Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
June 2, 2008 @ 02:22 PM
KGP2007

In early June, I will be taking a trip to China. I will visit Bejing, Shanghi, and Chengdu. Can anyone give me the heads up on what to check out? Also, just general information like typical June weather will be very helpful. Lastly, are there any shops in those cities that i mentioned that i should check out, or is most of the streetwear game located in Hong Kong?
June 4, 2008 @ 04:46 PM
Voyager

hey you go to chengdu? i have been in chengdu and beijing in march. in chengdu you will find hundreds of official nike and adidas stores, they always have the same items, it is incredible how many stores they have. there are some fake-stores close to the chunxi road (main shopping road) close to chunxi there is a mall where you can buy legit evisu and there should be a stussy store which wasn't already open in march. there is also a luxury mall called seibu, including shops from dior and LV among another high expensive boutiques.

in beijing are several stores selling bape, OF, supreme etc. best one is mess. you will find a few shops in the soho 9 building named cheese, puff and some other. the soho is a complex close to the new cctv building. another store in beijing is Blinking it is not too far away from mess. if you ask the guys at mess, they can guide you to gx-shop which is a few hundred meters away it is inside a small mall with a lot of fake shops, but gx-shop is legit. i think mess also opened a new subcrew store inside the mall.

in shanghai i only know ACU the sneaker store of CLOT and a shop called Source.

and if you want to go into a nice club in beijing, go to the Angel club No. 6 Gongti Xi Lu,ChaoYang District

i bought an issue of milk magazine that included a shopping guide for beijing. i only have the adresses of the stores in beijing in chinese.

the weather will be very hot and wet. you should check out the local food, in sichuan you will find the best food in china which is very hot&spicey.
you can always take a taxi, they are very cheap.
June 6, 2008 @ 12:07 AM
KGP2007

WOW thanks for all the help/advice!!! If you have any specific addresses do you think you can PM them to me. Again thanks for all the help!!! ^^^
June 6, 2008 @ 12:50 AM

Inactive

It will be fucking balls hot. Check out the silk warehouse or whatever its called in Beijing. Its just full of fake shit but its tight.
June 6, 2008 @ 12:25 PM
KGP2007

yea i heard about that silk warehouse will have to check it out. Is it the kind of place where i can pick up nice unique gifts for my relatives?
July 24, 2008 @ 11:50 AM
autobot_tom

china trip
In early June, I will be taking a trip to China. I will visit Bejing, Shanghi, and Chengdu. Can anyone give me the heads up on what to check out? Also, just general information like typical June weather will be very helpful. Lastly, are there any shops in those cities that i mentioned that i should check out, or is most of the streetwear game located in Hong Kong?

urh,this is a guy from china.
and its very hot in summer here ,jus take some shirts in your trip.
you can save your money to hong kong ,thats the better place to go shopping.
lmk your aim sn bro maybe we could do some meet ups lol.

http://tomolk.tumblr.com/

Please login first to reply.