1. Two Cup Cars being prepped in between races. Stop-Tech one in the foreground is driven by Stop-Tech CEO Dino Crescentini and the GMG Racing one in the background is driven by James Sofronas, one of GMG Racing's founders.
2. 2003 996 GT2-WC belonging Fabryce Kubtya, the other co-founder of GMG Racing.
3. Moton Club Sport Dampers w/ Remote Reservoirs, Champion Motorsports Magnesium Wheels, and it it produces 678bhp/645tq w/ upgraded GMG-spec KKK Turbochargers and many other bolt-ons
4. Magazine Feature of the Car - http://gmgracing.com/images/911_july_07_gt2%20FINAL_Philip%20Raby.pdf
5. To the left of Fabryce's GT2 is a 997 GT2 stripped down to a shell and going to be built into a monster.
6. $500,000 Porsche GT3 RSR Race Car in storage
7. GMG Racing's newest client is Alex Welch, founder and former CEO of Photobucket.com, and this is his American Le Mans Series GTC Porsche Cup Car
10. Older Model Stop-Tech SCCA World Challenge Porsche GT3 Cup Car driven by Steven Ruiz