FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
September 2, 2011 @ 03:52 AM
thephreak

2 reventons and an alpina cs?!

i need to go to cars and coffee once before i leave socal for good

try again smile they are Aventadors from Newport dealer. hit me up if you guys come, i go regularly with some of my friends. all car guys, we get brunch after cool

I look how you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable and most importantly, I am free in all the ways you are not.

September 2, 2011 @ 04:10 AM
SDiamonds

ill prolly end up crusin with a friend since i dont know when im gettin my new ride ha..

i usualy hit rubys diner after ha
September 2, 2011 @ 09:17 PM
ClydeFrazier

try again smile they are Aventadors from Newport dealer. hit me up if you guys come, i go regularly with some of my friends. all car guys, we get brunch after cool

fuck i meant aventador, my bad

SD, if i get a car in the next few weeks i'll definitely hit you up

Melo Gang All Day

September 3, 2011 @ 11:39 AM
╒rozzy

2 reventons and an alpina cs?!

i need to go to cars and coffee once before i leave socal for good

Seriously, their cars and coffee makes our cars and coffee meets up here in NorCal look like a joke.

September 3, 2011 @ 10:48 PM
╒rozzy

Not exactly as high end as others posted but

September 4, 2011 @ 12:24 AM
rocka

Nissan GTR just amazing but Acuras are just too damn ugly. Like really who decided to base all their cars on that ugly tooth grill? Maybe it's an acquired taste.
September 4, 2011 @ 01:50 AM
Redline

taken at Socal Euro recently

you gonna id this bitch for us?
September 4, 2011 @ 04:36 PM
It's Only Hype

Nissan GTR just amazing but Acuras are just too damn ugly. Like really who decided to base all their cars on that ugly tooth grill? Maybe it's an acquired taste.

The acura ruined the pic sad
September 4, 2011 @ 10:51 PM
╒rozzy

The grill was ugly but he matched the paint. In my opinion the car looks pretty good along with the flush VSXX's. I guess people on HB just have high standards or I just have bad taste?

The TL and the GTR is owned by the same guy so yeah

September 4, 2011 @ 11:16 PM
rocka

In my opinion the car looks pretty good along with the flush VSXX's. I guess people on HB just have high standards or I just have bad taste?

The TL and the GTR is owned by the same guy so yeah

My rant wasn't meant to diss you.
I'm starting to get heavy into cars lately but I'm still not a huge tech/car like you (yet). I think my taste would be more average joe than yours and I bet average dudes would say they rather have a 3 or a e class (I think that's the right class) over this.car. There is a reason why the car went from being a huge seller to kanye shrug
September 5, 2011 @ 03:38 PM
Youngfresh6def

serious question, at cars and coffee do they actually have coffee?
September 5, 2011 @ 07:26 PM
SupraRZ

^ Depends on the meet up, but usually yes there is actually coffee involved.
Meets (at least the all the ones I've been too) are usually held pretty early (8-10 am).
September 5, 2011 @ 08:34 PM
╒rozzy

My rant wasn't meant to diss you.
I'm starting to get heavy into cars lately but I'm still not a huge tech/car like you (yet). I think my taste would be more average joe than yours and I bet average dudes would say they rather have a 3 or a e class (I think that's the right class) over this.car. There is a reason why the car went from being a huge seller to kanye shrug

Understandable, the TL looks good in my eyes but you know I too would take an E or 5 series over a TL anyday.

Ive been looking at E90/E92's lately so

September 5, 2011 @ 10:27 PM
e_money

Understandable, the TL looks good in my eyes but you know I too would take an E or 5 series over a TL anyday.

Ive been looking at E90/E92's lately so

]

i need those rims on my ride! ASAP
September 7, 2011 @ 11:51 PM
Koven

i need those rims on my ride! ASAP

Dat BBS LM Championship edition. cool

Will prolly cost less to get some regular LM Centers redone in Gunmteal.

all I do is sip espressos and listen to AZ -mrelllis.tumblr.com

September 8, 2011 @ 01:23 AM
e_money

i dont think gunmetal will look good on my BSM e92
September 8, 2011 @ 03:24 AM
thephreak

gunmetal looks very good on most colors.

I look how you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable and most importantly, I am free in all the ways you are not.

September 8, 2011 @ 04:52 PM
thephreak

you gonna id this bitch for us?

girls name is Casey, thats all i know

speaking of "Pussy Magnet"... the money shot with my friends Spyder at Socal Euro this year.

credits go to C Withers Media

September 8, 2011 @ 10:22 PM
╒rozzy

How are those Spyder's with the top on anyway? In car on the highway, lots of windnoise?

Was never really a fan of Boxsters and Caymans, always had my love towards 911's, but the Spyder was an exception for me

September 8, 2011 @ 11:12 PM
thephreak

my friend never runs with the top on. but its a bitch to put on, takes about a minute. once on, wind noise is pretty bad.... and you can't go faster than 120mph or they will literally fly off. but its good for cold ass night driving on the freeway or when its raining.

but let me tell you, this thing is quick off the line all and pulls hard till about 100-120mph and is a monster on technical tracks. the NA engine redlines about the same range as e46M3. and it weighs about 2600lbs

Please login first to reply.