300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
April 26, 2010 @ 01:14 AM
STI Guy

installing an act clutch kit in my 04 sti. gonna dyno it and hope for some gains!
April 26, 2010 @ 01:40 AM
Ferris.Bueller

Yo didn't you have a pussy ass eclipse?
And what do you mean your gonna dyno it and hope for some gains? You think a clutch is gonna add HP or somethin son? All your gonna get is a stiffer clutch pedal.
If there's nothing stock with your stock one, save your money and buy a Cobb accesport instead.

Smh
April 26, 2010 @ 02:08 AM
STI Guy

shit you caught me. yeah i just bought an sti body kit and bolted it on. also got some gold bbs rims to make it look real. a lighter clutch and flywheel will help with acceleration. torque numbers are gonna be different. smh.
June 8, 2010 @ 05:10 AM
STI Guy

June 8, 2010 @ 05:13 AM
STI Guy

hopefully get this thing in my car next week.
June 8, 2010 @ 10:08 PM
ahhhrt

Lulz, I read TD03 at first and was like "wtf, why?".
June 8, 2010 @ 10:20 PM
shottalrg

shit you caught me. yeah i just bought an sti body kit and bolted it on. also got some gold bbs rims to make it look real. a lighter clutch and flywheel will help with acceleration. torque numbers are gonna be different. smh.

how will torque numbers change from a clutch and flywheel. i understand the onset of the power band will arrive faster than previous but only from the lightened rotational mass of lighter flywheel. and i dont mean its gona start at a earlier rpm opposed to a later rpm but the time it takes the engine to reach it might shorten. this isnt increase but more so a decrease in parasitic power loss. or am i just imagining this all wrong
June 8, 2010 @ 11:15 PM
The Main Event

how will torque numbers change from a clutch and flywheel. i understand the onset of the power band will arrive faster than previous but only from the lightened rotational mass of lighter flywheel. and i dont mean its gona start at a earlier rpm opposed to a later rpm but the time it takes the engine to reach it might shorten. this isnt increase but more so a decrease in parasitic power loss. or am i just imagining this all wrong

Yes, that is correct. A lighter flywheel requires less power to spin thus decreasing parasitic power loss.
June 9, 2010 @ 12:43 AM
STI Guy

Lulz, I read TD03 at first and was like "wtf, why?".

hmm is a td03 bad? im still new to turbos but that's not the one im getting. i just took their picture from their site and i guess i didnt realize that they use the same pic for all their turbos
June 9, 2010 @ 12:46 AM
STI Guy

opps i forgot to mention that i did a few changes with the fuel maps along with other maps. got a couple pounds.
June 9, 2010 @ 05:31 PM
wxyz

i just put lowering springs on my 240sx
June 9, 2010 @ 05:43 PM
sneakerHI

just finished the build on the VIII got

-FP Green
-1000cc RC injectors
-ETS FMIC
-ETS LICP
-Invidia o2 housing
-AMS fuel rails
-Sparktech denso coils
-E85
-RE30's

before i get any shit for this post lol the evo isnt mine yet keyword YET haha
i role a lancer as a DD and the evo on the weekends.
The evo is my dads but i buy parts and he spots me if he wants em too. I put it together and got it tuned so he said its mine but he drives it on weekdays lol. can't complain cause i cant afford insurance on that car YET either
June 10, 2010 @ 12:42 AM
STI Guy

^you're a very lucky kid.

Please login first to reply.