Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
March 11, 2010 @ 07:24 PM
THiZZ

This is for USDM models only... if you want to get super specific, by all means (ie. '99 Civic Si > '92 Prelude). I'm just thinking of entire models and cars only. Excluding Motorcycles and such. This is whatever you think... performance, appearance, etc.

1.NSX
2.TL Type S
3.Integra Type R(2000-06)
4.RSX Type S
5.S2K
6.Civic Si (EM1)
7.CRX
8.Fit
9.Accord
10.Prelude

Thats it for me...

-THiZZ
March 11, 2010 @ 08:02 PM
The Main Event

NSX
S2000
CRX
DC2 Integra Type R

The rest don't really matter
March 12, 2010 @ 12:12 AM
ClydeFrazier

NSX
S2000
CRX
DC2 Integra Type R

The rest don't really matter

this

Melo Gang All Day

March 12, 2010 @ 07:57 AM
Molly Wopp

Nsx.
S2000.
March 12, 2010 @ 09:37 AM
naRipsta

Sorry for my wall of text. I just thought of this off my finger tips, but I believe 80% serves right lol. I didn't add in models such as the TSX's and the RL's just 'cause they'd be on top around the S2000 any way. Both are described as sleek styling and comfortable.

- Acura NSX (The epitome of the Honda line, top overall obviously.)
- Acura Integra Type-R (Arguably the best FWD handling car of its time, and still womps now.)
- Honda S2000 (Great handling, roadster, NSX-isc)
- Acura Integra GSR DC/DB (Closest you'd come to the Type-R, and with a rated 170HP, it's a great great base.)
- Honda Civic Si EM1 (Loved everything about this, but would take a GSR over it.)
- Honda Civic Si EP3 (Even with the lack of love for this car, I've always liked the odd looks of it. Although the motor lacks some power, it still rocks.)
- Honda Del Sol Si (A girlish Del Sol with a great power plant, can't go wrong.)
- Acura Integra DA GSR (A great rarity when it comes to this. Enough to push it barely over the FG Civic.)
- Honda Civic Si FG (IMO, the car that lets Honda retain whatever sporty image it has. Great motor as well, and not bad of a look.)
- Honda Prelude 97-01 (Have always loved this car, no matter the model. I will always believe this one is classier than other Hondas - except TSX/TL/RL etc.)
- Acura Integra 94-01 (A great starter car to mess with. Already comes with a DOHC power plant, and is very nice overall.)
- Acura RSX Type-S (Like the motor, but the car - not so much.)
- Honda Civic Hatchback 92-95 (The bubble butt, small and fitting. Mate this with the right motor and wow.)
- Honda Fit (Awesome thing for Honda to bring it over here to the States. It fits right in and the styling is great.)
- Honda CR-X Si 88-91 (Sporty, monster back then, and very fun to drive.)
|
|
|
|
V
- Acura Integra DA (Never really liked the interior on DA's. And never had an itch for them, except for the GSR of course.)
- Honda Preludes below 97 (All, but maybe the gen before the 97- had any potential at all IMO. Just lacks a lot of love from me is all.)
March 15, 2010 @ 11:33 PM
sgt H

NSX
Type R
S2K
RSX Type S
EG 92-96
EK 96-00
EM1
March 15, 2010 @ 11:49 PM
URALLMORONS

NSX
S2K
DC5
EP3
DC2
EG2
EM1

and the rest is shit and looks like nothing new will be worth 2 fucks anyways.
The rest of the foreign car market has taken a proverbial shit on them when the Evo, WRX/STI, 350Z/G35 came to market. All big cars are either big motor v8-v10-v12 or turbo cars now and honda is still fucking around.

The RSX replacement was supposed to be a 2 and 4 door model K24 hybrid AWD with a turbo that is the equivalent of a 14G but now they are more worried about making SUVish vehicles with super low emissions that are turbo powered for soccer moms.

Please login first to reply.