Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
October 13, 2009 @ 09:13 AM
Zachh

240sx

arrogant fucks

Couldn't agree more, damn motherfuckers need to go buy a real car, like a Camaro.
October 13, 2009 @ 02:32 PM
JARE

Listen you little fucking bitch. You drive a GTI dont fuck with me. Dont try sitting here and defending a piece of shit 328i. You dont know shit if u think a 328 is faster than a 3.2 a5 u fuckin bitch. fuck you dogg

lmfao Calm down faggot.
October 13, 2009 @ 04:49 PM
BuffStudMuffin

Theres this totally dope Z3 coupe at my GMC retailer dunno why lol but its there and its dope as shit man black red interior and its black itself, thinking about getting it &)
October 13, 2009 @ 07:41 PM
D1RTY.BUKTA.

fuck mazda 3s!!
October 14, 2009 @ 07:14 AM
typo

fuck mazda 3s!!

lol my car says, fuck you too faggot!
October 14, 2009 @ 07:40 AM
Ferris.Bueller

Fuck all you ricer hasbeens.
Its all bout my '00 Wrangler Sahara...Douche of Douches.

Bruh!cool
October 14, 2009 @ 10:25 AM
Flatland Funk

lol@all these faggot douches in here arguing about why their expensive car is better than someone elses expensive car. Truth is that if you own one a bmw or audi or anything you automatically think you're better than someone else because theyre not fortunate enough to own one or maybe they will one day but just not now.

you faggots need to enjoy actually driving instead of trying to look fresh with your aviators and girls riding shotgun in the passenger seat with aviators[yes hate on ron lol].

i drive a fucking 04 lancer ralliart and i drive that shit harder then any faggot on the road doing 55 on the interstate dressed in all white with the top down while they talk to their faggot spouse on their cell phone endangering other people's lives.

you can be a douche in any car but no matter what car you're in if you drive like a pussy you'll get swerved on.

and lol@everyone jumping on dudes dick who said ppl who drive bmws are douches with their spiked hair and shit.
October 14, 2009 @ 10:59 AM
babyshoe

i are douche.
October 14, 2009 @ 11:26 AM
typo

lol@all these faggot douches in here arguing about why their expensive car is better than someone elses expensive car. Truth is that if you own one a bmw or audi or anything you automatically think you're better than someone else because theyre not fortunate enough to own one or maybe they will one day but just not now.

you faggots need to enjoy actually driving instead of trying to look fresh with your aviators and girls riding shotgun in the passenger seat with aviators[yes hate on ron lol].

i drive a fucking 04 lancer ralliart and i drive that shit harder then any faggot on the road doing 55 on the interstate dressed in all white with the top down while they talk to their faggot spouse on their cell phone endangering other people's lives.

you can be a douche in any car but no matter what car you're in if you drive like a pussy you'll get swerved on.

and lol@everyone jumping on dudes dick who said ppl who drive bmws are douches with their spiked hair and shit.

the doucheness is strong with this one.
October 14, 2009 @ 03:14 PM
ClydeFrazier

lancer ralliarts suck, you could've bought something a lot better for the money

Melo Gang All Day

October 14, 2009 @ 04:29 PM
Koven

blah blah blah

all I do is sip espressos and listen to AZ -mrelllis.tumblr.com

October 14, 2009 @ 04:47 PM
Alex Glass

A lot of regular people own BMWs nowadays,

I think Hummer is the epitome of Douchebag cars.
October 14, 2009 @ 04:48 PM
Alex Glass

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS7nqwGt4-I[/media]
October 14, 2009 @ 05:15 PM
kmz

lancer ralliart is a poor douche's car
October 15, 2009 @ 12:24 AM
Ferris.Bueller

I is very surprised...
I was expecting a whole lotta flamin homos flamin on my jeep.
Hhmmm hahaha.

Sad to say but this niggy has a point tho...
October 15, 2009 @ 01:08 AM
midwestfever

sounds like youre just as big of a douche as the people who have decent cars that think they're better than everyone on the road.. you just have a shitty car and think that you're better than everyone on the road.

chevy cavaliers, any car on dropfest.com

FORUM SIGNATURE

October 15, 2009 @ 02:22 AM
rheng

ok, ok i know this contradicts what i said earlier, but 04 lancer ralliarts are douche cars. thats like what? 150hp? YOU GO GIRL!
October 15, 2009 @ 02:46 AM
araw at bituin

@flatland funk. what color???

http://instagram.com/qyel

October 15, 2009 @ 07:22 AM
typo

@flatland funk. what color???

my guess is yellow. haha
October 15, 2009 @ 04:26 PM
iericparki

i disagree that the m coupe is a douche car. I would say all lifted trucks and firebirds piss me off too for some reason..
October 16, 2009 @ 12:10 AM
mIKAL

honda civics with spoilers & kits,
jacked up pickup trucks,
and hummers.

anything else is meh to me.
October 16, 2009 @ 11:56 AM
Flatland Funk

If you quoted me saying i was crying just means that you realized im right and got butthurt lol. Im 18 and i pay for my car myself while still going to school full time. Sorry for pointing out the materiaism in this thread guize. But hopefully you've taken a moment to reflect on your life.

And this may make me look like a douche[which i am] but i know im better than you if you spend your time arguing about cars just because you own one. Its not like you're the one engineering and testing them. You just cop that loan and commence payment on them for the rest of your life. smh hahahhaa its not your fault though. You guys i guess are in your mid-late 20s so you're part of the old generation that still is infatuated with money and thinks its brings you happiness. Or even worse the car enthusiast sub-culture who wastes money on cars that will no doubt have to be replaced within 5-10 yrs.

p.s. i know all the "grown ups" are gonna drop in here on some "i worked for years to be able to afford my car blah blah blah. pitiful if your life goal is buying a piece of machinery.
October 16, 2009 @ 12:07 PM
typo

^^ your still a douche bag. it has nothing to do with your car though.
October 16, 2009 @ 12:09 PM
Flatland Funk

^you're a pitiful sub-human typo. go look at yourself in the mirror and try to figure out where your life went wrong.

and trust me i know im an asshole and a douchebag but if the reasoning behind is for the greater good of society, and humanity then i have no problem with it.

and lol@your disregard of everything else i said in that post. smh...especially when the only time i mentioned my car is to say that i pay for it myself with the amount of money i have to spend seeing how that me getting to and from school and work is more important than feeling cigarettes in my steering.
October 16, 2009 @ 02:06 PM
babyshoe

If you quoted me saying i was crying just means that you realized im right and got butthurt lol. Im 18 and i pay for my car myself while still going to school full time. Sorry for pointing out the materiaism in this thread guize. But hopefully you've taken a moment to reflect on your life.

And this may make me look like a douche[which i am] but i know im better than you if you spend your time arguing about cars just because you own one. Its not like you're the one engineering and testing them. You just cop that loan and commence payment on them for the rest of your life. smh hahahhaa its not your fault though. You guys i guess are in your mid-late 20s so you're part of the old generation that still is infatuated with money and thinks its brings you happiness. Or even worse the car enthusiast sub-culture who wastes money on cars that will no doubt have to be replaced within 5-10 yrs.

p.s. i know all the "grown ups" are gonna drop in here on some "i worked for years to be able to afford my car blah blah blah. pitiful if your life goal is buying a piece of machinery.

thats an overly harsh generalization of anyone that drives a nice car. I graduated from college, landed a good job, and I happen to like cars, so I bought a "nice" car. I have liked cars my entire life and I'll be the first to admit, my parents indulged me because they knew how much I loved them. Thats a far cry from my "life goal is buying a piece of machinery". Its still a car to me.

Yes, I understand there are idiots that live paycheck to paycheck to pay for a car. And I also understand the struggle of working and going to school, I did it despite the fact my parents are were willing/capable to pay for me. But you sound extremely jealous when you stereo type them as being money wasting idiots.
October 16, 2009 @ 02:23 PM
typo

ive been working and paying for my own shit since before i was 18, but that doesnt make me better then anbody. you thinking your a better person because you do shit you ARE SUPPOSED TO FUCKING DO makes you a fucking douche. you dont deserve credit for that shit. i bet you plan on paying your child support too, huh? smh

we were just poking fun at cars. most of us know(i think) its not the car that makes people douche bags, its their attitude. attitude you exhibited to a fucking t with your butt hurt rant.

most of those cars i happen to love and am seriously considering for my next purchase. im heavily leaning towards an evo mr, in case your wondering.

but i dont think im better then anyone. there is always someone with something better.

thats an overly harsh generalization of anyone that drives a nice car. I graduated from college, landed a good job, and I happen to like cars, so I bought a "nice" car. I have liked cars my entire life and I'll be the first to admit, my parents indulged me because they knew how much I loved them. Thats a far cry from my "life goal is buying a piece of machinery". Its still a car to me.

Yes, I understand there are idiots that live paycheck to paycheck to pay for a car. And I also understand the struggle of working and going to school, I did it despite the fact my parents are were willing/capable to pay for me. But you sound extremely jealous when you stereo type them as being money wasting idiots.

well said.
October 16, 2009 @ 02:55 PM
Koven

this

all I do is sip espressos and listen to AZ -mrelllis.tumblr.com

October 17, 2009 @ 12:00 PM
Flatland Funk

Im glad i got you guys thinking and replying a bit more logically. Looks like my job is done.

And for the record typo isnt a sub-human. But smh@sneaky for hopping in after the debate with nothing more to say than "this."
October 17, 2009 @ 12:14 PM
moonk85

awesome
October 18, 2009 @ 03:17 AM
rheng

you realize you can easily argue the same thing with clothes and shoes right?

Please login first to reply.