Mitsubishi Evolution X (will be the last evo line)

March 30, 2011 @ 02:08:05
that's ridiculous, just because it's priced lower than the EVO doesn't make it a poor mans EVO. you make it sound as if all people who drive STI's had no choice but to buy it because they couldn't afford the EVO

I look how you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable and most importantly, I am free in all the ways you are not.

April 03, 2011 @ 19:56:02
Why do you think you see so many damn sti's and wagons all over? They are cheaper and appeal more to the lames who think they are some of the best cars. You aren't going to find a used evo anywhere near the price of a used wrx or sti because they aren't as good. I'd rather have an evo that an sti( even though the newer sti wagons are amazing looking). They are better performance cars and another reason I would get one over an sti is that every damn person around here has an sti. So I would get one to stick out. Just my opinion. They should definitely keep making them, maybe even design one like the older evo's like the 4.
April 03, 2011 @ 20:56:45
Why do you think you see so many damn sti's and wagons all over? They are cheaper and appeal more to the lames who think they are some of the best cars. You aren't going to find a used evo anywhere near the price of a used wrx or sti because they aren't as good. I'd rather have an evo that an sti( even though the newer sti wagons are amazing looking). They are better performance cars and another reason I would get one over an sti is that every damn person around here has an sti. So I would get one to stick out. Just my opinion. They should definitely keep making them, maybe even design one like the older evo's like the 4.

I bought my first Evo in 2005 for 21k with only 11k miles on it. Your logic makes zero fucking sense if that were the case nobody would be STi's then because the cost 3-4 grand more then GSR Evos. No shit you're not going to find WRX and Evos at the same price because Evo's are 10-15g more then WRX.
April 04, 2011 @ 05:02:29
dont think thats what he's saying... EVOs are more expensive because they can out perform an STI bottom line... Horrible idea by Mitsu if they pull the trigger...
April 04, 2011 @ 11:09:30
MSRP are the same for base model and for MR and Limited. The Evo was cheaper then STi for Evo IX and STi MY06-07.
April 05, 2011 @ 20:08:48
Proly cuz i go on a military base everyday and don't live in a poor place like you..
April 05, 2011 @ 22:52:20
Get the fuck outta here ♥♥♥♥♥. Area I stay at homes cost 750k and up and I know I make way more then you. I've owned an Evo, STi, WRX, 350z, GTO, M3, ect.

Hows that mazda 3 treating you?
April 06, 2011 @ 22:13:21
thanks for checking on me mom.
April 06, 2011 @ 22:15:34
lulz
April 07, 2011 @ 02:03:46
Get the fuck outta here ♥♥♥♥♥. Area I stay at homes cost 750k and up and I know I make way more then you. I've owned an Evo, STi, WRX, 350z, GTO, M3, ect.

What area do you live in Chicago?
April 07, 2011 @ 15:34:42
What area do you live in Chicago?

I stay in Naperville SW burbs.
April 07, 2011 @ 19:23:31
ahh... Used to own a place in DePaul and Near North Side... thought you might have been in one of them cause my DePaul place went for $702k and Near North Side went for $580k. My dad and I were really into real estate when we lived there...

Naperville properties must have gone up since we were there cause that price is very optimistic from when we were still there. Nice car collection though!
April 08, 2011 @ 03:11:01
ahh... Used to own a place in DePaul and Near North Side... thought you might have been in one of them cause my DePaul place went for $702k and Near North Side went for $580k. My dad and I were really into real estate when we lived there...

Naperville properties must have gone up since we were there cause that price is very optimistic from when we were still there. Nice car collection though!

It depends where you stay at. There are some reasonably priced housing on the north side and near downtown Naperville. Where I stay I'm surrounded by 1-2+ million dollar homes.
April 08, 2011 @ 04:41:04
ok I know where your at! Yeah pretty nice homes in that area! I miss the city man living in Portland is sooooo different!
April 08, 2011 @ 05:11:01
evo vs. sti debate is so lame

it just comes down to what you prefer seriously. saying that ive been an evo guy all my life but the exhaust note from a boxter engine is heavenly

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

April 08, 2011 @ 14:32:02
since the dawn of time that was the idea! Ha
April 08, 2011 @ 17:34:47
Oh and thanks for wasting your time providing me visuals of the cars you own that I don't care about. What a lame going out of your way to check what car I drive and to post pics. Lose.
April 08, 2011 @ 18:04:27
Oh and thanks for wasting your time providing me visuals of the cars you own that I don't care about. What a lame going out of your way to check what car I drive and to post pics. Lose.

lol it took me all of 2 mins to make that post. Obviously you've been thinking about this for a few days now to come up with a weak comeback attempt. You claimed I was poor I proved you wrong quit crying bitch.
April 08, 2011 @ 21:18:07
Mistaken again. I didn't say you were poor I said you probably live in a poor area. I could care less if you're so called rich. Doesn't affect me in any way at all and you obviously pride yourself too much about bragging to people on the internet how much money you have. You lose again sir. I'm going to end this now because it's pointless. Bye.
April 09, 2011 @ 08:18:02
Should i get a manual or SST evo X
April 09, 2011 @ 13:42:42
Should i get a manual or SST evo X

GSR Manual if you plan on modding it. MR SST has been known to break when modded to higher then stock power levels due to weak clutch packs.
April 09, 2011 @ 14:53:46
i think im going to go for the SST fq330 and just mod the exterior and hope that cheaper/better mods for the SST come out.
April 09, 2011 @ 16:44:48
A clutch pack upgrade is currently out for SST. The problem is in the dual clutch design of the actually clutch packs them selfs. They just seem to lack clamping pressure and lack friction material surface area themselves. There really is no easy solution to combat that problem in all honestly you will be much happier in the long run with a GSR. Granted the GSR clutch themselves are pretty shitty but there is many more aftermarket solutions to fix the GSR stock clutch problem. I'd recommend an Exedy Twin Cerametallic HD I ran one on my 450 WHP Evo 8 RS for 20k+ miles with no problems at all. Best thing about the Exedy Twin is its rebuildable and upgradeable so down the line if you decide to go all out you can easily upgrade to a Exedy triple Carbon/Carbon.
April 09, 2011 @ 16:57:06
thanks for the information. It was the SST that attracted me to the X. If I decide in manual i might save myself some money and just go for a 9.
April 09, 2011 @ 17:16:41
anuncie gratis imoveis acesso
In my opinion you are not right I can defend the position

alvodireto com]classificados
alvodireto com]classificados gratis

alvodireto com]portal chapeco classificados
alvodireto com]classificados do diario do nordeste
alvodireto com]anuncios gratuitos na internet

alvodireto com/Mercado-livre--site-de-comprar-e-vender-igual-mercado-livre,name,110009,auction_id,auction_details]mercadolivre
April 09, 2011 @ 17:35:17
thanks for the information. It was the SST that attracted me to the X. If I decide in manual i might save myself some money and just go for a 9.

The evo 9 is solid choice probably my favorite modern evo. Also I do like the evo x because in USA we never got a super-AYC evo but EU evolutions have all the electronics so you really get best of both worlds. If I were in EU i'd highly recommend Evolution IX.
April 10, 2011 @ 00:36:47
they have too much technology, however, FUNNEST CAR EVER
April 17, 2011 @ 00:30:10
Evo went down hill quick and fast, I'm pretty sure the overall problem was how it looked.. when it started to look like any ordinary Lancer thats when it lost potential buyers... i dunno I just might look for a evo 9 next since my 04 sti is acting up everyday now.. pulley just randomly broke pulling outta the garage today..
April 24, 2011 @ 13:07:34
Please login first to reply.
x