Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
January 22, 2007 @ 05:44 PM
reyy

heres a few quik ones

[/IMG]

i hate you so much right now...and judging from the recaro and takata harness, your using this for more then casual driving???
January 22, 2007 @ 07:03 PM
KICKROCKS

January 22, 2007 @ 07:05 PM
T.B.E.L

^LOL
January 22, 2007 @ 07:22 PM
ahhhrt

We can't import anything less than 15 y/o, which is why we need not worry about etest for the time being. (In Canada)
January 22, 2007 @ 09:11 PM
focus

That scion is on fire, black on black.
January 24, 2007 @ 01:08 AM
pidgeonz21

2001 Audi A4 1.8T. Not the most expensive ride on here, but I am proud to have here.
January 24, 2007 @ 03:29 AM
SupremeXJesus

I'm planning on buying a used WRX sometime in the near future cool

With its horrible handling and flawed Transmission design. i say you buy a HONDA haharazz
January 24, 2007 @ 03:46 AM
SupremeXJesus

Besides exterior, interior and the lack of an A2 or A, i dont see what the differences could be. (i'd consider the tranny a part of the motor)

While I do agree that the handling isnt something to praise, Honda did try something new to the civic, and i cant fucking spell the name of it. But it's setup that the front wheels chamber throughout a turn, bend, or corner. Did they succeed, slightly but not well enough.

Can the system be improved upon, sure why not. Using a coilover system, various braces, a cage, and welding it's not impossible to destory road courses with an ep. BTW, tein sucks balls, they have the shittiest spring rates ever, people only buy because its JDM bling.

The ep is "slow" but it is the second fastest Si to date (only beaten by the fg coupe). Completely stock it will put down 130whp, which doesnt seem like a lot, but the A3 is really responsive to bolts ons. Running I/RH/E i've seen charts reading 160-170whp. Run somekind of engine management (Hondata KPro) reset the rev. limiter from 6800rpm to 7200-7700rpm and you have a relativly quick car.

Right now Im running I/E and i've yet to lose to another NA car or truck. The only race I've ever lost was with a JZA70 Supra, 3 races. First two from a 40mph roll, he was already spooled and I never left his rear bumper all the way up to 80mph. Thrid race was from a dig, 1st I had 1/2 a car on him, 2nd i he was at my front bumper, 3rd he was spooled and I was at his door. Oh, and I've paced a supercharged F-150 all the way to 100 when he hit his speed limiter.

Well the Type-R comes with better brakes, Forged Alumunium front suspension as well as various other suspension pieces (swaybars etc), Recaros which were optional, Momo Steering wheel (which is the same steering wheel i dont get the "real" difference), Less sound deadening material to contribute to a lower weight. It is a fact, that a Stock EP3 Type-R will outhandle a DC5 Type-R.

As far as the Ep civic, honda completely messed up that car. I love the dash shifter, the hatchback look and the interior. The packaging was all wrong and the sales showed. I just feel sorry for the people that paid MSRP. But the A3 isnt meant for any real performance. Unless your go with boost, N/A on that engine is almost a lost cause with bolt ons. I/RH/E and hondata pro on a A2 and you are well into the 200whp, and in a Z3 well in the 210whp range.

The suspention system you are referring to is not a "system" at all, just the new Macpherson strut suspension, which was a critical mistake that was made by honda in designing the EP3 and DC5 chassis, bump steer for days, Because of the steering arm position, and it isnt the most tuner friendly set up. If you lower the car even just slightly, it completly messes up the steering geometry, and you either get too soft a ride, or the car doesnt dampen well and this problem is linked to the front suspension design. You can hear more about it in best motoring's Rotary reborn. Spoon almost abandoned their EP and DC cars for the JDM Accord euro-R because of its Double wishbone suspension. Honda knew this with the new FG and it revised the suspensions geometry heavily, which is why the FG Si handles so good. Now tein is a different story, most of the time they produce good quality products, but there is better stuff out there.
January 24, 2007 @ 03:54 AM
SupremeXJesus

heres a few quik ones

nice S2k dude. im digging the recaro, but how do you get around with it being that low? haha

Also. The Wankel rotary is the coolest engine design in my book, but also the wrost as far as performance. 13b's usually need a major overhall by 60k miles. Not to mention rotary's get horrible gas mileage and without turbocharging dont make good power (exception is Re amemiya's 3 rotor 13b &) ). That being said, i love FD rx7's and I wish mazda wouldnt have killed that car off here in the states.
January 24, 2007 @ 07:20 AM
ccboy

nice S2k dude. im digging the recaro, but how do you get around with it being that low? haha

thx bro car is def low and kinda tough to not bottom out but its not too bad to avoid, oyea my motto is go low or go home haa
January 24, 2007 @ 07:22 AM
ccboy

i hate you so much right now...and judging from the recaro and takata harness, your using this for more then casual driving???

haa yea i do alot of autocross and starting track days this year
January 24, 2007 @ 07:59 AM
Mr Waffles

Its an 03 1.8t

February 2, 2007 @ 12:36 AM
rudyoda86

out of sheer boredom, a fairly old picture but it hasn't changed anyways.  I spend too much time here not posting, but more "shopping" anyways

February 2, 2007 @ 01:50 AM
JoHnFLeM

Im tryna cop the 06 model GTO. Something about it that I just appreciate. It'll be my third car so im not really moving fast on it.
February 2, 2007 @ 03:58 AM

Inactive

February 2, 2007 @ 07:22 AM

Inactive

Nice!^
February 2, 2007 @ 12:49 PM
Lost

ep3 = ugliest civic ever

Wrong...its beautiful. Like SupremexJesus said not just done justice.

Some of my favorites...

February 2, 2007 @ 09:40 PM
fourchamberz

95 skyline

February 3, 2007 @ 01:17 PM
BruhMan

left turns are pretty scary in an rhd. my friend has a rhd eg. cops pulled us over one night and they freaked out, they walked over 2 the left hand side of the car and saw me sittin there with no steering wheel. they made us get outta da car and shit, it was pretty funny. as for the ep3, they're nice cars, i almost bought 1, but i lost a lot of respect for em when i walked 1 in my stock ls integra sedan.
February 3, 2007 @ 01:20 PM
Lost

left turns are pretty scary in an rhd. my friend has a rhd eg. cops pulled us over one night and they freaked out, they walked over 2 the left hand side of the car and saw me sittin there with no steering wheel. they made us get outta da car and shit, it was pretty funny. as for the ep3, they're nice cars, i almost bought 1, but i lost a lot of respect for em when i walked 1 in my stock ls integra sedan.

really i've walked ls swapped egs???
February 3, 2007 @ 01:25 PM
iDANYO

box chev...lookin like a yellow bus...
February 3, 2007 @ 01:37 PM
BruhMan

really i've walked ls swapped egs???

no bullshit yo. i couldnt believe it either. i was full interior, and my cousin was in the car with me, i weigh like 160, my cousins like 250. everyone called my car a freak of nature. i didnt lose much, i walked a i/h/e gsr as well. but then again it could jus be the driver. but against the ep we went from a roll, he got the jump, but i closed the gap.
February 3, 2007 @ 01:43 PM
Chris

left turns are pretty scary in an rhd. my friend has a rhd eg. cops pulled us over one night and they freaked out, they walked over 2 the left hand side of the car and saw me sittin there with no steering wheel. they made us get outta da car and shit.

This is Lost posting on my brothers account...

Artis are you sure that your in NC??
February 3, 2007 @ 01:55 PM
BruhMan

yea...why????
February 4, 2007 @ 04:24 PM
Lost

yea...why????

Because according to your picture you live in Japan. I see Japanese plates and Japan only release vans...
February 4, 2007 @ 04:29 PM
~~~~

Hopefully I'll get one of these:

February 4, 2007 @ 05:52 PM
BruhMan

Because according to your picture you live in Japan. I see Japanese plates and Japan only release vans...

idk what picture you're talkin bout. i kno i posted my ef sedan on page 20, but other than that i've havent posted any other pics.
February 4, 2007 @ 07:04 PM
Chris

idk what picture you're talkin bout. i kno i posted my ef sedan on page 20, but other than that i've havent posted any other pics.

Dammit i lose...i quoted the wrong one FAWK

edit: this is lost agian
February 4, 2007 @ 07:43 PM

Inactive

nice gti yvr
February 4, 2007 @ 08:54 PM
rga125

yo port of miami do you live in Fla. or go to school there ??

Please login first to reply.