300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
February 8, 2007 @ 12:52 AM
TREFLIP

aa..ic ic..hehehehe...so yeah..any new infos on where else i can get my hands on REEBOK DGK...smile
February 8, 2007 @ 03:50 AM
TREFLIP

thanks dude...much appreciate it!!!
February 13, 2007 @ 10:30 AM
mickz

Here's some pics so it will be easier to find the stores if you know how they look like.

Chocoolate. This is the Causeway Bay store; 537 Lockhart Road, Causeway Bay 2572-6687 They have a few more locations. Check them out at www.chocoolate.hk

I have pics of a few other shops too but I can't seem to find their website/address.

Feel free to add if you know it.

^ Look for "President" Shopping Center which is next to left of World Trade Center (if you are facing it directly) in CWB, once you find President, you'll see the shop "Any Time" just there at the street corner...

February 14, 2007 @ 02:34 PM
nikki

thx for the pics mickz.....
yea anybody kno the address for ANYTIME???
thx
February 14, 2007 @ 11:25 PM
nikki

ahh gotcha
thx nakedpimp
March 1, 2007 @ 07:17 PM
davesee169

Okay Visim shoes are sold around different shops in HK, really need to look around a bit... but places like Anytime in Causeway stock a few pairs i tink..

As for Clot and Neighborhook, best place to go would be Juice, since they sell it all for Retail...

Other wise, there is a shopping centre in Causeway Bay named Causeway Place on the 2nd floor you will find a shop called "V3" they stock some fragment tees, Bape, Neighborhood, Head Porter etc...

Hope that helps out a little...

hello new here smile
sorry for quoting an old post, but where can i find Juice??
also, where can i get bbc/ice cream or stuff like bape tiger zip hoody in kowloon area?
any shops that you could suggest for a person (like myself) whos not very good at spoting fakes??

thanks in advance!!
March 1, 2007 @ 09:21 PM
Eugene K.

hello new here smile
also, where can i get bbc/ice cream or stuff like bape tiger zip hoody in kowloon area?
any shops that you could suggest for a person (like myself) whos not very good at spoting fakes??

thanks in advance!!

for Bape...
Trendy Zone in Mong Kok and Pioneer Center in Prince Edward
March 1, 2007 @ 10:26 PM
Naked Pimp

hello new here smile

thanks in advance!!

Juice Shop Address:

Patterson St. 2/F A, Causeway Bay

When you get to patternson street just look up at the window displays on the 2nd floor to your left hand side (if your facing the water front) and you can't miss it, they normally have a few 1000% Bearbricks in their front display facing the street...
March 2, 2007 @ 07:41 AM
mickz

hello new here smile

thanks in advance!!

First, find Patterson St. It won't be that hard to find. APC, Y-3, J-01 are all on this street too. Look up and you should see several Bearbricks in the window with their arms up facing the street. Now look back at street level. There should be a silver door on the street level on the building where you see the Bearbricks. Open the door, you should see a security guard right when you walk in. Walk up the stairs to the 2nd floor. Keep in mind the ground level doesn't count as a floor in Hong Kong so technically you have to walk up to the 3rd floor. Once you've come up here, turn right and you're at Juice.
March 2, 2007 @ 03:01 PM
UKingdom

I'm going to Hong Kong at the end of the month, looking for stuff by:

1) Stussy
2) Nike SB
3) Supreme
4) Other cool Japanese brands (except Bape)
5) Futura, Stash, etc.
6) Cool unique shops only found in Hong Kong with local brands (Know1edge, Clot, Devilock, etc)
7) And uh...maybe not a PC question, but any places sell nice A quality cheapo Supreme shirts?

cool I'm going with someone who's really into vinyl toys and Star Wars and other scifi stuff. Any good comics and toy shops?
9) Cool streetware shops for girls

I only have a day or two to spend at these places, so which are the TOP shops to go to that got cool shit but don't break the bank. Not looking at buying rare shoes, only cool clothes and maybe a pair of Tiffs if I can find one.
March 2, 2007 @ 03:52 PM
Smurf

I'm wondering, how many shops actually carry size 12 (US) shoes in HK?

If they don't I'm fucked when I move there.
March 2, 2007 @ 08:26 PM
Naked Pimp

All answers are in RED

1) Stussy
There are i think 2 official stussy stores in HK one is in

Causeway Bay Address: 2/F.,
Ko Wah Bldg.,
67-69 Percival St.,
Tel: 2895 0267

Tsim Sha Tsui, Address:
shop C & D, 121-123 Chatham Road, South, TST
Tel: 2302 0015

Open hour: 1:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.

2) Nike SB

There are a few shops for SB's in Hong Kong, but if your looking specifically for Tiffs only, then i would advise you hit up Fa Yuen Street in Mong Kok (aka Sneaker Street) but be warned that if you are NOT GOOD at legit checks then i would advise you to stay away since there are a lot of re-seller shops selling fake kicks...

If you are after SB's for retail then try hitting up Evergreen Skateboards, CPU or Catalog (address for all these shop is on first page)

3) Supreme

There are a few re-seller shops around that stock supreme such as V3 which is located in shopping mall called Causeway Place in Causeway Bay, 2nd Floor, Great George St.

There is also Anytime which is in Causeway bay as well, just locate World Trade Centre and then locate President shopping centre which is right next to it and then look acorss the street and you should see a little shop with some Bape Stas on the front display.

Also within President there are one or two other shops that stock Supreme, Bape and a few other Jap brands so you can check that out as well

Refer to above post

5) Futura, Stash, etc.

The only place i know of that stocks Furuta for retail is i.t. chain store, but becareful as there is I.T shop and i.t shop difference being ones in capitals and ones not, so locate an i.t with the small i.t and you'll be able to find a small collection of Futura products there.

6) Cool unique shops only found in Hong Kong with local brands (Know1edge, Clot, Devilock, etc)

Know1ledge can be picked up at 8Five2 shop since its their own in house brand:

8FIVE2SHOP
2/F Rm 3 United Success Commercial Centre
506-508 Jaffe Road (across the President Theatre)
Causeway Bay
Hong Kong

Clot and Deilock can be picked up at Juice

7) And uh...maybe not a PC question, but any places sell nice A quality cheapo Supreme shirts?

Dunno

cool I'm going with someone who's really into vinyl toys and Star Wars and other scifi stuff. Any good comics and toy shops?

For this you'll need to venture out to Mong Kok on Kowloon side, there is a shopping mall called CTMA and there are quite a few toy stores inside there selling all types of Vinyls etc from Futura Point Man to Bearbricks to Japanese Figures well worth checking out...

As for Comic Books, in Causeway Bay locate Sugar Street (Behind Windsor House) there is a small shopping mall with White Marble entrance with 1 set of stairs going up and another going down... head up to the 2nd Floor and in the corner is a comic book store, they also have a few small toy shops as well which may be worth checking out depending on what your after...

Not sure exactly but maybe i.t? depends really what you are looking for

I only have a day or two to spend at these places, so which are the TOP shops to go to that got cool shit but don't break the bank. Not looking at buying rare shoes, only cool clothes and maybe a pair of Tiffs if I can find one.

There are some shops that do carry a size 12, just that most of the time they may only get 1 or 2 pairs in which makes it a really rare size to find it hong kong, but not impossible...
March 2, 2007 @ 09:27 PM
Eugene K.

to continue on with what Naked Pimp said... big stores (i.e. Nike Flagship store) will get big sizes but more often then not that is first on resellers lists to grab.

As well, for the FL stuff, it's in my experience that outside of Double Park in Concord Center and it/Double Park on Fashion Walk, you'll be hard pressed to find FL stuff. Those two stores I mentioned carry the most asian orientated brands like Swagger/Fiberops/Mad Hectic/Mad Foot/Roc Star etc etc
March 2, 2007 @ 10:01 PM
Eugene K.

Superman Toys
Shop 222 CTMA Center 1N
Sai Yeung Choi St.
Kowloon

there are other toy stores in that center as well
March 3, 2007 @ 03:14 AM

Inactive

anywhere that i can still get softhard truckers or ts?
March 3, 2007 @ 12:27 PM
mickz

1) Stussy
2) Nike SB
3) Supreme
5) Futura, Stash, etc.

1) Stussy
I know there is a Stussy store in Tsim Sha Tsui. But I haven't been there myself. There's also a shop at Langham Place (The Spiral) in Mong Kok that sells Stussy tees and crew necks. I forget the name of the shop but they're the only store that carries Stussy and Edwin apparel in that mall. Another shop at the Sha Tin KCR station that also carries Stussy and Edwin.

2) Nike SB
Catalog is a big chain store that carries Nike SB. They'll only have the new stuff that comes out. Sneaker street has some slightly older SBs. Don't expect to find the street littered with any rare Dunks.

3) Supreme
On the top floor of La Foret in Causeway Bay (behind Sogo) there is a shop beside the Escalator that sells Supreme. You can't miss La Foret if you can find Sogo. Walk around Sogo and you should see a building with some escalators with some pretty good looking girls wearing angel wings, pink mini skirts and silver high heels.

Anyways, to sum some of the remaining stuff up.
Just hit up the fashion area of Causeway Bay. It's near the water. You can find brands like Y-3, A.P.C. and countless brands. Hit up Juice for Clot (look a couple posts up for my directions to get to Juice.) SillyThing has their store in Chai Wan I believe. I haven't been there myself since I'm not the biggest fan of their brand. exit in Tsim Sha Tsui carries brands like FingerCroxx. I saw some Supreme shirts for $50HKD at some shop in a back alley in Causeway Bay. I can assure you they're fake.
March 3, 2007 @ 12:30 PM
mickz

Your best bet is to go to Citygate Outlets right beside the Tung Chung MTR Station. They have a Nike, Adidas and NB outlet there that usually stocks more of the sizes 11 and up. Some shops on Sneaker Street will carry larger sizes as well but you'll have to look pretty hard.

anywhere that i can still get softhard truckers or ts?

Haven't seen any Softhard stuff myself. My cousin got all of his Softhard truckers and tees at one of their concerts... they're not cheap either. $300HKD just for a trucker...
March 3, 2007 @ 08:52 PM
Eugene K.

1) Stussy
I know there is a Stussy store in Tsim Sha Tsui. But I haven't been there myself. There's also a shop at Langham Place (The Spiral) in Mong Kok that sells Stussy tees and crew necks. I forget the name of the shop but they're the only store that carries Stussy and Edwin apparel in that mall. Another shop at the Sha Tin KCR station that also carries Stussy and Edwin.

There's a Stussy store in Causeway Bay as well... right by Times Square 2nd or 3rd floor I think
March 4, 2007 @ 09:21 AM
Smurf

Thanks for all the answers guys (re: size 12s in HK).

Clearly, I'm going to have an extremely difficult time looking for pairs my size when I'm over there.

I applied to three LL.B. programs at HKU, City U, and Chinese U. My initial dilemma was that I don't know how I am going to bring all my kicks over. I can norrow them down to half the collection, but I would definitely have to replace them with new pairs.

The problem is, I don't want to have to scour Hong Kong for shoes that fit, only to come up with shoes that aren't the hottest, or at least I want.

Russell Peters was right. I definitely can't negotiate my foot size.
March 4, 2007 @ 11:35 AM
Eugene K.

^^^ SB's non existant in sizes above 11... however Jordan's do come in 11.5's/12's . When I moved from Edmonton, I grabbed like an Easton goalie bag on wheels and that did the trick for about 20-25 pairs but some boxes were dismantled. Basically just saran wrap the shoes together.

which are you expected to arrive in HK? August/September?
March 7, 2007 @ 01:41 AM

Inactive

Haven't seen any Softhard stuff myself. My cousin got all of his Softhard truckers and tees at one of their concerts... they're not cheap either. $300HKD just for a trucker...

yah i know.. but i still want to see if i can get one just to collect = D
anyone else know?
March 7, 2007 @ 10:49 PM
-kT

quick question

where to get Fenom X Levis in HK? or Stay True Levis
March 7, 2007 @ 11:27 PM
-kT

fairbit, meaning how much?

HKD and CAD both currency please =)
March 8, 2007 @ 07:18 PM
davesee169

First, find Patterson St. It won't be that hard to find. APC, Y-3, J-01 are all on this street too. Look up and you should see several Bearbricks in the window with their arms up facing the street. Now look back at street level. There should be a silver door on the street level on the building where you see the Bearbricks. Open the door, you should see a security guard right when you walk in. Walk up the stairs to the 2nd floor. Keep in mind the ground level doesn't count as a floor in Hong Kong so technically you have to walk up to the 3rd floor. Once you've come up here, turn right and you're at Juice.

Juice Shop Address:

Patterson St. 2/F A, Causeway Bay

When you get to patternson street just look up at the window displays on the 2nd floor to your left hand side (if your facing the water front) and you can't miss it, they normally have a few 1000% Bearbricks in their front display facing the street...

for Bape...
Trendy Zone in Mong Kok and Pioneer Center in Prince Edward

thank you so much you all for the help!! sorry for replying so late. will def'n be copping some nice gear. flight tomorrow cant wait smile
March 9, 2007 @ 12:01 AM
-kT

whoa. im just gonna grab a pair of the cheaper ones. im not looking to spend 2000 bucks on jeans x)

anywhere to find Unionrails anymore? im guessing no sad

and how bout toys? Kidrobot, or be@rbrick, or just vinyl shops. thanks
March 9, 2007 @ 03:40 AM
Smurf

^^^ SB's non existant in sizes above 11... however Jordan's do come in 11.5's/12's . When I moved from Edmonton, I grabbed like an Easton goalie bag on wheels and that did the trick for about 20-25 pairs but some boxes were dismantled. Basically just saran wrap the shoes together.

which are you expected to arrive in HK? August/September?

Well, depending on if I receive any good news from HKU, Chinese U, or City U. But if I do get a chance to study there, then I will most definitely be there by September.

I gotta find at least one or two good spots, for some Air Maxes, Js, and other shit that will fit my sasquatch feet.
March 9, 2007 @ 08:51 AM
Eugene K.

Well, depending on if I receive any good news from HKU, Chinese U, or City U. But if I do get a chance to study there, then I will most definitely be there by September.

I gotta find at least one or two good spots, for some Air Maxes, Js, and other shit that will fit my sasquatch feet.

I'll see what I can do... however rest assured no more expensive Canadian retail, and no more double tax!!!
March 11, 2007 @ 06:21 PM

Inactive

yah i know.. but i still want to see if i can get one just to collect = D
anyone else know?

anyone?
March 11, 2007 @ 09:16 PM
eddyz

finding size 12 shoes are a bitch, esepecially when it comes to nike SB's, and adidas! one time they tried to trick me by bring a size 12 shoe box, nd then bring a pair of size 11's .
March 12, 2007 @ 11:17 AM
davesee169

Hope you enjoy your trip around HK and don't break your bank account too bad while doing it...

thank you for the shop lists, saw alot of pretty cool stuff, saw some nice hard to find af1 and dunks too.

i really like the teddy bear sb's, saw them for sell for around 1100 - 1200, but i found this shop in sneaker st. for only 890 plus 10% off!! most likely fake? looked very real thou...

i also went to Trendy Zone in Mong Kok and Pioneer Center in Prince Edward, no luck finding bape gears, saw lots of bapesta but not much bape hoody and tees (maybe like 1 or 2 store)... maybe i wasnt looking hard enough or i dont know where to look. any specific shop or other places where i can get the tiger hoody?

thanks in advance!

Please login first to reply.