HALLOWEEN SALE - UP TO 25% OFF - USE CODE: NOTRICKS14 (24 HOURS LEFT)
December 1, 2008 @ 04:22 PM
Jaylib

Yakuniku!!!! oh man............i about forgot about that stuff. there was this stand in an alleyway that everyone went to...a yakuniku stick was 60 yen. make a whole meal off of that.
but usually i did that, went to cocos if i was hungry, yoshinoya if i was down for whatever (yosh is my favorite though), or hit up the convienence stores/bakeries for random stuff. miss it so much!

my bud is gonna send me a jar of cocos curry powder around now....im stoked but i know its not gonna be no cocos. i need to find some nan bread!
December 1, 2008 @ 09:55 PM
kuli

hey guys
im heading to japan at the end of the week for 4 weeks
any tips on stuff i should go check out?
December 1, 2008 @ 11:17 PM
calintz

whats omotesando again? man i know ive heard of it, maybe been there....idk though

next to harajuku, like literally a road away from harajuku station
December 2, 2008 @ 12:15 AM
*MILK*

I want to go but for more wrong then right reasons. Imma have to learn some of the language b/c I want to see some drifting. None of that track shit either, straight touge. Next is the women.....speaks for itself.

One thing I hate though is all those fucking nigerians and other africans, who front like they from NY or LA. I hate that shit! I hate it cause, that's what I would look like when I go. I'll wear a shirt saying "I'm not a frontin' african" Damn it pisses me off.
December 2, 2008 @ 03:00 AM
xkhol

I want to go but for more wrong then right reasons. Imma have to learn some of the language b/c I want to see some drifting. None of that track shit either, straight touge. Next is the women.....speaks for itself.

One thing I hate though is all those fucking nigerians and other africans, who front like they from NY or LA. I hate that shit! I hate it cause, that's what I would look like when I go. I'll wear a shirt saying "I'm not a frontin' african" Damn it pisses me off.

Yeah, they're really annoying always trying to get you to go into their store and shit. I can never go to Harajuku without getting hassled by them.
December 2, 2008 @ 01:14 PM
THiZZ

Their like lions you just don't make eye contact with them. As far as touge's are concerned good luck with that. Its very hard to get people to take you up there. Also the cops usually chill at the summits waiting for you to either finish or meet up in the summit parking lots and just start handing out tickets for people doing warm ups in the parking lot. I went to a few touges and it was pretty fun one was when it was snowing...

-THiZZ
December 4, 2008 @ 03:38 PM
Jaylib

anyone play 360? i was looking through this magazine and saw a preview for this upcoming game called "Ninja Blade". At first, I was like ehhhhhh....but it seems pretty cool to me now. I guess its like ninja gaiden in tokyo, and it has the major JR train stations, landmarks, neighborhoods, etc. I dont know if its open-world though

www.ninja-blade.com/
December 17, 2008 @ 07:03 AM
Yom

I live in Nagoya smile

www.nagoyayom.com

December 18, 2008 @ 12:05 AM
YoungC

I been to Japan before. I didnt get to go to Tokyo though... I went to Osaka, Kyoto and most of the time spent there I was in Nagasaki. It was the best time of my life. Osaka was dope I guess its like a smaller version of Tokyo. I wish I knew about all the drifting that went down in Osaka when I was theresad back then I didnt really know about drifting too much. I want to go back soo bad, I loved the scenery. Best trip ever!

EDIT: Everyone there was so damn friendly too! And its so damn clean and perfect! lol.
January 27, 2009 @ 01:40 PM
Jaylib

whats up tomodachi

March 12, 2009 @ 09:52 PM
Jaylib

bump

whats up nihonheads
March 13, 2009 @ 10:00 PM
mikeezy

Hahahahaha. Holy fuck, Joseph Dunn! i didn't know your ass was on here. i'm about to go get fucked up with luc and riker at denny's kouen or some shit. i wish you were here, broseph.
March 14, 2009 @ 07:58 AM
tazbones14

japan...
hmm I wana go to Kyoto, Hiroshima, Sapporo, Tokyo, pretty much anywhere in Japan LOL
March 30, 2009 @ 08:13 PM
dacheese

I am stuck in fucking Hokkaido for the whole year. Fuck my life.
March 31, 2009 @ 07:03 AM
mikeezy

the finest milk.
March 31, 2009 @ 11:25 AM
THiZZ

Wear something warm i heard it gets hella cold up there...

-THiZZ
March 31, 2009 @ 03:19 PM
lisenced2ill

anatano namaiwa nandeska? that's all i know, but yeah i've always wanted to go there. i lived in south korea for 9 years but never got the chance to make the jump. maybe some day.
March 31, 2009 @ 08:54 PM
Jaylib

Hahahahaha. Holy fuck, Joseph Dunn! i didn't know your ass was on here. i'm about to go get fucked up with luc and riker at denny's kouen or some shit. i wish you were here, broseph.

what the fuck mikey o'brien!?!
shit dude i love you. yeah man now you know VA sucks. mannnn well yeah i got that job now so i will see u dudes winter break or some shit hopefully man. miss you too baby m <3

ps- doesnt duke stay in hokkaido now or some shit
April 1, 2009 @ 12:45 AM
mikeezy

yeah, he's somewhere up north working at a ski/snowboard resort until april 19. come back this summer, man. shit would be ill as fuck. ily 2
April 1, 2009 @ 09:05 PM
Jaylib

then this guy should find him
how did u know it was me man?!?! haha
baby gil
April 2, 2009 @ 10:11 AM
mikeezy

i had a fun filled night of drinking baby gil and smoking some hawaiin snow with indian dudes from st. mary's. then i came home, logged on to HB for the first time in months. and then.... i just fucking knew dude.
April 3, 2009 @ 02:42 AM
Freddy_Chevy

Yea I'm going to Tokyo for about 8 days in August for my b-day and tips on what to git into

Whut up Thizz it's bapehead74 from bt

-Freddy Chevy
April 7, 2009 @ 10:42 AM
THiZZ

Sup wid it... how old are you when your gonna be there? it does play a big factor in it...

-THiZZ
April 8, 2009 @ 04:36 PM
Lew

if im 18 is that good enough to travel to tokyo by myself? or do you recommend me being 21+ first?
April 8, 2009 @ 08:41 PM
Jaylib

i think 18 is good
me and mikeezy were only 16 and doin it and doin it in tokyo
April 9, 2009 @ 07:02 AM
Yom

lol

welcome to the light side Helgen :D

www.nagoyayom.com

April 9, 2009 @ 09:51 AM
Jaylib

Lol at both of you spelling yakiniku wrong.

oh cool
April 10, 2009 @ 11:06 AM
Ledger

Anyone know how hard it is to get into Womb? I'm in tokyo right now but 2 months away from being 20 razz possible to get in or no chance ?
April 10, 2009 @ 11:13 AM
THiZZ

Womb is farely easy to get into...just don't use your passport as a form of id if they ask. I don't even think Womb cards but i could be wrong. If you look old enough they usually let you in...

-THiZZ
April 10, 2009 @ 12:28 PM
Cboom

Lol at both of you spelling yakiniku wrong.

I'll probably head back over there for some more clubbing in the fall, this time I'll be with a straight up party head group that knows all the good clubs around shibuya, since that place has a lot of bars and clubs.

Last time I went, my friend was too busy to take me around, since I'm not fucking paying $30 to some shit I'm not sure if it's good or not, but glad to know I won't have to be paying for any clubs when my peeps are around.

I'm only really missing that feeling I had while being in Tokyo, a feeling of not being able to tell the difference between reality and a dream, because just looking up at the buildings and walking around there through the big streets of Shinjuku and shit, it seemed like a dream, like in the architecture magazines I saw of Japan (which originally sparked my interest to go there in the first place.)

Nah, I miss the shabu shabu, my friend worked in a Gyukaku around Hebi near Tachikawa, fucking free shabu shabu all night and soba, yes.

Yeah, Gusto and Royal Host is the shit, but you can't forget Sukiya, and Mos Burgers "Rice Burger," dear god... Yebisu... Biru... Best beer ever.

I miss my little hangout spots in kabukicho... I love and hate that street at the same time, there's something about it, it's like such a grimey small piss in the corner/old school forty duece, NYC.

Miss coming back in the morning piss drunk on the fucking JR then the monorail and somehow finding my way home then making a cup ramen and passing out, only to do the next thing the same day, since you can drink outside. (Totally had to take advantage of that.)

The way females try to scope me out on the train and them saying things to their friends and giggle with that sexy eye look.... Awwww right.

How sorry everyone is for the slightest of mistakes.

Although we've had our words and disagreements in the past I cosign every single one of these feelings. I suppose it's a universal fish out of water experience but unique for people of our age and interests experiencing Japan.

Womb is a lot of fun but MAD sweaty. Like bath house in there.

Please login first to reply.