good. so other people's opinions mean jack shit to me, unless they actually know what they are talking about.

Also, i dont see why it matters, but as stated i owned an E90 until a month ago, deciding what to get now. Might get an E90 yet again.

http://img291.imageshack.us/my.php?image=westford20bmw20meet2028yh8.jpg
January 06, 2009 @ 22:54:09
Ok, i am not going to argue with you about it, fact is people think 30inch rims are good. so other people's opinions mean jack shit to me, unless they actually know what they are talking about.

Also, i dont see why it matters, but as stated i owned an E90 until a month ago, deciding what to get now. Might get an E90 yet again.

http://img291.imageshack.us/my.php?image=westford20bmw20meet2028yh8.jpg

lol those wheels are prob 19s lol not 30s... whatever though since you know everything bout drifting and cars ill leave it to you. lol

stock e90? EDIT: why would you sell then get another one...???
January 06, 2009 @ 23:36:14
If you don't mind, although it's just a forum so don't see why you would, but how much were you able to get the E90 for a month? I assume it was leased correct? Also how much were you paying for insurance?

i bought that e90 in november 05...

it was a buy and i was paying about $590 a month...

and about $5200 yearly for full coverage with allstate(3 accidents 2 speeding over 60mph)
January 07, 2009 @ 01:06:08
lol those wheels are prob 19s lol not 30s... whatever though since you know everything bout drifting and cars ill leave it to you. lol

stock e90? EDIT: why would you sell then get another one...???

ok seriously, i am done with you. you are obviously 12 or illiterate. I was making an example of how people's taste can be horrible, obviously his rims arent 30 inches.

And when did i say i knew a damn thing about drifting? You do know drifter has a different definition right? Do you go to school?

And i didnt sell my E90, it was a lease, the lease was up and now I am itching for another one. Will I get another one, not sure depends on if I can get it within my price range, since this will be fully done on my own.

i bought that e90 in november 05...

it was a buy and i was paying about $590 a month...

and about $5200 yearly for full coverage with allstate(3 accidents 2 speeding over 60mph)

Wow, your insurance was nearly the same as the monthly payment. How come you didn't lease? Seems you are the type to trade in every 3-5 years so, leasing is usually cheaper.
January 07, 2009 @ 02:23:04
very clean bug-eyed wrx cityofchi.blushing
January 07, 2009 @ 11:48:12
ok seriously, i am done with you. you are obviously 12 or illiterate. I was making an example of how people's taste can be horrible, obviously his rims arent 30 inches.

And when did i say i knew a damn thing about drifting? You do know drifter has a different definition right? Do you go to school?

And i didnt sell my E90, it was a lease, the lease was up and now I am itching for another one. Will I get another one, not sure depends on if I can get it within my price range, since this will be fully done on my own.

Wow, your insurance was nearly the same as the monthly payment. How come you didn't lease? Seems you are the type to trade in every 3-5 years so, leasing is usually cheaper.

i've never leased in my life...i just know i cant keep the mileage under 12K a year....

if i drove less i would lease my cars.
January 07, 2009 @ 20:48:30

yup im 12. yep thats my age ya know. hahaha didnt just post my car a few pages back. lol

well i was checking out your posts and you made some of some dudes drifting there 240s so i figured you were a "drifter" hence your name. lol
January 08, 2009 @ 05:36:54
Damn, we got some ballers here on HB. Heres my car, its no evo but its my baby.

coming home after a long weekend, pic was taken by my buddy in his bmw

my car and my buddys beater civic (which is now a write off)

January 10, 2009 @ 18:41:16
one finger
January 10, 2009 @ 19:15:02
gravel must fuck yo shit up
January 10, 2009 @ 19:26:56
one finger
[IMGhttp://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d111/dhannie187/the%20s14/IMG_0009.png

Wow Option, hot shit. Makes me want a S14. smokeyface
January 10, 2009 @ 19:34:32
'05 Toyota Corolla for daily driving

'98 Acura Integra sits in the garage all day
January 10, 2009 @ 19:40:55
^^show us ur whip, dont tell us about it
January 11, 2009 @ 01:15:07
Originally posted by Inactive User
gravel must fuck yo shit up

naw i was just at my friends house i never drive on gravel lol

& thanks zach
January 11, 2009 @ 02:50:07
^^show us ur whip, dont tell us about it

When I get off my ass and put the Teg back together lol.. the entire JDM front is under my bed, just gotta bolt it on and get it painted.
January 11, 2009 @ 09:07:19
one finger

nice ride, minus the lip
January 11, 2009 @ 11:39:38
Been pushin this for 3 yrs now..

January 11, 2009 @ 12:46:26
^^word, keep doing hoodrat shit with ur frendz
January 11, 2009 @ 15:03:23
this is my current project

we finally moved into a house where we have some garage space...so now we can tear it down

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=28542136 there's a link to a video if you wanna hear it run
January 11, 2009 @ 18:18:56
^^word, keep doing hoodrat shit with ur frendz

what the fuck was this supposed to mean? .
Please login first to reply.
x