Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
August 3, 2010 @ 02:54 AM
Soul Kitchen

You drive a station wagon and Stop saying Audis are more exclusive their not, BMWs are just noticed more cause their of a higher status and more respected so obviously you will notice them more. And your making it seem like only soccer moms drive 3 series....Stop trying to insult a good car and make your car out to be something its not.

The car has to be better and more expensive to be considered exclusive. The fact that more people will spend more money to get a 3 series does not make the Audi exclusive. It means you have an inferior product, that people pass on. It makes you 3rd best.

No hate, but thats the way it is. If you love your car then fine but don't try to validate your selection but bringing down other products.

its called a hatchback, brah
August 3, 2010 @ 05:38 AM
sox1987

pick the beemer
August 3, 2010 @ 12:12 PM
Clothes_addict

pick the beemer

next time actually read the posts. He already picked the Audi.
August 4, 2010 @ 02:50 PM
Soulrain

A4 is a great car, but I prefer to get A5 or S5 if I have enough extra bucks =)
August 4, 2010 @ 08:09 PM
Youngfresh6def

next time actually read the posts. He already picked the Audi.

you may be the single most obnoxious person on this website. fall back.
August 4, 2010 @ 08:14 PM
ClydeFrazier

You drive a station wagon and Stop saying Audis are more exclusive their not, BMWs are just noticed more cause their of a higher status and more respected so obviously you will notice them more. And your making it seem like only soccer moms drive 3 series....Stop trying to insult a good car and make your car out to be something its not.

The car has to be better and more expensive to be considered exclusive. The fact that more people will spend more money to get a 3 series does not make the Audi exclusive. It means you have an inferior product, that people pass on. It makes you 3rd best.

No hate, but thats the way it is. If you love your car then fine but don't try to validate your selection but bringing down other products.

it's a hatch and they look clean imo

bmw's are far more common because the average consumer still thinks audis are unreliable, which they aren't.

soccer moms do drive a lot more 3 series, i see them day to day.

oh and btw

Melo Gang All Day

August 4, 2010 @ 08:51 PM
Koven

it's a hatch and they look clean imo

bmw's are far more common because the average consumer still thinks audis are unreliable, which they aren't.

soccer moms do drive a lot more 3 series, i see them day to day.

oh and btw

k

all I do is sip espressos and listen to AZ -mrelllis.tumblr.com

August 6, 2010 @ 01:20 AM
Seanskeet

I feel ya. Doesn't change the fact that everybody around the block got the same damn car.

Station Wagon...Hatchback whatever you want to call it, just glad I picked it up and not another bimmer to fall in line with the cookie cutter show. BOW
August 6, 2010 @ 10:22 AM
Clothes_addict

wow you're an idiot.
August 11, 2010 @ 11:17 PM
shakintheD

burrr 3 more weeks :3
August 12, 2010 @ 10:18 PM
NahMean

I wish i had money for a pair
August 13, 2010 @ 12:38 PM
laxlife1234

I wish i had money for a pair

....Of balls? Lol, jk...

But, go for an A4 IMO, just me since I personally don't like BMW's.

www.jacobskoglund.com | www.jacobsphotobooth.tumblr.com

August 25, 2010 @ 06:43 PM
shingo

If you want a good sound system get the A4 with Bang & Olufsen i got that in my S4 it sounds dope

S.F.S. - VRT - Battle Style SPL - L4P - HH - OMaM - GoT

Please login first to reply.