Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
September 21, 2010 @ 02:45 PM
rig510

current: jeep

future: k10 for the trails and a sierra

strong combo breaker

Looking for -- Triumvir BDU jacket and NBHDxstussyxlevis jacket both in small

September 21, 2010 @ 04:17 PM
Youngfresh6def

2008 A3 1.9TDI getting a 2011 BMW 118d M sport in march

you have shitty ass taste in cars, no hate. why not save up and just buy a 3 series?
September 21, 2010 @ 04:37 PM
ahhhrt

Perhaps the size of the car is more appealing?

To me, the current 1 series is a better looking car and more appealing in most aspects to the 3series.
September 26, 2010 @ 02:30 PM

Inactive

you have shitty ass taste in cars, no hate. why not save up and just buy a 3 series?

Company car, a4s and 3 series in next band up. I also think the current 3 looks like a pile of shite, coupe and m3 excluded.

My theory was I've had an a3 from new for 3 years, so try the 1 series plus it's a bit quicker and rear wheel drive and it's the m sport version which looks much nicer I can't have an s line a3!

It's either that or boring golfs, ford focus, new astra and so on.
September 26, 2010 @ 03:36 PM
ClydeFrazier

he's from the other side of the pond retard, cars are relatively more expensive over there, and the 1 series is a solid car.

next car for me will probably be an e39 540i 6spd, in the process of hunting one down right now.

Melo Gang All Day

September 26, 2010 @ 04:23 PM

Inactive

he's from the other side of the pond retard, cars are relatively more expensive over there.

this is also true!
September 29, 2010 @ 02:34 PM
auszero

current: 97 A4-dead
next: 05 TSX
September 29, 2010 @ 11:56 PM
shingo

Now that the TTRS is coming to North America IDK what to do!! RS5 or TTRS =[

S.F.S. - VRT - Battle Style SPL - L4P - HH - OMaM - GoT

September 30, 2010 @ 12:18 AM
thephreak

For me, its a pretty easy decision. If I can afford either, I'd go for the RS5. A high revving V8 vs a turbo 5? Not to mention the styling and design differences

I look how you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable and most importantly, I am free in all the ways you are not.

September 30, 2010 @ 03:59 PM
shingo

haha I know but to me RS5 is all looks now all the crap its getting from magazines, I still can't believe car and driver said the cts-v outperforms it? you kidding me wtf is wrong with you people, it has power and is faster true but goes around a track faster? I can see the M3 beating it but come on, plus for the price of the RS5 you could get the TTRS and mod it a little.

But then the TTRS will never be as seXXXy as a RS5 and to me the new style TT will always be nothing more than a wannabe R8 =[

S.F.S. - VRT - Battle Style SPL - L4P - HH - OMaM - GoT

September 30, 2010 @ 07:41 PM
Cudder521

Crashed my 2002 ford focus getting the 2011 Volkswagen Jetta in the Spring
September 30, 2010 @ 07:47 PM
ClydeFrazier

haha I know but to me RS5 is all looks now all the crap its getting from magazines, I still can't believe car and driver said the cts-v outperforms it? you kidding me wtf is wrong with you people, it has power and is faster true but goes around a track faster? I can see the M3 beating it but come on, plus for the price of the RS5 you could get the TTRS and mod it a little.

But then the TTRS will never be as seXXXy as a RS5 and to me the new style TT will always be nothing more than a wannabe R8 =[

the cts-v has 550hp and they spent a lot of time on the ring benchmarking it with the m5, cadillac's been working hard on the V because it's their flagship car. no hate on you, but i'm sick of people talking shit about the cts-v thinking it's just your standard 4 door american muscle car, like a srt8 or some shit. it's much more than that.

oh and phreak, while a high revving v8 does sound more appealing than a turbo 5, i guarantee most would have much more fun in a TTRS, 6 spd manual and less understeer cool

Melo Gang All Day

October 1, 2010 @ 02:05 AM
thephreak

^fair enough. the TT, and it's competitors in the same class, just seems like a car a grown ass man shouldn't be driving.

as for the CTS-V i have gained respect for Cadillac for seriously challenging the superpowers, but am i the only one who thinks the designs are hideous?

I look how you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable and most importantly, I am free in all the ways you are not.

October 1, 2010 @ 02:46 AM
ClydeFrazier

the rs is serious business, the tts is dope too

but aside from that, yes i completely agree

i love the sedan and wagon, but i think the coupe looks kinda stupid, ass is just too fat

Melo Gang All Day

October 1, 2010 @ 03:22 AM
Juki

the cts-v has 550hp and they spent a lot of time on the ring benchmarking it with the m5, cadillac's been working hard on the V because it's their flagship car. no hate on you, but i'm sick of people talking shit about the cts-v thinking it's just your standard 4 door american muscle car, like a srt8 or some shit. it's much more than that.

oh and phreak, while a high revving v8 does sound more appealing than a turbo 5, i guarantee most would have much more fun in a TTRS, 6 spd manual and less understeer cool

yep, the new CTS V is no joke. I got to test it out like a month ago. Its waaaaay better than the new M5's but ill still take a M3 over anything. Im a BMW fan but Cadillac and Audi are on their heels now. I actually like the design also.

Doubleclutchhoops.com

October 2, 2010 @ 10:42 AM
Phases

330i, hoping to upgrade to m3 though.
October 5, 2010 @ 03:59 PM

Inactive

Company car, a4s and 3 series in next band up. I also think the current 3 looks like a pile of shite, coupe and m3 excluded.

My theory was I've had an a3 from new for 3 years, so try the 1 series plus it's a bit quicker and rear wheel drive and it's the m sport version which looks much nicer I can't have an s line a3!

It's either that or boring golfs, ford focus, new astra and so on.

ha they just updated my company car list today and have added the 120D M sport!
October 5, 2010 @ 08:12 PM
st3p.

2007 TL Nav
First and present car.
Mom's only in it because she said she could do a better parking job than me.
lol nah brah.
October 6, 2010 @ 02:43 PM
Koven

Thinking about either Copping a 997 careera S next spring. I was dead set on a 996 turbo but those cars are a bit dated. Either that or a 335i coupe or audi s5.

Porsche is number 1 on the list but I finally but I finished school and am starting my professional career, anything to ballin or flashy when you're young is not a good look.

all I do is sip espressos and listen to AZ -mrelllis.tumblr.com

October 6, 2010 @ 03:50 PM
ClydeFrazier

what the fuck are you gonna do for a living right out of school that would enable you to buy a 50k+ car?

Melo Gang All Day

October 6, 2010 @ 04:51 PM
Koven

what the fuck are you gonna do for a living right out of school that would enable you to buy a 50k+ car?

I just graduated school for mechanical engineering, we cake right out of undergrad. &)

October 7, 2010 @ 02:39 PM
Brosef

2006 VW GTI 1.8T, next is a BMW E46 M3 cool
October 7, 2010 @ 07:56 PM
kmz

Thinking about either Copping a 997 careera S next spring. I was dead set on a 996 turbo but those cars are a bit dated. Either that or a 335i coupe or audi s5.

Porsche is number 1 on the list but I finally but I finished school and am starting my professional career, anything to ballin or flashy when you're young is not a good look.

just buy a 98 accord to drive to work smile
October 8, 2010 @ 10:08 AM
Legit Shit

Now (dated pic, few mods since then):

Sooooon (stock xB, but how it'll look when I'm through with it):

upthefunk

October 13, 2010 @ 02:39 PM
GOLDENi

Current Car: 1992 Honda Accord EX

Next Car: 2011 Audi A5
October 14, 2010 @ 04:10 AM
ClydeFrazier

I just graduated school for mechanical engineering, we cake right out of undergrad. &)

yeah not to that extent though, unless you're at a damn good university. prepare to be disappoint, son.

Melo Gang All Day

October 15, 2010 @ 08:19 PM
Koven

yeah not to that extent though, unless you're at a damn good university. prepare to be disappoint, son.

Don't try to speak on shit you know nothing about. Are you in school for anything yet? No offence brah, this is my life and Ive been working in this industry all through undergrad. If was able to cop a 30k car while still in school, obviously ill be able to cop something way more expensive working full time.

Back to the thread.....I still want a 335i coupe or s5 but I'm impatient, Thinking about trading my e46 sedan which is kinda dated for a e90 328i sedan. Ive seen some for like 15. I'm thinking I can get 8-10 on trade in. Gonna go tomorrow and see whats up.

October 15, 2010 @ 08:45 PM
ClydeFrazier

Don't try to speak on shit you know nothing about. Are you in school for anything yet? No offence brah, this is my life and Ive been working in this industry all through undergrad. If was able to cop a 30k car while still in school, obviously ill be able to cop something way more expensive working full time.

Back to the thread.....I still want a 335i coupe or s5 but I'm impatient, Thinking about trading my e46 sedan which is kinda dated for a e90 328i sedan. Ive seen some for like 15. I'm thinking I can get 8-10 on trade in. Gonna go tomorrow and see whats up.

lol alright buddy, i'll believe it when i see it. ask anyone and it's pretty unrealistic to think you can purchase a 50k car right out of college unless you just wanna spend every dollar you make. and yes i'm in school, studying econ.

i'd take a zhp over a e90 328 any day of the week. i'd suggest saving up for something you really want, especially if it's only 6 months away.

Melo Gang All Day

October 15, 2010 @ 10:03 PM
Koven

lol alright buddy, i'll believe it when i see it. ask anyone and it's pretty unrealistic to think you can purchase a 50k car right out of college unless you just wanna spend every dollar you make. and yes i'm in school, studying econ.

i'd take a zhp over a e90 328 any day of the week. i'd suggest saving up for something you really want, especially if it's only 6 months away.

If you're taking econ then yeah its gonna be pretty hard, its not like you can become an economist out of school. Engineering is different though. 70k Right out of school, 100k+ if you become a manager.

Ill probably most take over a lease, Its really not worth it to spend 50k on a car these days. My car is worth 25% of what I paid for it 4 years ago. About a zhp, my car is basically a louder, lower, zhp with red interior. Im kind of bored of it now and the e90s are growing on me.

Im gonna go to the dealership tommorow, If i can get an e90 for 5 or 6k plus my car then ill do it.

October 15, 2010 @ 10:35 PM
MLI

current car is the bus. next car is gonna be a blacked out ex police cruiser robocop style.

Please login first to reply.