Douche Cars

Oct 18, 2009 @ 21:07
Originally posted by Inactive User
of course. just substitute cars for clothes/shoes and you have my argument. other than that i wont waste my time typing something out for someone as foolish as you rheng.

So then how is spending money on cars and less of a waste than spending it on clothes?
see the hypocrisy in your argument?

unless of course your talking about those who spend every penny to buy x car. Yeah, that's retarded.
Oct 19, 2009 @ 00:17
I have to disagree when it comes to Mustangs. While there are a lot of douche Mustang owners, there are also a lot of regular guys who just like the car.

I have a 2003 black V6 hardtop. My mom got it when I was 15, and drove it until I was old enough to. It's nothing fancy, and I don't drive like a dick and act like I'm going to blow your doors off. Generally, Mustangs have been the most affordable sports car since their introduction, so I don't see why anybody who drives anything GT or lower has an elite attitude.

Plus, I think there is generally a bit of confusion about people who are proud of their car (like guys who restore it from junk). If they put the work into it, and made it a high performance car or got it back to showroom quality, I think they deserve to take a little pride in it. Especially when people who can afford top-quality vehicles run them to shit and barely maintain them.

FUCK MY NIGGER DAD

Oct 19, 2009 @ 03:28
douche cars: honda civics (your car is old and it is slow), honda accords (your car is your moms, take the altezzas off), acura rsx, jeep liberty, ford ANYTHING, chevy ANYTHING, bmw 1 series, bmw 7 series, you got trolled, mazda ANYTHING, pontiac anything, hummer, nissan 350z

FORUM SIGNATURE

Oct 19, 2009 @ 09:19
So then how is spending money on cars and less of a waste than spending it on clothes?
see the hypocrisy in your argument?

unless of course your talking about those who spend every penny to buy x car. Yeah, that's retarded.
you would be right if i did waste money on clothes..but i dont
Oct 21, 2009 @ 04:08
but you sure as fuck waste a lot of time on a forum, more than likely not making money doing so

FORUM SIGNATURE

Oct 21, 2009 @ 08:46
but you sure as fuck waste a lot of time on a forum, more than likely not making money doing so

^hahaha pitiful. if you knew me ive been here since 06 and pretty much took a 6-8 month hiatus off this forum only to come back and find even more idiots then before. But hey you're entertaining me so i guess its a good thing.
Nov 01, 2009 @ 15:58
imo:

dodge neons, some integra/honda drivers, ricers, camaros, prius' (almost all hybrids),

disagree with the bmws though, those are nice cars, and id be happy to have one
Nov 01, 2009 @ 17:18
wait wait wait. every car in existence has been listed. so what car ISNT a douche car to you haters?
Nov 01, 2009 @ 18:43
wait wait wait. every car in existence has been listed. so what car ISNT a douche car to you haters?

one that they can afford
Nov 01, 2009 @ 18:45
well civics were brought up so i dont know.... hahahaa minivans then?
Nov 01, 2009 @ 18:54
chevy colbalt
dodge neon

game over
Nov 03, 2009 @ 07:38
lol at the douchebaggery going on in this thread

theres no such thing as a douchebag car, thats the biggest overgeneralizing ive ever seen..
you can say yeah i see alot of ____ in this ____ but cmon hating on hondas, bmws ballabhabhl its kinda stupid imo
Nov 04, 2009 @ 21:21

theres no such thing as a douchebag car, thats the biggest overgeneralizing ive ever seen..
you can say yeah i see alot of ____ in this ____ but cmon hating on hondas, bmws ballabhabhl its kinda stupid imo

so which douche bag nominated vehicle do you drive?
Nov 09, 2009 @ 08:53
so which douche bag nominated vehicle do you drive?

07 accord|0
Nov 10, 2009 @ 03:23

agreed

but i'm planning to get a bmw soon so i can't really talk blushing

Melo Gang All Day

Nov 10, 2009 @ 04:37
Cars are the worst investments one could make.

/thread
Nov 10, 2009 @ 19:50
nah, stamps are the worst investment ever tongueface
Nov 10, 2009 @ 21:21
i love my smokeyfacedouchebagsmokeyface 2002 325i
Nov 11, 2009 @ 19:35
douchiest car ever made

civic si
Nov 12, 2009 @ 00:20
Cars are the worst investments one could make.

/thread

its a necezitay!
But hondas are douche cars. not acuras. JK JK!!!
Nov 12, 2009 @ 08:56
Yea we know cars are not an investment, but you cant downshift a condo, we buy them for other reasons than to make money off them.
Nov 12, 2009 @ 23:26
but you cant downshift a condo, we buy them for other reasons than to make money off them.

qft.

http://instagram.com/qyel

Feb 07, 2010 @ 21:19
1) miata
2) new eclipses
3) pt cruisers
4) 1 series bmw
Feb 28, 2010 @ 10:47
boxster/cayman
Feb 28, 2010 @ 14:33
porsche = dbag car

WWW.TRUMPIA.COM All-In-One Marketing Service specializing in Mobile SMS, MMS, QR Code, Email, Voice, IM, Facebook and Twitter.

Feb 28, 2010 @ 19:22
-firebirds
-99 - 04 mustangs
-lifted trucks
-civics
-chevy's

pretty much any dick that owns a fart cannon in the back and likes to speed off at a streetlight
Feb 28, 2010 @ 22:54
porsche = dbag car

Jokes?
Porsche boxters I agree are dbag cars.
Porsche GT3's, Carrera GT's, 993's, etc. are definitely pure class.
Mar 02, 2010 @ 15:48

these imo
Mar 02, 2010 @ 16:35
ha! this thread is hilarious.
Mar 02, 2010 @ 16:37
porsche, including the boxsters and caymans, are great cars

sometimes their owners can be douches

but they're amazing cars

Melo Gang All Day

Please login first to reply.