Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
September 12, 2010 @ 09:44 PM
thephreak

lets see if this works.

THE greatest car ever made?

I look how you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable and most importantly, I am free in all the ways you are not.

September 12, 2010 @ 11:22 PM
Trollinator

i hope the chicks comes witht the car.

I want to see the world burn

September 13, 2010 @ 02:51 PM
ClydeFrazier

ever made? no

Melo Gang All Day

September 13, 2010 @ 07:02 PM
STI Guy

how is a car to be considered the best car ever?
September 13, 2010 @ 07:11 PM
ClydeFrazier

fastest naturally aspirated car with a screaming, bmw engineered v12
6 speed manual, as any proper car should have
one of the most sought after cars of all time, was plastered up on the wall of any gearhead growing up during the 1990s

if its not the best, its certainly a contender

Melo Gang All Day

September 14, 2010 @ 12:39 AM
thephreak

how does one go about removing the electronic speed limiter on bmw's.

I look how you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable and most importantly, I am free in all the ways you are not.

September 14, 2010 @ 01:23 AM
STI Guy

you need to flash the ecu. i think.
September 14, 2010 @ 06:18 AM
Youngfresh6def

The new 3 series is 2013, so itll come out in 2012. suuup
September 26, 2010 @ 08:32 PM
urbanglowcam

MMmmm soo agressive and sexy.
September 30, 2010 @ 07:31 PM
STI Guy

yo that new lamborghini concept is ugly as fuck but interesting.
October 1, 2010 @ 02:12 PM
thephreak

yea, i saw that too. designers need to stop with their fascination with f-22s. lets get some curves plz. it looks squashed too.

anyone see the Quattro concept or any of the Lotus ones? Lotus went apeshit at the show, most of their concepts looks like they took a page out of both Ferrari and Lambo and put em together

October 1, 2010 @ 03:14 PM
ClydeFrazier

the lotus ones are nice but my personal favorite at the show was the coupe quattro. it looks absolutely amazing and did an excellent job of paying tribute to the original. i hope they make a production version, but its doubtful.

Melo Gang All Day

October 1, 2010 @ 11:30 PM
thephreak

lol @ Infinit and the G25... mad late

November 22, 2010 @ 06:30 PM
thephreak

NSX update...
The NSX lives, at least in a different form. According to one source, Honda never gave up its plans for an NSX successor. Even though the V-10-powered post-NSX concept came along at the wrong time -- during the economic meltdown -- and had to be cancelled, Honda engineers didn't completely shelve the project.

They simply applied a more market-friendly (and eco-friendly) sports-car approach to the company's flagship two-door, giving it the latest hybrid gizmology. Completely different than Toyota's THS-II hybrid system, the technology slated to power Honda's new sports coupe "can be driven with either a clutch and an engine only, the engine and motor only, or the motor only," says our source. It will also offer a manual transmission option.

It apparently will employ a modified Accord platform, and power will come from either a 2.4-liter 4-cylinder or a 3.5-liter V-6, with the latter considered the sure favorite. Why do we think so? Once again our spies in Japan have uncovered a patent application that specifies a "V6 powertrain developing upwards of 400 horsepower." That makes sense, especially when you consider what one company staffer told us about Honda's desire to return to making sports cars. "Honda does not see the CR-Z as a sports car. It's a sporty coupe and a great first try in the hybrid-sports direction. To be called a sports car, a car needs to have the potential of an NSX or an S2000. That's what we need to aim for."

And as expected, the coupe will employ a version of the automaker's proven SH-AWD system, but Honda will apply NSX concept technology by fitting the rear-drive-based SH-AWD setup that enabled the test mule to lap the Nürburgring in 7 minutes, 37 seconds two years ago.

Using the front-wheel-drive Accord platform as a base for this car will cut R&D costs dramatically. Engineers will swap the front and rear around to create a rear midship AWD package. If the coupe gets the green light for production, expect to see it in showrooms as early as 2014. Still unclear is if the car will continue to be badged as an Acura here in the U.S.

Read more: www.motortrend.com/features/auto_news/2010/1011_honda_nsx_gets_new_lease_on_life/index.html#ixzz163pWfuFR

Honda needs to get their shit together with the Halo car. Nissan and Toyota already showed their hand. Check out the concept renderings, looks like an R8 and 918 Spyder. not likely to be production, but what a sexy ass design.

edit: anyone keeping up with LA Auto show?

March 2, 2011 @ 02:44 PM
thephreak

Mitsubishi is canceling the Evo franchise as we know now. X is the last one, better get your hands on the Evo's while you can.

According to Gayu Eusegi, head of global product development for Mitsubishi, the Lancer Evolution X will be the last Evo the Japanese automaker ever builds. Eusegi says the move is part of a shift in strategy to put the company's product focus and ethos on leadership in EV technology.

To that end, Autocar indicates that Mitsubishi will release eight fully-electric or hybrid-electric cars by the time 2015 rolls around, and make a grab for a big portion of the CO2-reduction market share. It goes without saying that the fun-yet-fuel-swilling Evo just doesn't fit that mindset, particularly since it apes a rally car that no longer exists.

Despite the Evo's huge popularity, Mitsubishi apparently isn't scared of the step and says it's confident that consumers will glom on to the idea and rally behind the brand. By killing the Evo, they're making their intentions plain to an increasingly environmentally-conscious car-buying public.

Eusegi killed dead any notion that the brand would roll out a performance-oriented hybrid as well. "Maybe the world can change, and maybe someday we can do a motor race by electric vehicles. Maybe then we can enter the market agian," he said.

This report of the Evo's death would seem to stand in contrast to multiple reports that an Evo XI is in the works with a hybrid drivetrain. We're taking this latest Autocar missive with a few grains of salt, as we can see how Eusegi may have simply meant that an Evo that relies exclusively on internal combustion is dead

March 2, 2011 @ 08:39 PM
StrictlyDMND

^that's mad gay son.

+1 :p
March 2, 2011 @ 08:41 PM
StrictlyDMND

^that's mad gay son.

+1, How can they cancel their best vehicle...
March 2, 2011 @ 09:02 PM
StrictlyDMND

TOYOTA FT-86 AND SUBARU FT-86 CONCEPT! cool

September 2, 2011 @ 02:33 PM
thephreak

didnt want to start a new thread to put this, BUT

Lexus LFA Nurburgring Edition reportedly set a new fastest lap record at the track, besting the GT2 RS by 4 seconds @ 7:14 suprised

www.autoblog.com/2011/09/02/lexus-lfa-nurburgring-package-smashes-nordschliefe-production-re/

September 2, 2011 @ 03:18 PM
ClydeFrazier

4 entire seconds? how? sure dynamics come into play but the porsche kills the lf-a in power to weight ratio

Melo Gang All Day

September 2, 2011 @ 03:23 PM
Canvas08

I'm going to guess non-standard tires considering the official Lexus time was 7:22.85
September 2, 2011 @ 03:26 PM
thephreak

its gotta be DOT racing tires, but i think most of the top lap time records are achieved using DOT R's, i know the ZR1 and GTR's use em. not sure about the GT2 RS

September 2, 2011 @ 03:55 PM
ClydeFrazier

i'm pretty sure the gt2 rs used them as well

Melo Gang All Day

September 5, 2011 @ 12:07 AM
It's Only Hype

They got the LFA on Top Gear (US). Sounds so fckin nice, like a formula one car
September 5, 2011 @ 12:37 AM
╒rozzy

didnt want to start a new thread to put this, BUT

Lexus LFA Nurburgring Edition reportedly set a new fastest lap record at the track, besting the GT2 RS by 4 seconds @ 7:14 suprised

www.autoblog.com/2011/09/02/lexus-lfa-nurburgring-package-smashes-nordschliefe-production-re/

The LFA will be my dream car for a while. It seems like most manufactures who build a track variant like the orange and black combo.

September 5, 2011 @ 02:36 AM
It's Only Hype

what kind of car is this?

the pic/concept is pretty badass

nik.bot.nu/o8198.jpg
September 5, 2011 @ 03:17 AM
ClydeFrazier

that's a mark 2 volkswagen golf

Melo Gang All Day

September 15, 2011 @ 02:02 PM
Canvas08

Hearing rumors that the Viper ACR just took the nurburgring record back with a 7:12
September 15, 2011 @ 02:47 PM
ClydeFrazier

saw that on autoblog earlier, couldn't help but crack a huge grin. while so many companies are going high tech with computer controlled suspensions and paddle shifters, the viper keeps it old school with a big engine, proper gearbox, and little else, then manages to spank the competition.

Melo Gang All Day

September 15, 2011 @ 03:13 PM
thephreak

anyone keeping up with the Frankfurt Motor Show?

Please login first to reply.