Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
November 16, 2010 @ 07:29 PM
skrillex

did a quick search, didnt find much at all. post pics of stanced cars!

id go, but i cant post picture yet confused
November 16, 2010 @ 09:20 PM
skrillex

my bad
November 20, 2010 @ 12:28 AM
illestvillains

There's more to automotives than slapping on low-offset diamonds and roof racks. razz
November 21, 2010 @ 03:03 AM
skrillex

There's more to automotives than slapping on low-offset diamonds and roof racks. razz

i actually dont have roof racks, i also dont know what roof racks have to do with stance. now, im not stupid, i know there is more to anything than my personal preference; in which case one may make a thread for just that. i was just looking to see how many stance enthusiasts were present here. no need to try and get off by being a smart ass. just sayin.
November 26, 2010 @ 11:13 PM
bboynoodles

awee yee
December 7, 2010 @ 07:57 PM
Koven

Dont forget illest stickers

all I do is sip espressos and listen to AZ -mrelllis.tumblr.com

December 8, 2010 @ 12:39 AM
STI Guy

i wish i had money to contribute to this forum. the world is harsh on nigs that deserve to have stuff like this and gives it to fucks that don't. fuck son i hate being poor.
December 8, 2010 @ 02:05 AM
Koven

i wish i had money to contribute to this forum. the world is harsh on nigs that deserve to have stuff like this and gives it to fucks that don't. fuck son i hate being poor.

LOL if you keep that mentality up you'll always be poor. Nobody deserves anything without working for it. However, If someones parents worked hard to be able to buy nice shit for their kids, thats great. Thats the American dream. Step your hustle up and you'll be able to cop whatever you desire.

all I do is sip espressos and listen to AZ -mrelllis.tumblr.com

December 8, 2010 @ 03:41 AM
SupremeXJesus

yeah whats up with those illest stickers? azns and mexicans love putting those on their cars, and those beginners badges which are lame.

Please login first to reply.