July 22, 2012 @ 05:23 AM
Redline

tons of those faggot JDM kids riding around here with r32s thinking theyre the shit in florida when those cars are used as taxis overseas. razz

orly
a 20 year old sports coupe used as a taxi. pics or it didnt happen
July 22, 2012 @ 08:16 AM
mrcoupe

Price difference in Canada between RHD and LHD is minimal on the west coast, RHD is very popular over there because of the sheer number of importers.

Not completely. For say, FD/mkiv supra/s14 it's a pretty big difference.

us 240 & jdm s13, s14s are diffrent. They come with diffrent motors, bumpers, interior, etc. yes they are the same chasis.

You keep hanging on to this stupid argument and bringing up this point. Can you even name 10 parts on the S14 that are different? You could just NOT "get a rhd clip" and "build your car how you want it"
Pretty much any part on a JDM version you can swap over to a LHD chassis and not end up looking like this guy.

At this point, I'm not sure if you're trolling or if youre actually 16.

kool story bro i didn't know that "any part on a JDM version swaps over to lhd" when did you discover this.
you just restate facts that you heard from some one else. i doubt you have ever worked on your car u just over pay your mechanic to do something that a monkey could do. At this point your comments have not been anything relevant to the topic. If your want to boost your post count go post in the fashion forums thats suits you the best.
July 22, 2012 @ 11:38 PM
DG7

tons of those faggot JDM kids riding around here with r32s thinking theyre the shit in florida when those cars are used as taxis overseas. razz

I can say the same about C Class Mercedes Benzes and Audi A4s.
July 23, 2012 @ 07:58 AM
BeastJr

orly
a 20 year old sports coupe used as a taxi. pics or it didnt happen

Do a quick search on how they use the Nissan Skyline R32 Gtst 4 door as taxies before you sound like more of a jackass.
July 23, 2012 @ 09:11 AM
Redline

kool story bro i didn't know that "any part on a JDM version swaps over to lhd" when did you discover this.
you just restate facts that you heard from some one else. i doubt you have ever worked on your car u just over pay your mechanic to do something that a monkey could do. At this point your comments have not been anything relevant to the topic. If your want to boost your post count go post in the fashion forums thats suits you the best.

It's amazing how you're able to assess my wrench level just because I'm not stupid enough to convert a lhd car to something it's not. Considering your average posts/day is higher than my mine, and I'm not the one bumping dead topics everywhere, you're hardly fazing me.

Do a quick search on how they use the Nissan Skyline R32 Gtst 4 door as taxies before you sound like more of a jackass.

confused
I wouldn't sound like a jackass if I didn't already do that. Hey maybe they did do it, but where's the proove
July 25, 2012 @ 09:46 PM
LckyChrmsBboy

Point is it isn't gonna happen

Please login first to reply.