Levis in Hk and Japan

July 11, 2008 @ 03:48:16
My bro is headin to Hk and Japan this upcoming sunday and im gna tell him to cop some levis for me. But i have a few questions:

1.Are the jeans cheaper in Hk or Japan?
2. Is the selection the same in Hk and Japan?
3. Do the retail stores carry fenom or LVC's?

July 15, 2008 @ 02:25:02
yeah if you want those rare jeans like Fenom you gotta hit up the reseller shops...try the basement mall trendy zone a few doors down from Sino Center in mong kok/yau ma tei intersection i saw some fenoms there.
July 15, 2008 @ 17:30:50
i was at the Levis store @ Shinjuku in May and they had a whole section dedicated to fenom products (denim and clothing), and the prices were cheaper than resellers. So if you head to Japan, check it out.
July 19, 2008 @ 03:31:19
Suxs. The hongkong levi's store is pretty pricey,all you're getting is some extra distress/fades for a lot more money.

I like the levi's coper and orange/purple package lines... they're good pickups.. around 700+ HKD
July 20, 2008 @ 03:01:04
alright thanks guys. appreciate the help. >smh
July 25, 2008 @ 01:56:49
There's a huge levis store in harajuku area, even though i wear 29 i bought a pair of the new blue stitching fenoms sized 34...if it's too long, they can cut the length u want for free

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

Please login first to reply.