FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
October 11, 2008 @ 09:03 PM
wtplove

They are Nike SB's and are called "Homers"

Picture : www.nike-dunks.net/images/080036.jpg

A few years back my friend from California sent me a pair of shoes for my birthday. He's been a shoe collector forever and he's been talking about these shoes. He says it sucks because they are only sold in Australia and since I am in Australia, I thought I should buy him a pair and send 'em over.

Anybody have any ideas where I might find these? Footlocker Australia doesn't have them, and SB's are hard to find in Australia.

After a bit of research these were released in May 04'. They might be a bit hard to find and chances are they are sold in America by now. Still, if anyone has any idea where to buy these in Australia, please let me know.
October 11, 2008 @ 09:31 PM
rickqlo

what size and condition are you looking for
October 11, 2008 @ 09:44 PM
wtplove

A size 9-11.

For condition, on a scale of 1-10, an 8 or above, because I want to give him a pair as new as possible.
October 11, 2008 @ 10:54 PM
Replicant

solepedia.com/Homer
Apparently they also came out in Canada and Europe.

If they dropped in 04 there's no way in the world you'll find them at any retailers.

Found a few pairs on the bay, but the price is pretty ridiculous >.>;;

clothing.shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=m38.l1313&_nkw=nike+homer&_sacat=11450

October 12, 2008 @ 12:06 AM
kaizokuou

You'd have a better chance finding them in USA and for a better price probably even though it'd still ridiculously expensive.

Just FYI, all SB's are only released in limited runs to retailers (aside from basic colorways, i.e. black suede dunks). Finding them 4 years later in the regular retailers is impossible.
October 13, 2008 @ 12:06 AM
Pimpin Penguin

Maybe if you had a time machine?

Most SB retailers here are skate shops and a few sneaker "boutiques". However, a lot of them are relatively new accounts.

Plus, I've never seen a shoe sit in a store for 4 years.

Please login first to reply.