Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
April 11, 2009 @ 05:10 AM
calintz

damn gusto

i need some of that right now
April 11, 2009 @ 09:12 AM
Freddy_Chevy

Sup wid it... how old are you when your gonna be there? it does play a big factor in it...

-THiZZ

shyt when I git there I will be 26
April 13, 2009 @ 08:50 AM
THiZZ

I wish I had a chance to go to Womb, and Velfarre when it was open sad

I want to go to a true dance club next time, hip hop clubs are boring there because nobody can dance for shit, and if you do one dance move they never seen, people bother you and ask your info and shit.

Damn Velfarre was hella sick...those big ass steps and then the elevator to the big club. It was designed really well. Really did change my impression of what a club could be like in Japan...

-THiZZ
April 13, 2009 @ 12:58 PM
rickqlo

anatano namaiwa nandeska?

anatta no namaewa nandesuka
April 13, 2009 @ 06:25 PM
Jaylib

good luck dude
April 14, 2009 @ 05:15 AM
calintz

the only way to advertise

[youtube]gdcC3ZiN4dY[/youtube]
April 14, 2009 @ 12:12 PM
THiZZ

I ain't never had no beef with you dog, I don't even know who you really are lol. But I seen your name a lot, but it's all good in the hood. Keep it real, hope to see cats in JP next time?

Damn you! You got to go there! Man, I hope we could all go someday. I'm somewhat expected to literally live and stay in Nagano sometime around this year or next, but I have to situate how I'm going to sublet my apartment here in NYC to make money for paying rent in Japan.

Yea it was really nice. When you got to the top of the stairs you would walk into like a lounge/posh type area. They had some tables and whatnot and of course the lockers. They had a small little dj set up in the area with flat screens playing random videos. And then if you walk down this hallway they had two big elevators. And as you wait in the elevator they had music play and the lights would flash like a club as it went down. And when you got to the bottom floor they had vending machines that you put your money into and purchase drink tickets. So the guys at the bar never take your money only the machines do. And the dance floor was huge. And around the dance floor they had staggered levels with tables and chairs. And of course the VIP sections that are walled off with glass walls and whatnot. And the second floor was for high profile VIP
May 3, 2009 @ 03:24 PM
Freddie Benson

cant wait to experience this stuff

anal del rey http://yellow-stuff.com

May 8, 2009 @ 02:19 AM
rayshiest

I'm planning a 1 week trip to shibuya/shinjuku/harujuku-asakusa/akihabara 100 bucks a day, no sleep, train station locker extravaganza
May 8, 2009 @ 02:38 AM
Sam_ar_ai

Man I love Japan. Always wanted to visit.

Any manga/anime lovers in here?
May 9, 2009 @ 02:09 PM
Jaylib

I'm planning a 1 week trip to shibuya/shinjuku/harujuku-asakusa/akihabara 100 bucks a day, no sleep, train station locker extravaganza

haha forreal? good luck dude
go to roppongi

Man I love Japan. Always wanted to visit.

Any manga/anime lovers in here?

the only animated stuff i've ever seen is miyazaki movies/akira...good shit tho

mikeezy if you read this how was prom? CUZ U DON'T HIT ME UP ON FACEBOOK !!!
May 10, 2009 @ 05:54 AM
mikeezy

actual prom was gay. i went to roppongi aftetrwards and met some bitches from brooklyn. i got fucking wasted man but it was actually pretty dope besides the fact i spent most of the night in that shit matrix bar. i was out last night too. everyone was taking shots of spirytus and yo your boy phillip was fucked up man. he had to be carried around most of the night by some hoes. i just chilled with the brazilian dudes in front of club99, lame as fuuuuucccckkkk. when are you returning to me baby?
May 10, 2009 @ 02:29 PM
jaychiz

has anyone been out to the APC outlet just outside of tokyo? is it worth the long ass trip?

also, anyone got the newest tokyo superguide? for may 09
May 10, 2009 @ 08:57 PM
Jaylib

i missed u sza
May 10, 2009 @ 09:00 PM
Jaylib

actual prom was gay. i went to roppongi aftetrwards and met some bitches from brooklyn. i got fucking wasted man but it was actually pretty dope besides the fact i spent most of the night in that shit matrix bar. i was out last night too. everyone was taking shots of spirytus and yo your boy phillip was fucked up man. he had to be carried around most of the night by some hoes. i just chilled with the brazilian dudes in front of club99, lame as fuuuuucccckkkk. when are you returning to me baby?

haha yeah i heard it was gay. mine is this coming weeekend i think KHS's could shit on it though. man no offense but i feel bad for you and a few others in our grade. because next year there won't be anybody. was they good lookin? holla! haaaaaa phil boy. what a guy. man matt told me how he was about to get at emme but it didn't work out. club 99? i think ray wanted to go there last year. and yes it seemed rather lame. duuuuuuuude if my boss gives me hours i'd have enough $$$ by winter break to go there but idk man.
May 31, 2009 @ 06:32 PM
Jaylib

Yeah, so I'm going back to Japan for good this time... Well I'll come back and forth, but I'll definitely live there now with my wife and kid.

I'll be staying in Nagasaki (not navy base though,) in Sasebo.

Anybody close to there? Let me know.

that's cool man. there are some cool americans in sasebo. is yo wife japanese?
June 2, 2009 @ 09:01 PM
s)ean

I'll be in Yokohama this Friday!

I'll be there for about a week. Don't know what i'll be doing there... so hit me up!

hb, holla!
June 3, 2009 @ 02:04 PM
BubbleTeaJelly

damn crazy helgen didnt know you were married and had a kid SHIT GOod job congrats
June 13, 2009 @ 12:34 PM
mikeezy

if any *****s are down in nippon. just drop your cell number or hit me up for mine and we'll chill and shit. even if some herb is 5000 yen a g down here.
June 14, 2009 @ 02:28 AM
rayshiest

woah Helg never knew it was like that, congratulations bro.

I just bought my ticket for June 27th , staying 2 stops away from Ueno
June 22, 2009 @ 03:55 PM
Ryan21Pitt

June 29, 2009 @ 10:55 AM
zacho

I wanna go to japan! One day i will
June 30, 2009 @ 02:01 AM
veeej

yo baby j aka jaylib! you made a japan lovers thread forreal? damn, it's been a while since i logged onto this hypebeast account. you seen my vids lately? i can't post vids or links yet 'cause i'm a forum noob. man, i'm sad though, i'm leaving japan sooon, hittin' up the bay area for college.
July 8, 2009 @ 04:37 AM
Dek25ive

Ill be out in Tok beginning the 20th of Aug, gonna hit the hip hop fest that weekend. Mikeezy and whoever else is gonna be out there hit me up.
July 9, 2009 @ 05:53 PM
mikeezy

b-boy park? i'll be there baby
July 12, 2009 @ 12:26 PM

Inactive

July 14, 2009 @ 10:48 AM
rayshiest

pick up some Tenga Eggs from akihabara/nakano. masturbating will never be the same.
August 5, 2009 @ 08:52 AM
mikeezy

brian. where you stay at?
August 11, 2009 @ 04:46 PM
dynobotz

going back to Tokyo in September and was thinking about stopping by Harlem and Pure... any input/suggestions? not really into the electronic stuff, trying to hear some hiphop
August 12, 2009 @ 01:42 AM
Cboom

going back to Tokyo in September and was thinking about stopping by Harlem and Pure... any input/suggestions? not really into the electronic stuff, trying to hear some hiphop

Pure is all you can drink! Pretty nasty.

When it comes to overall bang for your buck for shit besides booze, Harlem and Vuenos got local MC's and female vocalists and dance crews hanging from the rafters.

If you feel like venturing out of Shibuya hit up Space Lab Yellow in Roppongi. I caught Large Professor there. It's small and grimey but has lots of charm.

How long you gonna be in town for dynobotz? I'll be back in February for at least 6 months.

Please login first to reply.