Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
March 26, 2011 @ 02:15 PM
Z

So I when saw this link when it was posted I immediately talk to my brother about it because he is a car fanatic. I don't know too much about cars but I sure do love looking at the expensive ones and my favorite car of all time would have to be the Lamborghini Reventon.

http://hypebeast.com/2011/03/lamborghini-2012-aventador-lp700-4/

Aventador

Reventon

When I saw the Aventador I was immediately taken away by the striking resemblance this car has to the Reventon. When I talked to my brother about it, he said that he think it looks more like the Lamborghini Estoque Concept thatw as revealed a couple years ago as seen below.

I told him he is a fucking idiot because the Aventador looks WAY more like the Reventon then it does the Estoque. What are you thoughts on our argument or general thoughts about any of these cars...

When in doubt, show that bitch your Slurpee cup collection.

March 26, 2011 @ 03:30 PM
Rema

Looks like an Alpha or Audi not a Lamb
March 26, 2011 @ 03:47 PM
Z

You guys were only looking at the pics of the concept and that wasn't the car I was talking about so I edited my post with the car comparisons.

March 26, 2011 @ 04:04 PM
ⓜⓘⓝⓓⓔⓡⓐⓢⓔⓡ

the concept reminds me more of this

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

March 26, 2011 @ 04:11 PM
Z

You guys, Fuck the concept! Does anyone think the Aventador look like the Reventon or the other whip.

March 26, 2011 @ 05:24 PM
ⓜⓘⓝⓓⓔⓡⓐⓢⓔⓡ

I don't mind the Aventador, I've never liked the Reventon, but yes they look similar.

Lamborghini models that are out at the same time always look very similar to me.

March 26, 2011 @ 05:36 PM
Z

I don't mind the Aventador, I've never liked the Reventon, but yes they look similar.

Lamborghini models that are out at the same time always look very similar to me.

O_O!!! The Reventon is the best looking care ever! (IMO)

Lol, I have never heard anyone say they don't like the Reventon.

March 26, 2011 @ 09:49 PM
ClydeFrazier

the reventon is the best looking car ever? how old are you?

it's not even the best looking lamborghini ever, the diablo, the countach, and the miura all put it to shame.

on top of that, you have cars like the bmw 3.0 cs, damn near every ferrari produced in the 60's (especially the 250 GTO), all the modern aston martins as well as the older DB's, and the corvette stingray

Melo Gang All Day

March 26, 2011 @ 10:16 PM
ⓜⓘⓝⓓⓔⓡⓐⓢⓔⓡ

lol that reminds me, at a car show this past winter, this guy told his kid that the Gallardo on display was a Diablo

Aston Martins cool

March 26, 2011 @ 10:30 PM
Z

it's not even the best looking lamborghini ever, the diablo, the countach, and the miura all put it to shame.

on top of that, you have cars like the bmw 3.0 cs, damn near every ferrari produced in the 60's (especially the 250 GTO), all the modern aston martins as well as the older DB's, and the corvette stingray

We are all entitled to our opinion. I fell in love with the Reventon the first day I saw it because the car looks like a fucking fighter jet, Ha Ha! Looks like I am not the only one that had that idea:

Aston Martin is my favorite brand of cars. I LOVE Aston Martins! And I love the Countach as well. I just personally think the Reventon is the best looking, mostly because its so different. Its not flashy but it is at the same time. It is orgasmic! Ha Ha!

March 26, 2011 @ 10:50 PM
ClydeFrazier

the whole car was based on the idea of a fighter jet, the dash display can even switch from analog to a jet style layout with g force readings and shit

i suppose everyone's entitled to their own opinions, but if you look up some of the cars i listed, they're truly beautiful, not all angular and menacing like the reventon

oh and minderaser, v12 vantage is probably my favorite current aston cool

Melo Gang All Day

March 26, 2011 @ 11:07 PM
Z

the whole car was based on the idea of a fighter jet, the dash display can even switch from analog to a jet style layout with g force readings and shit

i suppose everyone's entitled to their own opinions, but if you look up some of the cars i listed, they're truly beautiful, not all angular and menacing like the reventon

oh and minderaser, v12 vantage is probably my favorite current aston cool

Yeah, like I said I don't know as much about cars as some of you guys do but I know I love my Reventon. Ha Ha! I told you I love some of those cars too, the Reventon just is my favorite.

March 27, 2011 @ 05:39 PM
MaliciousInten

I was just thinking the same thing. Ferrari 250 GTO is a truly timeless masterpiece.
March 28, 2011 @ 03:28 AM
ClydeFrazier

I was just thinking the same thing. Ferrari 250 GTO is a truly timeless masterpiece.

my favorite car of all time, and that's coming from a porschephile

Melo Gang All Day

March 29, 2011 @ 04:30 AM
Z

No one ever answered my question. HA HA! That was the point of this thread...

March 29, 2011 @ 05:17 AM
ClydeFrazier

while the reventon and aventador may seem similar since the reventon is essentially a rebodied murcielago and the aventador is the murcielago's successor, i'm gonna have to agree with you brother and say that the aventador shares more design cues with the estoque concept, especially when it comes to the taillights as well as the front and rear bumpers

Melo Gang All Day

March 29, 2011 @ 05:25 AM
Z

while the reventon and aventador may seem similar since the reventon is essentially a rebodied murcielago and the aventador is the murcielago's successor, i'm gonna have to agree with you brother and say that the aventador shares more design cues with the estoque concept, especially when it comes to the taillights as well as the front and rear bumpers

I hate being wrong. LMAO! Thanks though.

March 31, 2011 @ 07:31 PM
shingo

I love this car

S.F.S. - VRT - Battle Style SPL - L4P - HH - OMaM - GoT

March 31, 2011 @ 09:10 PM
thephreak

i know this is the design language for Lamborghini, but i feel this is way too angular

I look how you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable and most importantly, I am free in all the ways you are not.

April 7, 2011 @ 05:58 AM
DFEKTV

The Aventador is niiiice
April 10, 2011 @ 06:58 PM
Canvas08

huge, heavy, 4wd, flashy, silly doors.

pass.
April 12, 2011 @ 12:47 AM
EFFINMANFERD

Sick
May 20, 2011 @ 07:05 PM
IMPPED

All the videos Lambo put out for this car were crazy. Already sold out their presale and I heard customers get their cars this summer or around there. Really want to see one of these damn things on the street
May 21, 2011 @ 03:27 PM
Z

All the videos Lambo put out for this car were crazy. Already sold out their presale and I heard customers get their cars this summer or around there. Really want to see one of these damn things on the street

Miami.

May 21, 2011 @ 07:04 PM
E0ZN0Z

cool
May 24, 2011 @ 05:44 PM
chrissebastian

New lambos are sick
May 27, 2011 @ 08:41 AM
cherryblossoms

i remember my first lambo..... razzrazzrazzrazzrazzrazz
May 27, 2011 @ 10:32 AM
Decy

The Aventador has some styling cues from the concept like the rear lights, but to me the scoops on the rear of the car remind me more of a beefed up Gallardo. Looks like it iwll be a nice car looks like a mish mash of a few different Lambo styles.
May 27, 2011 @ 12:56 PM
╒rozzy

I honestly thought the LP670 had a cleaner look. The LP700 looks too sharp in my opinion. That doesn't mean it's ugly though.

I think the 458 Italia is a better looking car. I bet it outperforms this car on the Nurb with alot less power too.

May 27, 2011 @ 05:40 PM
ClydeFrazier

I honestly thought the LP670 had a cleaner look. The LP700 looks too sharp in my opinion. That doesn't mean it's ugly though.

I think the 458 Italia is a better looking car. I bet it outperforms this car on the Nurb with alot less power too.

458 is only 400 lbs lighter but loses over 100hp/100tq to the aventador. i think lambo might be able to take it on, from what ive read it drives much better than the murcielago

Melo Gang All Day

Please login first to reply.