SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
December 11, 2010 @ 04:28 AM
Archbishop

Hi
How are the shops open during New years time? I'm going to visit Tokyo 31.12.-4.1. Will the shops all the shops be open during that period? Do maybe have any sales around that time?

Thanks so much.

Bishop
December 13, 2010 @ 01:45 AM
mikeezy

Arriving at Narita around 4PM tomorrow. Which bar do you work at cboom?

On another note ferry corsten is performing at ageha on saturday. Saw him the last time he was there and it was dope. Thinking about hitting that up. I really want to roll too but dropping 5000 yen on some exo hurts a bit.

hitting up my local ichirokuya as soon as i get settled in and i can't wait.
December 13, 2010 @ 03:31 AM
Yom

How are the shops open during New years time? I'm going to visit Tokyo 31.12.-4.1. Will the shops all the shops be open during that period? Do maybe have any sales around that time?

Thanks so much.

Bishop

most shops will be closed on new years day. some maybe open.

everything should be open on the 2nd

lots of places will have a new year sale which is generally the biggest sale of the year

have a great time!

www.nagoyayom.com

December 13, 2010 @ 01:48 PM
Dek25ive

Might head out there again for Golden Week. When is Summer Sonic? Any of yall on civilian status over there or just military? Also if your civ what do you do?
December 14, 2010 @ 02:32 AM
Cboom

I work at the Oak Door bar in the Grand Hyatt hotel. It's mad swanky so bring the paperwork to re-mortage your house.
I'll PM you my info.
December 22, 2010 @ 09:38 AM
mikeezy

haha shit i've been back here for a week now and i've been plastered almost every night. i love waking up and seeing fujisan gracing the horizon. taking the buses and trains is so damn peaceful compared to the USA. probably going to be at HUBS in roppongi tomorrow dropping some ales and DKs. new years, i don't even know. cboom you got any MDMA connects over here? you should come have a brew tomorrow if you ain't busy.
December 22, 2010 @ 05:27 PM
Ledger

haha shit i've been back here for a week now and i've been plastered almost every night. i love waking up and seeing fujisan gracing the horizon. taking the buses and trains is so damn peaceful compared to the USA. probably going to be at HUBS in roppongi tomorrow dropping some ales and DKs. new years, i don't even know. cboom you got any MDMA connects over here? you should come have a brew tomorrow if you ain't busy.

LLLLOOOOLLLLL!!!!!

Seriously dude, last thing you wanna do it get caught with drugs in Japan - not worth it.

EDIT: If you dgaf about drug laws, hit up Trump Room, last time I was there quite a few people were on pingas so you can try score some there.
December 22, 2010 @ 05:29 PM
Capt Baho

my girlfriend is japanese lullulul
December 22, 2010 @ 08:03 PM
mikeezy

haha. i'm fucking around. i've always wanted a girlfriend with a little bit of nihonjin in her, though.
January 10, 2011 @ 07:04 PM
stahl

That's a really nice bar.
Remember most of the staff being foreign last time I been there.
Is it still the same?
May 15, 2011 @ 07:05 AM
mikeezy

staying in japan for 3 months. arriving there this wednesday. anybody down to skate and chill on some nihonshu?
July 12, 2011 @ 04:05 PM
J*star

I'm interested in going to tokyo for a few months early 2012, has anyone stayed in a guest home out there? How was it? I'm trying to figure out what's the best place to stay while in town since I don't have any family out that way.
August 2, 2011 @ 06:40 AM
Shiri

I'm flying into Osaka on the 6th of next month. Totally fucking pissing myself because I've never been overseas by myself and I know no one in Osaka. I'm spending 30 days in Japan before making my way across to LA. Gonna try to aim for Kobe, Kyoto, Tokyo and Hiroshima. Anyone in Osaka wanna show an Aussie around for a day or two?

http://blog.careyciuro.com

Please login first to reply.