Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
November 30, 2012 @ 01:50 AM
rondonvolante

@twoflies, good looking. Supply said they'll have pictures up today.
November 30, 2012 @ 06:32 AM
trillafish

I'm tempted to go tomorrow just for the black canvas camp, I would of got the black moses tee too but they aren't stocking. What will the line be like tomorrow? I'm guess it will be biggish with multiple caps dropping but i've never been to a Supreme drop at Supply so i'm not entirely sure. Is it worth it?
November 30, 2012 @ 09:38 AM
Moogy

@trillafish you and I bet 30 other people probably want that black canvas aswell.

Supply lines are always packed even 3 hours before the store opens. At the front, you either have the major hypebeasts of the area or little kids cause they found out about Supreme from Tyler, The Creator. I suggest if you really want that black canvas, head there at 5:00-6:00AM to claim that cap as "yours". In regards to t-shirts, you can stay like behind 5-8 people from the front. Most of the people there only want the camps/snapbacks anyway.

I'm confused why there's no chip camos, wasn't that F/W 2012? or am I wrong? I wouldn't mind heading down there for the 77 tee's, I like them for some reason. Other than that, I highly doubt I'm going. Good luck to all those trying to cop.
November 30, 2012 @ 11:24 AM
trillafish

@moogy Thanks for the heads up, not going to go at 5 am for one camp. Sucks about the OF dickriders, I laugh so hard when I see them commenting "Still in?" or "is this sold" on a photo of a feathers camp or box logo hoodie from 2 or 3 years ago on Supplys' page. They killed the game for real...
November 30, 2012 @ 11:56 AM
twoflies

@moogy if you drop by get me that passport bottle opener and ill love you forever

A wolf in sheep's clothing.

December 1, 2012 @ 01:33 AM
camargon

Would love that passport bottle opener ..
December 1, 2012 @ 01:33 AM
camargon

Christ...... I need that camo. Going there today!
December 1, 2012 @ 07:06 AM
tiberius93

Someday Store in Melb has the supreme drop the same day as Supply and this is what is dropping there:

3 Tees.
77 Tee (shattered logo) in black or white.
Otis Tee (Otis Redding photo print) in black or grey.
Stax Logo Tee (Supreme front & Stax Records back prints) in white or red.

6 Caps.
Atelier 5-Panel Cap – large but subtle same color emb. logo on snap-back cap.
Bevelled Logo 5-Panel Cap – 3D effect emb. logo with contrast brim.
Zebra Side Camp Cap – with printed zebra side panels.
Croc Camp Cap – with crocodile-print and Box Logo.
Tree Camo Camp Cap – all over tree camouflage print.
Canvas Camp Cap – classic basic Supreme camp cap with red Box Logo.

3 Beanies.
Camo Beanie – multi-col camo knit beanie with logo and pompom.
Big Logo Beanie – solid knit beanie with big logo, available in 7 colors.
Rose Beanie – pompom beanie with logo and large rose knit.

Felt Arc Crew Sweat.

Supreme raglan style sweat with red emb. felt lettering.

Snap Hook Keychain.

went to someday today.. got there 15 mins before it opened and i was like 10 people back.. got a black camp and the gold keychain.. they were arguing with some dudes trying to buy like 5 camps though haha. sounds like it's a bit crazier in sydney

UFO's and Paradiddles.

December 1, 2012 @ 08:34 AM
twoflies

Don't think anyone would have the balls to try and buy 5 camps at Supply.

December 2, 2012 @ 04:04 AM
hinksy

Don't think anyone would have the balls to try and buy 5 camps at Supply.

Just take their entire stock in one transaction why don't you...

I've really mixed feelings about Supply. While they do stock great stuff it's very limited and Jase & C-Lo can rub off as a bit negative.
December 2, 2012 @ 08:29 AM
rondonvolante

Went at about 2pm, got big logo beanie, camo block beanie and Otis tee. Happy.
December 5, 2012 @ 07:59 AM
twoflies

December 17, 2012 @ 05:52 AM
jackowe

I went on drop day, was second in line and copped green canvas camp and sky blue stax tee... there were only like 20 people lined up but camps were gone fast af.

Supreme, OriginalFake, WTAPS, Stussy, DQM, KITH + More http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/207841

December 17, 2012 @ 08:18 AM
joliver

I went on drop day, was second in line and copped green canvas camp and sky blue stax tee... there were only like 20 people lined up but camps were gone fast af.
When did you get there and when did it open?
December 21, 2012 @ 01:20 PM
trillafish

wow...I saw that Supply got some blogos in the other day $275 and only in grey and navy. what a joke haha. Your better off buying on eBay smh...
December 21, 2012 @ 02:49 PM
joliver

wow...I saw that Supply got some blogos in the other day $275 and only in grey and navy. what a joke haha. Your better off buying on eBay smh...
Not really... Usually $300 +
December 22, 2012 @ 08:37 AM
stormpal

what else do they have in store atm? 
December 23, 2012 @ 05:26 AM
Moogy

they're gonna have a sale during Boxing Day. I might cop the Palace pullover if they put it up for more than 30% off. 
December 27, 2012 @ 10:21 AM
twoflies

Pretty off topic but heres a flick i took today of the custom teez stock of supreme.
Sorry for the shitty pic, was being crammed in by a group of twelvies.
FW12 black bag was 300, FW messenger was 110 and Box Logo Keychain was 30?

December 27, 2012 @ 11:41 AM
Rhapsody

Is that a Yolo cap?

Most of that stock is still available on the us web store lol

Ps. Who did I see at pitt st mall on boxing day wearing a grey last supper, 2012 sb's and a supreme cap?
December 28, 2012 @ 07:38 AM
Moogy

anyone end up going on Boxing Day? or has anyone been recently? like 27th or 28th? 

I'm going tomorrow to see if they're still on sale. I might cop a Palace t-shirt for l0lz. 
December 28, 2012 @ 10:12 AM
joliver

Moogy, could you please see if there are any Supreme x Daniel Johnston collab tees left?
December 28, 2012 @ 11:33 AM
Moogy

Moogy, could you please see if there are any Supreme x Daniel Johnston collab tees left?
will do mate. 

P.S, if anyone is interested: Carhartt is still having their sale. I went to the Sydney QVB store today and there was a box of t-shirts for $25 each. Pretty much sizes in L and XL. There was like 3 t-shirts in size M but the ugliest prints. I copped myself just a clean logo t-shirt in M. Worth a shot if you're in the area. I'm checking out the Darlinghurst shop tomorrow. Will update this. 
December 29, 2012 @ 06:51 AM
Moogy

@joliver 
nothing left man, sorry. I actually couldn't find anything Supreme in the store. 

In regards to the whole store itself: 
there were two racks which had t-shirts from VISIM, jackets from White Mountaineering and others. Basically everything that would be $400+ was on there but slashed around $40-70 off the original price. 

for t-shirt coppers, Palace was on sale, all t-shirts were 40-45 each. Though, barely any sizes left. Being a Small/Medium, all that was left were Large's and X-Large's, go cop if y'all are big. Supply's t-shirts were also on sale, around $35-40 each. I didn't ask for sizes though. 
January 2, 2013 @ 03:44 PM
hundredyen

Is that a Yolo cap?

Most of that stock is still available on the us web store lol

Ps. Who did I see at pitt st mall on boxing day wearing a grey last supper, 2012 sb's and a supreme cap?
A fucking idiot, cos its summer.

instagram: @timchuan

January 4, 2013 @ 08:46 AM
joliver

@moogy when you called in were the vans syndicate old skools in stock? might pick up a pair when i come through tomorrow.
January 4, 2013 @ 09:15 AM
Moogy

@moogy when you called in were the vans syndicate old skools in stock? might pick up a pair when i come through tomorrow.
just went today man, I have no clue. I'm sorry, just check they're online website? it's 100% accurate of what they've got. 

Copped the Palace Shower Jacket in Burgundy/Black (terrible quality, taken with a shitty camera): 

NEW COMMENT ON STAFF: 
they've changed their attitudes, just don't be one of those faggots wearing 5 panels backwards and asking only about Supreme. I asked the attendant politely if I was able to try on the Palace jacket and a couple of t-shirts and the guy was extremely nice. Dude chucked in some left over box logo stickers to award my manners, LOL. 
January 4, 2013 @ 11:11 AM
Rhapsody

A fucking idiot, cos its summer.
Plus, entire outfit looked terrible for $500+
January 5, 2013 @ 12:31 PM
joliver

There is some Supreme still in stock... I called in today and saw two 8ball snapbacks and a yellow hypnotised minds tee for $50.

Happy with my pair of syndicates I picked up, the staff were chill I guess.
January 8, 2013 @ 02:17 AM
camargon

Are these guys open on a Sunday?

Please login first to reply.