January 4, 2009 @ 07:25 PM
awFilms

haha abbitt, that remind you of some one. nice e36, my friend/neighbor used to have one with the same color scheme but he crahsed it like a rere.

dude too bad that guys is more baller. yellow fogs are way more beast than gay clear.
January 4, 2009 @ 08:15 PM
vince24L

Is that sarcasm or? Im confused. I have the french yellow fogs on because I love the contrast on the white. And I HATE silver/clear on white cars. Thats why I went with the black CSL 18'' wheels and not silver.
January 4, 2009 @ 08:19 PM
vince24L

Daily:

Slammed!! Very very. cool
Go on BF.com at all?
January 4, 2009 @ 09:41 PM
awFilms

Is that sarcasm or? Im confused. I have the french yellow fogs on because I love the contrast on the white. And I HATE silver/clear on white cars. Thats why I went with the black CSL 18'' wheels and not silver.

yellow fogs are good!!! i hate clears too. lol. you should paint them white(the wheels)
January 5, 2009 @ 12:21 AM
drifter

My riced out DC5 taken by my iPhone

I hate Japanese vehicles that get tuned, but your car looks just amazing. And dont give us that iphone bullshit, i own an iphone it is not that good.

what photoshop effects were used? because those pics look really good.

Love it, just got rid of my E90, miss it so much. BMW's do have some hiccups every now and then and do cost a shitload, but the minute i get some cash again, i'm getting on.

Keep it how it is though, nice and clean.

Dude, not trying to hate, but that looks horrible. I recently had to trade in my E90 and i miss it so much. But if you gave me your car, first thing id do is get rid of that god awful drop.

It's a BMW not a VW, again not trying to be a dick, but i know a lot of BMW guys that would flip the fuck out if they saw that, its too gangster wannabe. Look at the BMW above to see how a real BMW should look.
January 5, 2009 @ 12:30 AM
miz818

ntgxtreme, where you on e90post?

my name there was mikeman

here was my old e90
January 5, 2009 @ 12:51 AM
drifter

ntgxtreme, where you on e90post?

my name there was mikeman

here was my old e90

what do you have now?
January 5, 2009 @ 03:02 AM
daledoh

i actually like that slammed white 335 sedan up there. tastefully done.

therainset.com

January 5, 2009 @ 08:50 AM
skivic35

nm
January 5, 2009 @ 09:01 AM
Citizen-16657

Def. not horrible products.

But Bilstein PSS9 > Megan coilovers. smile

purely horrid product.....i dont care what anyone says, stuff is garbage. I distribute performance parts for a living and Megan Racing takes the cake for the cheapest made chinese junk on the market.
January 5, 2009 @ 12:39 PM
drifter

i actually like that slammed white 335 sedan up there. tastefully done.

i dont think you understand the word tasteful. But yes, granted it's not the worst E90 I have seen, I have seen some pretty ghetto ass rides.

When I owned mine i would go on E90Post.com and every now and then a user would come along thinking they were gangster and then get ridiculed.

I especially loved the one time a dude posted pics o his 335 coupe with gold rims on the left side and black rims on the right side.

I just wish those motherfuckers stayed away from BMW's and sticked with their Honda's.
January 5, 2009 @ 12:58 PM
STI Guy

that drop is fucking disgusting. bmw's aren't supposed to look like some gayass dropped chevy impala. ughh. if you think that bmw looks good then you're retarded.
January 5, 2009 @ 02:38 PM
kmz

haha that gay 335 is more than slammed
January 5, 2009 @ 03:48 PM
babyshoe

i dont think you understand the word tasteful. But yes, granted it's not the worst E90 I have seen, I have seen some pretty ghetto ass rides.

When I owned mine i would go on E90Post.com and every now and then a user would come along thinking they were gangster and then get ridiculed.

I especially loved the one time a dude posted pics o his 335 coupe with gold rims on the left side and black rims on the right side.

I just wish those motherfuckers stayed away from BMW's and sticked with their Honda's.

its obviously air bagged. And the camber is exaggerated more by the fact that the picture was taken with an ultrawide.

Whether it looks tasteful enough if a matter of opinion. He is going for the whole euro look and since he had some other cars that were featured in magazines, it seems that his tastes coincide with other people's tastes. I personally would never do the stretch and poke look but I can appreciate someone that does actually pull it off.
January 5, 2009 @ 07:52 PM
drifter

its obviously air bagged. And the camber is exaggerated more by the fact that the picture was taken with an ultrawide.

Whether it looks tasteful enough if a matter of opinion. He is going for the whole euro look and since he had some other cars that were featured in magazines, it seems that his tastes coincide with other people's tastes. I personally would never do the stretch and poke look but I can appreciate someone that does actually pull it off.

Nah, tasteful isn't a matter of opinion. Many think the Supra from Fast and Furious was an amazing car and guess what they are wrong.

Also Euro look? You mean the bastardized American version of the Euro look?

Like i said, if he wants to do that then he should buy a VW, which is like the Honda of German cars and has a huge following of guys who do the dumbest shit.

Again, I'm not trying to come off as a dick, but shit like that is just ridiculous and begs the question, why?
January 5, 2009 @ 08:04 PM
awFilms

Dude, not trying to hate, but that looks horrible. I recently had to trade in my E90 and i miss it so much. But if you gave me your car, first thing id do is get rid of that god awful drop.

It's a BMW not a VW, again not trying to be a dick, but i know a lot of BMW guys that would flip the fuck out if they saw that, its too gangster wannabe. Look at the BMW above to see how a real BMW should look.

i think that shit looks good and its on bags not some fucking spring bullshit like other bmw people.

purely horrid product.....i dont care what anyone says, stuff is garbage. I distribute performance parts for a living and Megan Racing takes the cake for the cheapest made chinese junk on the market.

hey works good for me.

that drop is fucking disgusting. bmw's aren't supposed to look like some gayass dropped chevy impala. ughh. if you think that bmw looks good then you're retarded.

i dont think you get the fact that he likes it. the bags and wheels are prob worht more than the car you drive so he could careless

overall i think it looks good... but then you guys are prob all about going fast not VIP cars.
January 5, 2009 @ 08:24 PM
drifter

i dont think you get the fact that he likes it. the bags and wheels are prob worht more than the car you drive so he could careless

overall i think it looks good... but then you guys are prob all about going fast not VIP cars.

Nah, I am all about class and speed. Not PIMP MY RIDE DAWG.

Also, the bags and wheels may have cost a lot, but then doesnt that make it even dumber since it cost a lot and still looks tacky?

The owner of BAPE has a fucking spongebob necklace probably worth more than a house, does that suddenly make it not the stupidest shit ever?

Again, if you want DUBS, dropped ride and all that shit, stick with cars that it is for. Not German cars, especially luxury cars.
January 5, 2009 @ 08:33 PM
wxyz

i beg to differ bro ive seen a lot worse stuff, on ebay ect..
January 5, 2009 @ 08:44 PM
miz818

what do you have now?

08 escalade black/black interior.
January 5, 2009 @ 08:54 PM
Cali Agent

thank you for saying it before i did!! Its the equvilent someone buying fake ass shoes.
January 5, 2009 @ 10:23 PM
miz818

here are some more group pics of my old whipppp..

January 5, 2009 @ 10:32 PM
skaeggska

mad sick how do u affrod that shit
January 5, 2009 @ 11:05 PM
miz818

well if you can finance it...you can afford it.. lol...
January 6, 2009 @ 12:43 AM
est1984

well if you can finance it...you can afford it.. lol...

aannnnd now the US is in a recession!!
January 6, 2009 @ 01:47 PM
Ma Duce

i must be retarded then. that shit is dope.

lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep.

January 6, 2009 @ 03:35 PM
STI Guy

ugh... well that's no surprise you like what i dont. you love vans and i can't stand the look of them. for some reason that type of drop (the ones where the fender droops over the tire) reminds me of a handicapped dog.

January 6, 2009 @ 06:14 PM
TheCityOfChi

wifeys car, while im in the process of new one

January 6, 2009 @ 09:55 PM
miz818

aannnnd now the US is in a recession!!

yeah i knew that was coming...lol..

i was never a delinquent ass dude with the payments i pay my full balance for every card every month..and my car payments on time...creditors love me.
January 6, 2009 @ 10:36 PM
awFilms

Nah, I am all about class and speed. Not PIMP MY RIDE DAWG.

Also, the bags and wheels may have cost a lot, but then doesnt that make it even dumber since it cost a lot and still looks tacky?

The owner of BAPE has a fucking spongebob necklace probably worth more than a house, does that suddenly make it not the stupidest shit ever?

Again, if you want DUBS, dropped ride and all that shit, stick with cars that it is for. Not German cars, especially luxury cars.

you would wanna go fast... but your name is drifter where is your drift car??? lolz

thats a matter of opinion if it looks tacky... post that on a VIp website i bet theyd like it but if you post it on like a jeep forum they wouldnt. sooo... its a matter of opinion...

im still yet to see your car..... EDIT: but i havent looked through every page so yeah
January 6, 2009 @ 10:36 PM
drifter

yeah i knew that was coming...lol..

i was never a delinquent ass dude with the payments i pay my full balance for every card every month..and my car payments on time...creditors love me.

If you don't mind, although it's just a forum so don't see why you would, but how much were you able to get the E90 for a month? I assume it was leased correct? Also how much were you paying for insurance?

Please login first to reply.