June 13, 2011 @ 11:09 PM
╒rozzy

Fuck FWD biggest problem with performance cars is traction any real professional series do not use FWD for a reason. The reason is because front wheels are used for braking and turning. Tires can only offer 100% traction so FWD tends to exceed total traction. RSX is a great car honestly I'd keep the RSX unless you had money for a GTR if you really want a performance car. GTR is a total bargain that level for performance 10 years ago would cost multi millions.

You act like the GTR is an entry level car for young fellows or anyone in their middle ages... Shits like 75-95k out of the showroom floor.
More realistically for a student budget, maybe an AP1 S2000 is a good performance bargain or a used STi or Evo

June 13, 2011 @ 11:41 PM
dylan fisher

Im most likely just gonna keep it. Already paid off/Good gas mileage/Some performance potential/cheap insurance. I need to start worrying about paying for college, not a new car lol. Now i just need to know what exactly what to do with it.

Easy mang...

June 14, 2011 @ 12:03 AM
PandoCalrissian

get a MINI cooper s it's already supercharged and that little 1.6 is capable of like 400+ bhp and has NO torque steer and drives like its awd no joke... beastly... and they look sexy as fuck tucking tire

"leather jackets and bape shark hoodies, its a struggle but we make it work"

June 14, 2011 @ 04:48 AM
fressssh

more like a supercharger if you're from cali.
June 14, 2011 @ 10:08 AM
THiZZ

Slap a turbocharger on that motherfucker and call it a day.

No, it's not even close to being that simple. Depending on what kit you go with you won't make that much power "Greddy" or you run into issues with the company and their product "PeakBoost". Not only that going that route requires a lot of maintenance especially if you have around 100K on your motor your almost likely going to spin a rod or something. I would recommend at the very least building the bottom end and checking all your Synchro's to make sure your tranny doesn't take a shit on you since they are very weak and don't respond well to boost. Then you gotta find a good tuner etc...

-THiZZ
June 18, 2011 @ 12:16 AM
Cybrax2

get a MINI cooper s it's already supercharged and that little 1.6 is capable of like 400+ bhp and has NO torque steer and drives like its awd no joke... beastly... and they look sexy as fuck tucking tire

because cooper S are AWD lol
June 18, 2011 @ 01:23 PM
ClydeFrazier

Im most likely just gonna keep it. Already paid off/Good gas mileage/Some performance potential/cheap insurance. I need to start worrying about paying for college, not a new car lol. Now i just need to know what exactly what to do with it.

damn good idea. i would really focus on suspension and maybe get into autox/tracking the car. you could use this car as a learning tool so you can really learn to drive, making cars you own in the future far more enjoyable. it's something i wish i had done when i had my GTI instead of pouring all of my money into modifications.

Melo Gang All Day

June 18, 2011 @ 02:44 PM
PandoCalrissian

because cooper S are AWD lol

youre fucking stupid bro a cooper S is fwd every day of the week... idiot

"leather jackets and bape shark hoodies, its a struggle but we make it work"

June 18, 2011 @ 02:51 PM
doedoe

rsx? really?

http://soundcloud.com/doeallday

September 8, 2011 @ 05:26 AM
truongxlong

any awd/rwd will be a night and day difference compared to your rsx. i say go with it and get something that will have more potential than an rsx.

Please login first to reply.