Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
September 27, 2010 @ 01:46 AM
Juki

the parking break is soo hard to find? I expected maybe a parking button like some of the Lambos have since there was already a D, N, R and Engine button but no. Not even a lever a little slide out lever like some newer manual sedans have....meanwhile Im burning up in the car cause I parked sorta on a hill and couldn't get out. Come to find out after like 5 min it's got a old school bar on the left side under the seat. What is it with these expensive cars and little details that make no sense? I almost had to let the top down back down just to get some fresh air, ya feel mecool

Doubleclutchhoops.com

September 27, 2010 @ 02:23 AM
modernmischief

Suck a dick
September 27, 2010 @ 07:36 PM
STI Guy

uhhh. if it had an automatic transmission, you could have put it in park and that's that.
September 27, 2010 @ 07:44 PM
sado

yea, duh
September 27, 2010 @ 08:31 PM
ClydeFrazier

hey juki.

you're a faggot who knows nothing about cars. big deal, you sat in a godamn v8 vantage, which wouldn't even outperform a base 911 carrera. no one gives a flying fuck, so stop making these whack ass threads when you can't even tell the steering wheels apart from an azure to a spur. smh at you and your cunt mother for birthing your bitchass.

Melo Gang All Day

September 27, 2010 @ 09:33 PM
Norrin Radd

shots fired.

but i completely agree.

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

September 27, 2010 @ 09:55 PM
Juki

uhhh. if it had an automatic transmission, you could have put it in park and that's that.

well yea but its not automatic or manual but something in between. Its like these super cars cant decide if they want to be manual or automatic so make things more complicated than it should be trying to give it an "manual feel". Also some cars are manu-matic but still have a park button or shifter and no parking break which makes more sense. I still prefer full manual but you cant have everthing you want right?

To the haters, yall just mad cause you don't have one and if you do then you know what I'm talking about haha but your right Pootie, that Vantage is overrated probably just from that James Bond hype. It wasn't nearly fast as I thought it would be, I dont know why the dash says 220. Oh and fuck a base 911, I still turn more heads in a Vantage. Its not all about speed, ya feel mecool

In all seriousness, Im not trying to brag. I just make these threads cause I like cars and I probably know more about them than most of you.

Doubleclutchhoops.com

September 27, 2010 @ 09:59 PM
g2289

swaggin wit that check engine light
September 27, 2010 @ 10:20 PM
Juki

yea, of course all the lights come on when the keys in before you push the engine button.

Doubleclutchhoops.com

September 28, 2010 @ 01:01 AM
ClydeFrazier

i'm not even mad, if you had one i'd be like oh good for you. if you have the means to buy one, i'm not gonna hate. it's just when you post threads intentionally tryna brag like you own these rides when you don't and act like a car god, i'm gonna hate.

Melo Gang All Day

September 28, 2010 @ 01:55 AM
Norrin Radd

Also some cars are manu-matic but still have a park button or shifter and no parking break which makes more sense.

don't you mean auto-manual? never heard it called "manu-matic" before.

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

September 28, 2010 @ 01:37 PM
Shoutbox

dude, same thing happened to me when i first got my ford pinto!

and you got some feminine hands b. clip that nail, use your pinky to sniff coke if you have to.
September 28, 2010 @ 02:42 PM
ahhhrt

don't you mean auto-manual? never heard it called "manu-matic" before.

There's a billion different monikers for an automatic transmission that can be shifted manually.
September 30, 2010 @ 01:51 AM
Juki

dude, same thing happened to me when i first got my ford pinto!

and you got some feminine hands b. clip that nail, use your pinky to sniff coke if you have to.

yea, I was thinking the same thing when I saw my hand. Its just the angle of the phone I guess. But hmmm the pinkys too obvious so I had to switch it up hahaha.

Doubleclutchhoops.com

Please login first to reply.