just v7 STi suspension
kart boy short shifter
edm projectors for now

end of jan should have
spt intake
hks carbon ti catback
invidia catless divorced wastegate up pipe
invidia dp

aWfilms- real nice car. info on suspension?
January 01, 2009 @ 14:33:15 PM
just v7 STi suspension
kart boy short shifter
edm projectors for now

end of jan should have
spt intake
hks carbon ti catback
invidia catless divorced wastegate up pipe
invidia dp

aWfilms- real nice car. info on suspension?

megan racing coilovers. :]
January 04, 2009 @ 00:53:42 AM

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

January 04, 2009 @ 01:36:22 AM
haha abbitt, that remind you of some one. nice e36, my friend/neighbor used to have one with the same color scheme but he crahsed it like a rere.
January 04, 2009 @ 08:08:32 AM
megan racing coilovers. :]

isn't megan racing known for putting out horrible products? or is that just in the infiniti/nissan world
January 04, 2009 @ 12:37:18 PM

thats the car i have right now
January 04, 2009 @ 13:29:21 PM
isn't megan racing known for putting out horrible products? or is that just in the infiniti/nissan world

Def. not horrible products.

But Bilstein PSS9 > Megan coilovers. blushing
January 04, 2009 @ 13:30:16 PM

that is what a lot of people think. there products are actually pretty good quality wise. they are a "knock off" brand, but they replicate all the best parts with good quality, and the price is dealz. i have friends/seen very nice/built drift cars using megan products and ive never heard of anything breaking. i personally have megan rucas and nothing has gone wrong. and if they break the hey ill "upgrade" to some other brand.
January 04, 2009 @ 15:02:57 PM

-2007 Lexus IS350, lowered, 19" Maya MRS--trading in soon for e92 M

how much is that a month?
January 04, 2009 @ 19:25:57 PM
haha abbitt, that remind you of some one. nice e36, my friend/neighbor used to have one with the same color scheme but he crahsed it like a rere.

dude too bad that guys is more baller. yellow fogs are way more beast than gay clear.
January 04, 2009 @ 20:15:55 PM
Is that sarcasm or? Im confused. I have the french yellow fogs on because I love the contrast on the white. And I HATE silver/clear on white cars. Thats why I went with the black CSL 18'' wheels and not silver.
January 04, 2009 @ 20:19:41 PM
Daily:

Slammed!! Very very. smokeyface
Go on BF.com at all?
January 04, 2009 @ 21:41:29 PM
Is that sarcasm or? Im confused. I have the french yellow fogs on because I love the contrast on the white. And I HATE silver/clear on white cars. Thats why I went with the black CSL 18'' wheels and not silver.

yellow fogs are good!!! i hate clears too. lol. you should paint them white(the wheels)
January 05, 2009 @ 00:21:56 AM
My riced out DC5 taken by my iPhone

I hate Japanese vehicles that get tuned, but your car looks just amazing. And dont give us that iphone bullshit, i own an iphone it is not that good.

what photoshop effects were used? because those pics look really good.

Love it, just got rid of my E90, miss it so much. BMW's do have some hiccups every now and then and do cost a shitload, but the minute i get some cash again, i'm getting on.

Keep it how it is though, nice and clean.

Dude, not trying to hate, but that looks horrible. I recently had to trade in my E90 and i miss it so much. But if you gave me your car, first thing id do is get rid of that god awful drop.

It's a BMW not a VW, again not trying to be a dick, but i know a lot of BMW guys that would flip the fuck out if they saw that, its too gangster wannabe. Look at the BMW above to see how a real BMW should look.
January 05, 2009 @ 00:30:54 AM
ntgxtreme, where you on e90post?

my name there was mikeman

here was my old e90
January 05, 2009 @ 00:51:39 AM
ntgxtreme, where you on e90post?

my name there was mikeman

here was my old e90

what do you have now?
January 05, 2009 @ 03:02:42 AM
i actually like that slammed white 335 sedan up there. tastefully done.

therainset.com

January 05, 2009 @ 08:50:56 AM
nm
January 05, 2009 @ 09:01:50 AM
Def. not horrible products.

But Bilstein PSS9 > Megan coilovers. blushing

purely horrid product.....i dont care what anyone says, stuff is garbage. I distribute performance parts for a living and Megan Racing takes the cake for the cheapest made chinese junk on the market.
January 05, 2009 @ 12:39:35 PM
i actually like that slammed white 335 sedan up there. tastefully done.

i dont think you understand the word tasteful. But yes, granted it's not the worst E90 I have seen, I have seen some pretty ghetto ass rides.

When I owned mine i would go on E90Post.com and every now and then a user would come along thinking they were gangster and then get ridiculed.

I especially loved the one time a dude posted pics o his 335 coupe with gold rims on the left side and black rims on the right side.

I just wish those motherfuckers stayed away from BMW's and sticked with their Honda's.
January 05, 2009 @ 12:58:39 PM
that drop is fucking disgusting. bmw's aren't supposed to look like some gayass dropped chevy impala. ughh. if you think that bmw looks good then you're retarded.
January 05, 2009 @ 14:38:50 PM
haha that gay 335 is more than slammed
January 05, 2009 @ 15:48:40 PM
i dont think you understand the word tasteful. But yes, granted it's not the worst E90 I have seen, I have seen some pretty ghetto ass rides.

When I owned mine i would go on E90Post.com and every now and then a user would come along thinking they were gangster and then get ridiculed.

I especially loved the one time a dude posted pics o his 335 coupe with gold rims on the left side and black rims on the right side.

I just wish those motherfuckers stayed away from BMW's and sticked with their Honda's.

its obviously air bagged. And the camber is exaggerated more by the fact that the picture was taken with an ultrawide.

Whether it looks tasteful enough if a matter of opinion. He is going for the whole euro look and since he had some other cars that were featured in magazines, it seems that his tastes coincide with other people's tastes. I personally would never do the stretch and poke look but I can appreciate someone that does actually pull it off.
January 05, 2009 @ 19:52:08 PM
its obviously air bagged. And the camber is exaggerated more by the fact that the picture was taken with an ultrawide.

Whether it looks tasteful enough if a matter of opinion. He is going for the whole euro look and since he had some other cars that were featured in magazines, it seems that his tastes coincide with other people's tastes. I personally would never do the stretch and poke look but I can appreciate someone that does actually pull it off.

Nah, tasteful isn't a matter of opinion. Many think the Supra from Fast and Furious was an amazing car and guess what they are wrong.

Also Euro look? You mean the bastardized American version of the Euro look?

Like i said, if he wants to do that then he should buy a VW, which is like the Honda of German cars and has a huge following of guys who do the dumbest shit.

Again, I'm not trying to come off as a dick, but shit like that is just ridiculous and begs the question, why?
January 05, 2009 @ 20:04:20 PM
Dude, not trying to hate, but that looks horrible. I recently had to trade in my E90 and i miss it so much. But if you gave me your car, first thing id do is get rid of that god awful drop.

It's a BMW not a VW, again not trying to be a dick, but i know a lot of BMW guys that would flip the fuck out if they saw that, its too gangster wannabe. Look at the BMW above to see how a real BMW should look.

i think that shit looks good and its on bags not some fucking spring bullshit like other bmw people.

purely horrid product.....i dont care what anyone says, stuff is garbage. I distribute performance parts for a living and Megan Racing takes the cake for the cheapest made chinese junk on the market.

hey works good for me.

that drop is fucking disgusting. bmw's aren't supposed to look like some gayass dropped chevy impala. ughh. if you think that bmw looks good then you're retarded.

i dont think you get the fact that he likes it. the bags and wheels are prob worht more than the car you drive so he could careless

overall i think it looks good... but then you guys are prob all about going fast not VIP cars.
January 05, 2009 @ 20:24:24 PM
i dont think you get the fact that he likes it. the bags and wheels are prob worht more than the car you drive so he could careless

overall i think it looks good... but then you guys are prob all about going fast not VIP cars.

Nah, I am all about class and speed. Not PIMP MY RIDE DAWG.

Also, the bags and wheels may have cost a lot, but then doesnt that make it even dumber since it cost a lot and still looks tacky?

The owner of BAPE has a fucking spongebob necklace probably worth more than a house, does that suddenly make it not the stupidest shit ever?

Again, if you want DUBS, dropped ride and all that shit, stick with cars that it is for. Not German cars, especially luxury cars.
January 05, 2009 @ 20:33:05 PM

i beg to differ bro ive seen a lot worse stuff, on ebay ect..
January 05, 2009 @ 20:44:59 PM
what do you have now?

08 escalade black/black interior.
January 05, 2009 @ 20:54:08 PM

thank you for saying it before i did!! Its the equvilent someone buying fake ass shoes.
Please login first to reply.
x