FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
November 4, 2008 @ 08:47 AM
Ra-u

I've been looking for a good quality screen printing company for a few days now with no luck so far. Its for my t-shirt company which im looking to get up & running asap. Obviously, with it being in the early stages i wont be looking for any BIG orders just yet.
So if any HK'ers know of any, or have used any in the past then drop some knowledge, I appreciate it .
November 6, 2008 @ 06:20 AM
Ra-u

^^Cheers P ill be sure to look into it. How about China??
January 12, 2009 @ 08:49 PM
bcomplex

^^Cheers P ill be sure to look into it. How about China??

You can try places like alibaba.com
February 15, 2009 @ 10:53 AM
chrishimself

I would be interested in this too, someone already found out an address in HK or has a good contact in china? doesnt have to be the cheapest but I would care for quality and reliability.

thanks!
February 16, 2009 @ 01:30 AM
Ra-u

Ye your right P, havent had time recently but in the next few weeks im going to have a walk around Sham Shi Po, Lai Chi Kok to see whats up
February 16, 2009 @ 09:26 AM
chrishimself

thats true it wouldnt make sense to order small amounts from China but for me it was only a thought when I am in HK or China myself, I would ask them to print a few of my own designs and ship them home as samples since for right now I am not looking to sell any shirts, the thing is I believe they can offer better fabrics and also make you a shirt instead of using lets say fruit of the loom or AAA blank shirts to print your design on.
also I think that most of the screenprinters in HK are a little more "fashion savy" since they work with alot of brands in streetwear etc.
February 23, 2009 @ 02:58 PM
hatchofchi

OMG china, You can probably get 100 shirts printed for 10 bucks. smile
February 27, 2009 @ 04:02 AM
chrishimself

true, I guess it would only make sense if you order large amounts but it would be interesting if you are in China to check out what you could do for little money smile

Please login first to reply.