At the local M&M Donut shop car meet here in Anaheim, alot immature kids are starting to show up, acting tough, acting stupid, doing burnouts up and down the Katella, a busy street, and inside the parking lot. Here is one incident that took the cake and was caught on video.
Some quick cliffnotes
1. Guy accuses another guy of possessing his stolen rims and wants to confront him.
2. Guy detained by officer in parking lot
3. Told off the cop, gives his license
4. Gets back in his car and sped off before even getting his license back, doing a quick little burnout for 50 feet, which was a impound-able offense (exhibition of speed/wreckless driving)
5. Guy was still acting all hard and defiant for a bit
Luckily for them, this isn't Irvine or Huntington Beach PD where they have ZERO tolerance for this and did not get their car impounded.