OFFICIAL Show us your whip!

Jan 15, 2009 @ 22:43
Here's mine, nothing compared to everyone else's cars.

Yup.
Jan 15, 2009 @ 23:04
^^
clean. good shit.
Jan 15, 2009 @ 23:12
looks better then mine haha what year
Jan 16, 2009 @ 09:17
It's a '73 with pre-67 front fenders.

Thanks deadpool

Nice Super too Unknown, I miss my old one.
Jan 16, 2009 @ 15:16
^
yeah, its a style thing along with stretched tires. look at any JDM styled drift car and you'll see the tire literally stretching to fit on the rim, mostly done for style, but it tends to make the sidewall stiffer, thus able to initiate a drift easier and keep the angle/line easier since it is more consistant than a buldged out tire.

this is a retarded ass statement. having stretched tires doesent have alot to do with sidewall stiffness or "consistancy". yeah i stretch my tires but im smart enough to know that it doesent make a difference, if anything stretching degrade the performance. if you dont believe me go look at d1 cars, or any other pro or semi pro drivers. you dont see any stretch on their cars. drifting is about grip.
Jan 16, 2009 @ 15:25
this is a retarded ass statement. having stretched tires doesent have alot to do with sidewall stiffness or "consistancy". yeah i stretch my tires but im smart enough to know that it doesent make a difference, if anything stretching degrade the performance. if you dont believe me go look at d1 cars, or any other pro or semi pro drivers. you dont see any stretch on their cars. drifting is about grip.

^hey dumbass, i worked on several d1 cars and many time attack cars down here in so cal. let me guess, you have only looked at pictures and never really driven or been in a d1 or formula d car. i guess you coulda gone to formula d in seattle, but thats probably the extent of your drift experience. been to japan recently? take a look at ueo's ae86 when he was running irwindale, or even NOB's s15, or kumakubo's wrx at ebisu, but then again, doubtful you have ever been and seen his car in action. dont tell me what a stretch can achieve. have you even driven your car to feel a sidewall buldge or even know what tire squirm is? doubtful..

no shit drifting is about grip, did i say it wasnt?
Jan 17, 2009 @ 01:10
i love how whenever an arguement about cars start everyone automatically becomes a car expert...lol.
Jan 17, 2009 @ 01:13
yeah i know i dont even bother talking cars anymore with friends....or people that dont even push whips and talk shit about cars they cant afford.
Jan 18, 2009 @ 03:01
yeah brooo this guys a mecahnic... nah i didnt film FD or anything and talk to anyone ya know??

lol i love people liek you who have to brag about working on some "beast" drifters car.

Like the people said above comes to who knows more. haha who fucking cares.
Jan 19, 2009 @ 22:21
yeah brooo this guys a mecahnic... nah i didnt film FD or anything and talk to anyone ya know??

lol i love people liek you who have to brag about working on some "beast" drifters car.

Like the people said above comes to who knows more. haha who fucking cares.

sorry, coming for someone who run's megan coilovers, i honestly dont give a fuck.
Jan 20, 2009 @ 04:13
2008 BMW X5

justsomedude.us

Jan 20, 2009 @ 18:34
you guys don't get the pumped guard on the X5 over there?
Jan 20, 2009 @ 19:36
haha heres some more.

Before it went into winter mode and took all my stuff off. And this was before i got my alignment so i had some positive camber.

&)perfect
Jan 20, 2009 @ 22:52
sorry, coming for someone who run's megan coilovers, i honestly dont give a fuck.

yeah and no one gives a fuck you work on some fd cars.. woo hoo your helluh badass now.
Jan 21, 2009 @ 14:35
yeah and no one gives a fuck you work on some fd cars.. woo hoo your helluh badass now.

i know, and i dont care. never said i was badass, just saying what i wanna say. but could care less of what someone with shitty parts on his car says abotu anything car related. what else you got on there, rotas?
Jan 21, 2009 @ 22:04
I guess I just spent too much time on audizine, everyone was all about high priced coilovers and pretty much shunned anything that wasn't top notch. I just heard bad things about megan coilovers from my friend who has a slammed g35 sedan.
Jan 21, 2009 @ 22:13
i know, and i dont care. never said i was badass, just saying what i wanna say. but could care less of what someone with shitty parts on his car says abotu anything car related. what else you got on there, rotas?

lol dudes fighting with kids over the internet on a clothing forum about cars.

cool beanz
Jan 22, 2009 @ 12:11
why dont you guys just race...
Jan 22, 2009 @ 12:16
i need rims smh
Jan 22, 2009 @ 17:45
and a better camera blushing
Jan 23, 2009 @ 05:45

http://instagram.com/qyel

Jan 23, 2009 @ 11:39
Got a MB SL500 AMG not too long ago, and I still have my STi, which is on page like 46 or some shit.
Pictures soon
Jan 23, 2009 @ 17:33

ahahahah rotas??? actually they are works... wheres your car bro? mr bigtalk and not even showing his car.
Jan 23, 2009 @ 19:31
ahahahah rotas??? actually they are works... wheres your car bro? mr bigtalk and not even showing his car.

ah ok, my bad. good choice on the the wheels, bad choice on the suspension.

heres a couple pics of my corolla on jtuned a while back at TORC:

heres my z dropped on zeal super functions and ame wheels:

Z with 20's a longer time ago: 20x10f 20x12 rears:
Jan 25, 2009 @ 13:06
Clean Z up there.
Jan 26, 2009 @ 23:24
Nice Z, very clean.
Jan 27, 2009 @ 01:52
Aight so I have been thinking about selling my Camaro and gettin something like a Land Rover. What do ya think about that switch up?
Jan 27, 2009 @ 03:31
ah ok, my bad. good choice on the the wheels, bad choice on the suspension.

heres a couple pics of my corolla on jtuned a while back at TORC:

damn. that turbo could suck in a small child. nice car.

http://instagram.com/qyel

Jan 27, 2009 @ 22:30
haha okay 8K your worthy :]

im trying to get stances but dont got the money at the time.
Jan 28, 2009 @ 15:17
haha okay 8K your worthy :]

im trying to get stances but dont got the money at the time.

thanksblushing

let me know if you want some zeals, im really close with endless usa!
Please login first to reply.