Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
July 25, 2011 @ 06:39 PM
sukafresh

there aint no one out there that wants to be "businesss partners" with some lame ass 5'3 pinoy razz
July 25, 2011 @ 06:40 PM
CrackPipeLips

there aint no one out there that wants to be "businesss partners" with some lame ass 5'3 pinoy razz

i imagine its a hateful life being a pinod.
July 25, 2011 @ 06:43 PM
sukafresh

I aint no pinoy ♥♥♥♥♥
July 25, 2011 @ 06:45 PM
CrackPipeLips

I aint no pinoy ♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥ i was referring to ronnel. cot damn
July 25, 2011 @ 07:02 PM
JCrewkid

on the real, you the type of ♥♥♥♥♥ who is obsessed with material items, and is probably mad insecure. (like most asians, including pinoids). Why else do you try so hard to prove your net worth to a bunch of dudes on the internet?

You's a faggot for speaking on a whole race over one guy who pisses you off on the internet.

You are falling into his trap by getting all worked up every time he screams "boss"--it's exactly what he wanted out of you. LOL.

By the way, I know a lot of Asian people driving around in 50 60 thousand car, but they don't go around screaming "bosses' to everybody. That shit is mad corny and insecure. My friend drives a Maserati and he's far from a boss--more like an engineer hahaha.
July 25, 2011 @ 07:10 PM
Brooklyn_718

Hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahah.

You dudes be catching maddd feelings. Brooklyn trying to talk shit when this ♥♥♥♥♥ in the shoutbox asking me about my life and what I do for a living. I stay fuckin' around with you dudes and ya'll stay on some extra regular butthurt shit.

cool

Seems like your the one catching feelings. People are going to ask you what you do for a living when you come on here fronting all the time. Don't flatter yourself. If you think your living the high life cool good for you no hate here. Just saying you come off as a fraud with the non-stop blabber. People who got it like that don't have time to make a fool of themselves like you do on here. If anyone is impressed with a ♥♥♥♥♥ taking pictures in other people's car, good luck in life... cool
July 25, 2011 @ 07:27 PM
JCrewkid

Seems like your the one catching feelings. People are going to ask you what you do for a living when you come on here fronting all the time. Don't flatter yourself. If you think your living the high life cool good for you no hate here. Just saying you come off as a fraud with the non-stop blabber. People who got it like that don't have time to make a fool of themselves like you do on here. If anyone is impressed with a ♥♥♥♥♥ taking pictures in other people's car, good luck in life... cool

Couldn't have said it better. I know people making 6 figure while still driving a Camry or Civic and taking care of a whole damn family, but they stash away 20K a year on 401K. With interest, by the time they turn 65 they'll have more than a couple millions chilling in the bank. My co-worker makes 85 grand a year and she drives a piece of shit 1999 Corolla that's probably worth a couple pairs of Jordans. That's real talk. But I know she's loaded in the bank. Then I have a friend who bought a CLS 550 when he was 23 while working at a job where he would eventually be fired from. Dude called me up last year to borrow $3000.

So who's really boss?
July 25, 2011 @ 08:53 PM
Theseventhletter

I think I remember Ronnel telling me he was a chemical engineer, either way does't really matter. I could care less what another man drives, wears, eats, drinks or lives in. He's not feeding me or mine. If he got money good for him, he's not the first and he won't be the last. I must say though that SRT Charger looks like something out of a Trick Daddy video lol oof my eyes!
July 25, 2011 @ 09:14 PM
soap

u buy vans for some pinoy whore at 17 and get her pregnant du?
July 25, 2011 @ 09:15 PM
jawesome

steady. cool

p.s. ronnel got merked like his bitch ♥♥♥♥♥ bakery friend lewwwwwwl

Instagram: prxsh

July 25, 2011 @ 09:55 PM
Onassis

I'm actually surprised at how much tail my buddy's John Cooper Works pulls in. I think it's cause the cooper is either cute or non threatening lol
July 25, 2011 @ 10:24 PM
Cybrax2

mini Cooper's are spit fires man.

btw anyone can put a lease or finance on any car they want nowadays.
July 25, 2011 @ 11:00 PM
sliicktalk

enough with the slick talk pinoid. ♥♥♥♥♥ you got exposed. Untill you post a pic of your bank account no one gonna give your lame ass the time of day anymore.

cool
July 25, 2011 @ 11:01 PM
chemist.

Yo ronnel...if you're such a boss, why are you on a forum with a bunch of young ass dudes instead of enjoying the finer things in life?

EDIT: Unless you're enjoying the young ass dudes. That's fucked up bro.

http://trillosopher.tumblr.com

July 25, 2011 @ 11:25 PM
jaded

Yo ronnel...if you're such a boss, why are you on a forum with a bunch of young ass dudes instead of enjoying the finer things in life?

EDIT: Unless you're enjoying the young ass dudes. That's fucked up bro.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

July 25, 2011 @ 11:31 PM
The Chosen One

suspended

I think I remember Ronnel telling me he was a chemical engineer, either way does't really matter. I could care less what another man drives, wears, eats, drinks or lives in. He's not feeding me or mine. If he got money good for him, he's not the first and he won't be the last. I must say though that SRT Charger looks like something out of a Trick Daddy video lol oof my eyes!

that dude looks way too dumb to be an engineer
July 25, 2011 @ 11:34 PM
jaded

that dude looks way too dumb to be an engineer

July 25, 2011 @ 11:37 PM
jafeel

Lol'd @ it's not my whip.

It's not an old man whip, it's a grown man whip... When I scooped this shit up back in Feb/Mar, my sales dude was like god damn... You're the only 22 year old I know that copped a brand new 7 Li.

I do have a little family. Me, my girl, and my 5 year old son.

|0You lost
July 25, 2011 @ 11:38 PM
jaded

|0You lost

July 25, 2011 @ 11:56 PM
e_money

July 26, 2011 @ 12:01 AM
The Chosen One

suspended

Lol'd @ it's not my whip.

It's not an old man whip, it's a grown man whip... When I scooped this shit up back in Feb/Mar, my sales dude was like god damn... You're the only 22 year old I know that copped a brand new 7 Li.

I do have a little family. Me, my girl, and my 5 year old son.

how r u makin "millions" while takin care of a kid at 17 years old? u aint no boss nigka. u gotta kid at 17. thas some peasant shit.

peasant swag.. silly pinoy
July 26, 2011 @ 12:17 AM
JohnDazFloo

lol change the name of this thread
Vol: Hate on ronnel
July 26, 2011 @ 12:52 AM
It's Only Hype

lol. dis ♥♥♥♥♥ brings it upon himself tho
July 26, 2011 @ 12:58 AM
The Chosen One

suspended

Sad small time minds. Little ♥♥♥♥♥s doing little things.

If anything ya'll woulda thought god damn this ♥♥♥♥♥ IS that ♥♥♥♥♥. Private school for my son, good neighborhood for him to live, all the vacations he could ask for, all the extra activities, best basketball coach for his team (me)... All while I still stunt hard and do whatever I want for myself, all while I'm only 22.

Ya'll ♥♥♥♥♥s wouldn't reach 1/4 of my lifestyle by the time you're 50.

Another win. Love the hate, fun seeing you fags catch feelings, hahahahahahaha.

private school at 5 years old? u can talk all u want about all this things you CLAIM to have. nobody is gonna believe u

and u think ur the best basketball coach? hahahah the fuk u kno about hoopin? u cant even touch the net
July 26, 2011 @ 01:05 AM
hiphopbackpacker

You obviously dont know the finance game or know how credit works. Smh fag.

I envy you. You're the boss.
July 26, 2011 @ 01:10 AM
hiphopbackpacker

I'm a different breed you see, a rare breed. I've been on my grown man grind life for as long as I first learned to count money.

How many other ♥♥♥♥♥s you know already made six figures by the time they was 13?

You wouldnt know anything about that though, lolllll. Its coo man, stay in denial. When it all comes down to it... Really, why would I bullshit?

The God has spoken... Put me under your wing, good sir.
July 26, 2011 @ 01:12 AM
The Chosen One

suspended

I'm a different breed you see, a rare breed. I've been on my grown man grind life for as long as I first learned to count money.

How many other ♥♥♥♥♥s you know already made six figures by the time they was 13?

You wouldnt know anything about that though, lolllll. Its coo man, stay in denial. When it all comes down to it... Really, why would I bullshit?

*dead* *casket* *tomb* *mummy* *zombie*
July 26, 2011 @ 01:15 AM
KoreanJesus

July 26, 2011 @ 01:22 AM
jawesome

You must've been cryin' your soft pinoy ass out when you found out you knocked that hoe you with up at 17ish smh.

And no one mad/jelly at you ass, you just delusional and trynna have a reason to gloat about yourself to a forum that you dedicate a good amount of your daily hours to. You tell your "business partners" how you frequent a fashion forum and show pictures of your stuff? You're like an upgrade pinoy that wears hundreds and shit, same faggot state of mind.

Instagram: prxsh

July 26, 2011 @ 01:23 AM
Hobbes.

this thread makes me wanna

Please login first to reply.