Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
December 6, 2012 @ 06:53 AM
blm93

Hi guys. Im heading over to melbourne in a couple of months and was looking for some decent streetwear shops or really just good stores in general. So far i know about sure store, up there and topshop but im guessing theres a fair few more.<br>Thanks guys.<br>
December 6, 2012 @ 02:18 PM
JohnCitizen

Someday store (stocks visvim, nbhd and other similar goods), zoologie, i think melbourne have incu as well, they are prettty cool.
December 9, 2012 @ 11:56 AM
blm93

thanks im definitely going to check them out. Anyone else know of any other cool places?
December 24, 2012 @ 12:16 AM
jackowe

Blindside at Chadstone shopping centre has Nike SBs (Janoski, Team, etc) Lakais, other skate shoes and decks/parts. They also have Diamond, Obey, The Hundreds, Undefeated, Kr3w etc. Carhartt at Melbourne central is nice too but maybe a bit on the expensive side. I'm actually in Melbourne right now so if I come across anything else I'll let you know.

Supreme, OriginalFake, WTAPS, Stussy, DQM, KITH + More http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/207841

December 24, 2012 @ 06:51 AM
jackowe

Fast Times skateboarding at 121 Swanston st is pretty good and the Eastpak store on one end of Manchester lane has a bunch of ONLY and Quiet Life stuff.

Supreme, OriginalFake, WTAPS, Stussy, DQM, KITH + More http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/207841

January 2, 2013 @ 04:12 PM
xdrift

www.saintside.com is ok, check them too while in town
January 3, 2013 @ 12:27 PM
pianto

I would also recommend fast times. They're just recently starting to stock HUF
January 3, 2013 @ 12:28 PM
pianto

I would also recommend fast times. They're just recently starting to stock HUF
January 28, 2013 @ 02:16 PM
xxsupremexx

SURE store in Manchester lane stocks The Hundreds, OBEY etc, Someday on Swanston stocks some Supreme t-shirts and a few hats but it's pretty slim pickings and Fast Times stocks a lot of skate brands as well as a few Rip N Dip hats no and OBEY, The Hundreds. 

Have fun
January 29, 2013 @ 12:14 AM
mahone942

Just to clarify, Sure don't stock Obey.

From their Facebook: 10 Deep, Acclaim, Alife, Benny Gold, Butter Goods, Cease &amp; Desist, Deuce, DQM, Edwin, Gourmet, Grand Scheme, The Hundreds, Huf, Incase, Muse Headphones, New Balance, Nike, Rocksmith, Sneaker Freaker, Stussy, Undefeated, Vans &amp; more...

Best store in Melbourne in my opinion... Check them out for sure!
February 5, 2013 @ 12:21 AM
potcjerry

Blindside at Chadstone shopping centre has Nike SBs (Janoski, Team, etc) Lakais, other skate shoes and decks/parts. They also have Diamond, Obey, The Hundreds, Undefeated, Kr3w etc. Carhartt at Melbourne central is nice too but maybe a bit on the expensive side. I'm actually in Melbourne right now so if I come across anything else I'll let you know.
I second Blindside, I live very close to Chadstone and that is the only thing there that does not bore me.
March 25, 2013 @ 05:22 AM
dirtylittleape

suspended

dddddddddddddddddddddddddd
March 27, 2013 @ 11:46 AM
dave09

future reference for anyone else as well, probably hit up Saint Side in mckillop st in melbourne's CBD its just off bourke st. awesome gear and great customer service from the guys there too...

Also the same building is upthere store for all premium "upmarket" goods and awesome range of new balance
April 9, 2013 @ 12:30 AM
arolland94

The BEST clothing stores in melbourne (in my opinion) in order of preference due to best brands and customer service would be.

Up There Store: these guys stock a whole range of fantastic brands, and the staff is as good as it gets.

Incu: another great place, stocks APC, Carhartt, Norse Projects, MARC, Adidas, Edwin...just to name a few

Someday Store: awesome location, however climbing the stairs to get to it absolutely sucks!! however clothing brands are awesome, they stock, Nanamica, White Mountaineering, Supreme, Norse Projects, PAM.

Sure Store: Best place for shoes i say!! Have a wide range of kicks, including the newest Nike, New Balance, Gourmet.

PLANE: perfect place for picking up just a plain t-shirt, jumper, hoodie, jacket. Right across from Sure in Manchester Lane, and its a must stop shop.

I hope that all this info has helped!!
August 16, 2013 @ 10:53 AM
sandz

bumping for myself to see when I'm in melbourne in a week

http://www.facebook.com/groups/ShopandSwapLTD // http://instagram.com/l73_ For sale - http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/210537#4242476

November 8, 2013 @ 08:25 AM
m&s

Please login first to reply.