FLASH SALE - 25% OFF - USE CODE: FLASH25 (25 HOURS ONLY)
April 2, 2011 @ 01:26 PM
April 5, 2011 @ 03:36 AM
Sam

I love the shots bro!

Here are some of the shots I took Sunday at a drifting event in Clarksville, IN. 10 minutes out of Louisville. Got in for free, but got the worst sun burnt ever. Finally got to put the D40 to work after collecting dust in my closet for nearly half a year. I dunno but I'm messing around with the tags, so don't mind them.. I've forgot how much fun photography is...lol, and to think I was going to be too lazy to take pics. I only had like 3 hours of sleep the night before, woke up at 6, the drive down was 4hrs, but once I saw what could be captured I went into the zone.. For the first hour I was just trying to get the exposure right and get familiar with shutter speed.. after that it was a done deal. I got over 1,300 shots.. I have a neat idea but don't know how to do it.. still learning and inexperience to say the least.. does anyone know how to mash pictures together so they look like they're moving? (I have frames of cars drifting).. if you guys want to see more lmk..

April 5, 2011 @ 07:59 PM
mr mcgibblets

im guessing your using a digital camera.you could probably use photoshop to add in the other frames somehow.my non digi slr has a setting for multiple exposures on one frame.maybe your cam might have something similar you can use next time.

Please login first to reply.