Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
October 24, 2010 @ 06:21 PM
modernmischief

My boys car,it's clean as fuck in person and pretty quick with a built GSR

October 26, 2010 @ 08:46 PM
Fashawn.

^ I use to have the same thing but I had to sell it cause beaners were trying to jack my shit and to many beaners have it here in LA. it's was a pretty chill car.

Instagram: steezy_pinoy (Willie Idolor). evo x and g35 owner i dont have time for haters, im too busy working

October 28, 2010 @ 12:51 AM
xxTKOxx

you talkin' about this one?
www.stancenation.com/2010/10/27/lrg-soup-itb-toyota-supra/

what part of santa ana do you live near? shiiiiet. didnt know you were so close. have you seen the red supra with gold rims running around? i've seen him like five times this past week
October 28, 2010 @ 12:09 PM
&y

damn, ugliest sedans ever.

and i think that's the supra xxTKOxx. i see the dude everywhere
October 28, 2010 @ 07:51 PM
dylan fisher

Any one else on HB have a DC5?

Easy mang...

October 29, 2010 @ 05:45 AM
THiZZ

^^^Right here bruh...04 SSM Type S...

-THiZZ
November 3, 2010 @ 03:32 AM
&y

November 3, 2010 @ 11:38 AM
thephreak

from SEMA, suppose to be a MUGEN one, though still looks like a hamster to me

I look how you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable and most importantly, I am free in all the ways you are not.

November 3, 2010 @ 01:34 PM
Brosef

November 3, 2010 @ 07:25 PM
dylan fisher

^^^Right here bruh...04 SSM Type S...

-THiZZ

lol i have the same exact car.

Easy mang...

November 3, 2010 @ 07:58 PM
NZOO

from SEMA, suppose to be a MUGEN one, though still looks like a hamster to me

I'm euro for life, but damn cool

Don't badmind me.

November 4, 2010 @ 12:03 AM
THiZZ

lol i have the same exact car.

Are you on CRSX??? And what you got done to it???

&y, I love TL's but i don't think the TL should be vip'd like that it just doesn't look right to me...

And the CR-Z has grown on me...i wasn't a fan at first but a White one my be picked up as my DD soon...

-THiZZ
November 4, 2010 @ 12:42 AM
naRipsta

TL looks good, but I hate that rear wheel fitment shit lol.

Anyone in the OC needing air suspension, body work, custom audio shit or whatever, let me know. Midnight Garage @ Buena Park. smile
November 4, 2010 @ 12:55 AM
THiZZ

Rip i might hit you up in Feb for some audio work...How much you hittin for installs. I just need to get an amp and a custom box for two 10's...

-THiZZ
November 4, 2010 @ 01:05 AM
naRipsta

My boss does the installs n shit, I usually do the prep. Since you want a custom box, I'll probably be the one putting it together and what not. Just let me know wassup and I'll ask my boss for a quote.
November 4, 2010 @ 01:07 AM
THiZZ

Aigh bet...i'll be in touch with you in a couple of months when i get back from Afghan bruh...

-THiZZ
November 4, 2010 @ 02:30 PM
fc.

honda s2k is probably the only honda i will drive ;)
November 5, 2010 @ 01:35 AM
dylan fisher

Are you on CRSX??? And what you got done to it???

-THiZZ

yep. just shifting things and that nature. looking to get n+s but im to scared to drop to low in seattle. also stop tech brake rotars and steel braided lines. pretty much nothing. you?

Easy mang...

November 5, 2010 @ 06:22 AM
THiZZ

Well i've had mine for a year now, but find me on CRSX(SleepyD). I've done a lot to mine hahah. Lets see:
Tein Flex
K-Pro
RBC IM
Cusco Strut Bar
Beaks Tie bar
Unknown C pillar Bar
10K HID's
Blackout/Red outs
60a innovative motor mounts
Vinyl black roof
Recaro Inserts
Integra badge/sills
Powerslot Rotors and Hawk Pads
Window Visors
Megan RH
Injen CAI
05-06 Type S exhaust(I had the Megan one but it was way too loud).

Currently whats being done though is a complete tear down and build up of the motor. I didn't like the feel of the motor, i felt like it was sluggish. So im getting a shave and tuck job. Painting the engine bay. Removing the Power steering and replacing it with EPS, which is the EP3 steering system(electronically driven not hydraulic). Also i am getting these Blueprint stage 2+ cams that are based off the TSX 06+ cams but they are based on the a2 and supposedly better balanced and aggressive than the TSX cams there is only 5 sets currently available and i have one of them. I'm staying N/A and looking to put down a safe 250 whp in Vegas so hopefully we can achieve that since this is my DD Um what else...i had CR Kai's but i just got me a set of NSX Spec EVO Rega's...

Im contimplating getting a SSR/TODA/Hytech RH though when i get back... we'll see though. I still got some things i'd like to purchase as well. I'm thinking about ditching my CF hood and puttin the stock one back on. Also getting rid of my CF ITR Spoiler...but it flows well with my A-Spec Lip Kit so we'll see about that.
I was thinking about getting the Wilwood BBK but we'll see also Black Recaro's are on my list to get as well...

-THiZZ
November 5, 2010 @ 07:24 AM
naRipsta

Woo wee the whole nine yards.
November 5, 2010 @ 09:17 AM
THiZZ

Yeah i just said fuck it hahaha, i mean its my DD but i want to be comfortable. Recaros and a good RH and i'll be happy. A BBK is not necessary but its something i'd like along with an 05-06 conversion but once i get my recaros i'll be good...

-THiZZ
November 5, 2010 @ 09:16 PM
dylan fisher

Well i've had mine for a year now, but find me on CRSX(SleepyD). I've done a lot to mine hahah. Lets see:
Tein Flex
K-Pro
RBC IM
Cusco Strut Bar
Beaks Tie bar
Unknown C pillar Bar
10K HID's
Blackout/Red outs
60a innovative motor mounts
Vinyl black roof
Recaro Inserts
Integra badge/sills
Powerslot Rotors and Hawk Pads
Window Visors
Megan RH
Injen CAI
05-06 Type S exhaust(I had the Megan one but it was way too loud).

Currently whats being done though is a complete tear down and build up of the motor. I didn't like the feel of the motor, i felt like it was sluggish. So im getting a shave and tuck job. Painting the engine bay. Removing the Power steering and replacing it with EPS, which is the EP3 steering system(electronically driven not hydraulic). Also i am getting these Blueprint stage 2+ cams that are based off the TSX 06+ cams but they are based on the a2 and supposedly better balanced and aggressive than the TSX cams there is only 5 sets currently available and i have one of them. I'm staying N/A and looking to put down a safe 250 whp in Vegas so hopefully we can achieve that since this is my DD Um what else...i had CR Kai's but i just got me a set of NSX Spec EVO Rega's...

Im contimplating getting a SSR/TODA/Hytech RH though when i get back... we'll see though. I still got some things i'd like to purchase as well. I'm thinking about ditching my CF hood and puttin the stock one back on. Also getting rid of my CF ITR Spoiler...but it flows well with my A-Spec Lip Kit so we'll see about that.
I was thinking about getting the Wilwood BBK but we'll see also Black Recaro's are on my list to get as well...

-THiZZ

holy shit, you must be rich as fuck lol. I want a CAI but i dont wanna hydrolock my intake manifold. Why dont you just get a faster car lol?

Easy mang...

November 5, 2010 @ 09:41 PM
ahhhrt

holy shit, you must be rich as fuck lol. I want a CAI but i dont wanna hydrolock my intake manifold. Why dont you just get a faster car lol?

I don't know of very many people who've hydrolocked TBH. You gotta be driving through a giant ass puddle for that to happen.
November 6, 2010 @ 12:17 AM
THiZZ

You won't hydrolock unless you are driving like a jack ass through a puddle and you don't have your fender liner. I was dead set on getting a G35 however i had no car credit history. So being 23 at the time with a credit score of 710 that didn't mean shit to them i guess. So as a result i did some last minute searching since i was pretty much set on only a G35...found my Type S for 10K took out a loan and yeah its been tweaking it ever since. I didn't want to keep it at first but it grew on me. To tell you the truth i've never been satisfied with the car i always find something about it that i want to improve while others compliment me on my car i always think it looks like ass. I saved my money and made my purchases wisely though im by no means rich hahaha. I've actually spent more money buying quality parts to replace the temp parts i need to get rid of the shit that was in real bad condition when i bought the car. I actually had alot of things wrong with car when i got it but i didn't know anything about the RSX or K series. Its been a long love hate relationship with it though...In Feburary i'll have my build/showoff thread on CRSX...

-THiZZ
November 6, 2010 @ 01:15 AM
dylan fisher

You won't hydrolock unless you are driving like a jack ass through a puddle and you don't have your fender liner. I was dead set on getting a G35 however i had no car credit history. So being 23 at the time with a credit score of 710 that didn't mean shit to them i guess. So as a result i did some last minute searching since i was pretty much set on only a G35...found my Type S for 10K took out a loan and yeah its been tweaking it ever since. I didn't want to keep it at first but it grew on me. To tell you the truth i've never been satisfied with the car i always find something about it that i want to improve while others compliment me on my car i always think it looks like ass. I saved my money and made my purchases wisely though im by no means rich hahaha. I've actually spent more money buying quality parts to replace the temp parts i need to get rid of the shit that was in real bad condition when i bought the car. I actually had alot of things wrong with car when i got it but i didn't know anything about the RSX or K series. Its been a long love hate relationship with it though...In Feburary i'll have my build/showoff thread on CRSX...

-THiZZ

props on the car none the less. had it for a bout half a year now and it has been good. Still gonna try and get an airbox though.

Easy mang...

November 6, 2010 @ 01:28 AM
THiZZ

Yeah just do the modified airbox my du...that will hold you off nicely until you decide to upgrade. If you do decide to stay SRI i would recommend the ARC its such as sound and intake. Its better than the Mugen imo... After seeing the show off threads it motivated me to get into fixing my car up and changing stuff around. I appreciate the props though any feedback is good to me even though i don't have any pics up of it now LMAO Type Spaz and Mytypes06 are the two people with SSM that motivated me the most on CRSX...

-THiZZ
November 6, 2010 @ 10:45 AM
BruhMan

I don't know of very many people who've hydrolocked TBH. You gotta be driving through a giant ass puddle for that to happen.

word. even then just keep your foot on the gas and go right through it. i hit a flash flood type shit in a city i wasnt familiar with a few years back in a slammed as fuck integra. the water was deep enough to come up to past my seats. i just kept my foot on the gas and kept truckin lol. never had any problems.
November 6, 2010 @ 10:59 AM
THiZZ

^^^Really with a CAI??? Cuz im pretty sure you would have atleast bent a rod flooring it through giant puddle in a slammed DC2...you are hella lucky nig...

-THiZZ
November 6, 2010 @ 12:10 PM
BruhMan

yeah with a cai and it was a DA lol. everything was all good. it was actually me and like 3 other cars. my homeboy's ek even cut off in the middle of the puddle he started it back up and kept on going lol. everybody's cars were ok just wet as fuck inside.
November 6, 2010 @ 01:19 PM
dylan fisher

Yeah just do the modified airbox my du...that will hold you off nicely until you decide to upgrade. If you do decide to stay SRI i would recommend the ARC its such as sound and intake. Its better than the Mugen imo... After seeing the show off threads it motivated me to get into fixing my car up and changing stuff around. I appreciate the props though any feedback is good to me even though i don't have any pics up of it now LMAO Type Spaz and Mytypes06 are the two people with SSM that motivated me the most on CRSX...

-THiZZ

for real? ARC better than the mugen one? so many people on CRSX say the opposite thing. i was trying to get a lightly used mugen airbox.

Easy mang...

Please login first to reply.