The Japan Lovers Thread

Jul 27, 2010 @ 14:08
^
next to x-large?
Jul 27, 2010 @ 22:43
I was in Japan 1 year ago exactly (August last summer) and completely fell in love with the country, people, culture, everything.

Finishing up school and then bouncing the fuck out there to start a life. I'll see y'all in 3 yrs.
Jul 28, 2010 @ 03:23
It happens to most who visit. I fucking love it here, can't imagine being anywhere else right now. Every aspect is a win. Food, weather (besides the humidity), the girls(!), the shops/fashion, respectful/polite/well mannered people (sorely lacking in Western countries these days), best nightlife in the world, constant excitement (day/night), interesting history/culture, the weirdness, K-1...I could go on.
Jul 28, 2010 @ 21:08
thanks.
thanks money!
Aug 02, 2010 @ 00:09
anyone in japan hitting up summer sonic?

cboom you in tokyo right now?
Aug 02, 2010 @ 03:09
Ya, here right now. You?

I'll be hitting up summer sonic if my work schedual allows it come the date. Stevie Wonder and Nas in the same weekend is hard to pass up.
Aug 13, 2010 @ 06:05
damn...i want to go...
Aug 27, 2010 @ 14:34
Gonna be there October 10th to October 19th

S.F.S - VRT

Inactive User

Aug 28, 2010 @ 06:59
Gonna be there October 10th to October 19th

How far is it from Hawaii to Japan in hours?
Sep 02, 2010 @ 23:00
Honestly. Japan is up there when it comes to best places to live in this world. Everything about it is fucking dope.
Sep 15, 2010 @ 03:44
How far is it from Hawaii to Japan in hours?

Japan I think is a day ahead and 5 or 4 hrs behind, as for flight I think its a 7-9 hr flight

S.F.S - VRT

Sep 25, 2010 @ 23:15
i want to go japan so badly
chicks are kawaii and food is oishii
Sep 26, 2010 @ 13:01
^stay where you are, thanks.
Sep 27, 2010 @ 02:37

how come? i love japan alot
Sep 27, 2010 @ 03:31

i chuckled

www.nagoyayom.com

Sep 27, 2010 @ 10:22
Hi, i'll be going to tokyo in the winter, are there any MUST see places that are off the beaten track? thanks
Sep 27, 2010 @ 10:23
or Stores to visit?
Oct 05, 2010 @ 08:19
shoes are expensive
Oct 05, 2010 @ 16:45
lulz....it sounds like you typed that for no other reason than to glorify yourself, couldve easily left out 3/4 of that paragraph to get your point across mr popular
Oct 07, 2010 @ 05:37
Damn right motherfucker. Any time something dope happens in my life, I tell everybody about it because it makes me feel good.
Oct 25, 2010 @ 15:00
trust us weve noticed.
Nov 11, 2010 @ 20:49
I'm gonna try and make it out there in the next year after I brush up on my Japanese (Minored in college, but I'm rusty now.) What's a good amount of time to visit? A week seems too short to really get a decent amount out of the trip but I know it's expensive so don't wanna break the bank and stay for months.
Nov 19, 2010 @ 07:21
10 days is plenty if you just plan on staying inside Tokyo. For all its charms and hype, when you break it down it's just a big ass city. And unless you have local friends to show you all the hidden gems (shops, bars/clubs, restaurants etc.) you could see all the tourist shit in 2 days. There really isn't anything of real substance in this town. It's only good for 4 things: Shopping, eating, partying and fucking.
If you plan on visiting the Kansai area, Kyoto and Osaka, which I HIGHLY recommend then 2 weeks will suffice. Budget completely depends on lifestyle. Shopping, eating and partying is expensive in this town though.
Nov 29, 2010 @ 14:16
Staying in Japan for a month starting Dec 18. can't wait for all the fucking ramen, takoyaki, chu-hi, hakone, 320 yen packs of lucky strikes, fujisan. fuuuuuuccccccckkkkkkkkkk
Nov 29, 2010 @ 14:22
Staying in Japan for a month starting Dec 18. can't wait for all the fucking ramen, takoyaki, chu-hi, hakone, 320 yen packs of lucky strikes, fujisan. fuuuuuuccccccckkkkkkkkkk

i been lookin for takoyaki for a month now in the chi... no luck -_____-
Nov 30, 2010 @ 22:17
im planning a trip to Japan for next year still unsure which part though

anal del rey http://yellow-stuff.com

Dec 01, 2010 @ 02:57
SMH ya'll hype up Japan so much... Cboom pretty much sumed it up. You won't fully enjoy and appreciate japan unless you have someone to show you around. Getting all excited to eat Ramen is dumb ass hell. Like really your gonna pay that much money just to experience authentic ramen. The hype dies fast once you see how fast your money goes and how expensive it is to enjoy yourself out there. With that said if you don't experience places like Nagoya/Kyoto/Osaka you are really missing out on the nicer side of Japan. If you go to the real Tokyo not the district you'll see nothing but buisness suits... Chu Hi is pretty bomb though and i don't even like beer. I miss Coco Ichi Bana though real talk... Chicken Cutlet level 5 with double meat and 600 grams of rice yesssiiirrr...

-THiZZ
Dec 06, 2010 @ 21:55

Smokes just went up in price. 440 yen/pack. What's funny is that the Japanese made a huge stink about it but it's still have the price compared to where I'm from.

Hit me up if you're in Tokyo.
Dec 07, 2010 @ 16:01
that's more of an annoying tax raise than an effective one.. arriving on the 14th now and yeah i'll be around tokyo man. i'll hit you up.
Dec 08, 2010 @ 09:57
Smokes just went up in price. 440 yen/pack. What's funny is that the Japanese made a huge stink about it but it's still have the price compared to where I'm from.

Hit me up if you're in Tokyo.

Yo my ♥♥♥♥♥ might be heading that way this summer...me and my homgirl might be coming for like 7-10 days... Its still up in the air at the moment but you stay in the Tokyo district? Probably gonna stay in Roppongi cause its cheap...

-THiZZ
Please login first to reply.