November 10, 2006 @ 03:14 AM
sneaker_ivan

most zip up will be sold out in secs and mostly over nite camp out for raffle draw
other then that....u can either go to Bape store and ask for shit like wt stuff is it going to be released or simply go to 7-11 and flip through a magazine call MILK
November 10, 2006 @ 09:56 AM
Craze

might camp out saturday night. any suggestions? and does anyone know where and when they're releasing the PS3?
November 10, 2006 @ 11:40 PM
hamham3001

lol.. ps3?? ppl camp out for shoes/jeans at juice for 1+ days.. guess how many days ppl will start to line up for ps3?
November 12, 2006 @ 10:59 PM
TheGame

i have a friend in hong kong who says he can buy ps3 rite now for $1100
November 26, 2006 @ 08:27 PM
BeanerwithBBC

Best places to get sneaks in Hong Kong
Im going to be in Hong Kong on Christmas week and i was wondering what are the best store to pick up legit sneaks like air maxes and dunks. Price and selection are a plus. Another question is : Is Causeway and Central streets in Hong Kong or are they provinces, and if they are are they close to Hong Kong?
November 27, 2006 @ 12:11 AM
BeanerwithBBC

i alrready saw that thread, i want a personal opinion thanks fir ansewering my other q though
November 27, 2006 @ 04:11 PM
BeanerwithBBC

not really looking for any new stuff. I might go to the Bape store, but someone told me it was by appointment only
November 27, 2006 @ 08:23 PM
vince321

jordan V grapes
anyone know where i can get jordan V grapes in HK or Taiwan
thanks
ps how do u tell the difference from real ones and fake ones
November 28, 2006 @ 07:35 PM
YOYOYO

hey um... ive never been up juice before... dun ask me y +__+ lolz but anyways how r the prices there like for the af1s
November 29, 2006 @ 09:09 AM
brokeasphuk

mong kok is one of my fav places in the world
November 29, 2006 @ 07:38 PM
darkness2505

my parents are in hk. Do levis store sell raw selvedge 501 STFs? If so, how much? If not, where in hk can you get them?
November 30, 2006 @ 07:42 PM
T.B.E.L

HKIT has some older stuff I believe, but it was pretty damn hard to find and was closed when I got there =[
December 1, 2006 @ 03:29 PM
Tasc

Was down there last week,
Gotta say "I.T w / Double Park and EXIT" was the dopest spot we fund.
The sneaker shoppin' in Mong Kok is dope as well.

Gotta love HK!
December 1, 2006 @ 05:28 PM
hamham3001

mk is a great place to be..
im not sure if theres selvedge 501 STF in levis store... i think they dont... this is from my knowledge back from summer..
December 3, 2006 @ 10:29 PM
T.B.E.L

^didn't like it much anyways, too crowded + half the stuff is fake and half of whats left was pretty recent stuff, from what I could tell at least
December 3, 2006 @ 11:35 PM
aron

Speaking of Mong Kok here is some news for you all...

Those that are planning on visiting HK in the near future for Sneaker Shopping i hope you come soon... coz from what i heard yesterday from a trusted source is that the whole of Sneaker Street in Mong Kok will be getting re-claimed by the government for re-development some time early next year... most probably some time before June 2007...

WTF nooo.. I was planning to head back next year during the holidays. Dammit...
December 4, 2006 @ 01:37 AM
KOWLOONTONG

sneaker street sucks anyway. when u say redevelopment do u mean they gona tear down all the buildings to build new ones? plus sneaker street is too famous in hk for the gov. to tear down so i highly doubt it but thats just my guess
December 4, 2006 @ 06:00 AM
KOWLOONTONG

interesting. sneaker street is coo, but they dont got any of the goooood stuff.
December 6, 2006 @ 01:33 AM
2925mark

Great info guys, thanks smile

Are there any reseller stores you can mention that sell any of the usual suspects on the clothes front eg Neighborhood, Fragment, Clot, wtaps, Visvim etc?
December 6, 2006 @ 05:09 PM
nikki

i have a question....
is the new sillything store beside the cdg guerilla store???
thx
December 6, 2006 @ 05:24 PM
nikki

^ Trust me the HK govt. is taking all the shops on Sneaker Street back... and it to be honest, it doesn't matter how famous it is... I mean look at Tiger Balm gardens, a historical garden that was in Hong Kong for as long as i can rmb has now been teared down so that new appartment blocks could go up... so any thing is possible...

so tru....even the recent star ferry pier in central have to move...imagine how historical and famous that was...
sucks to hear sneaker st is gonna be gone
December 7, 2006 @ 12:14 AM
hamham3001

wow.. thx for the info nakedpimp.. my first time hearing that..
the sneaker street is pretty famous... it kinda sucks thats its getting taken down..
and also for the stuff above.. theres a store in mong kok called 'dreams'.. its located downstairs of trendyzone.. many shops there has neighborhood, levis LVC, clot and many other brands.. u should check it out..
December 7, 2006 @ 12:19 AM
hamham3001

nikki: im not sure if its exactly beside it.. but its def. somewhere close..
mc sushi: i heard they are retail at around 500hkd
December 7, 2006 @ 12:38 AM
hamham3001

king wah is a tough one... close to half are fake.. or has fake and real put together... shoes wise.. the shops which sells clothes is even worst... i saw a quite a few stores in there with fakes... watch out..
man.. i miss hong kong now..
December 7, 2006 @ 02:32 AM
nikki

thx naked pimp and hamham
December 7, 2006 @ 10:34 AM
2925mark

Okay Visim shoes are sold around different shops in HK, really need to look around a bit... but places like Anytime in Causeway stock a few pairs i tink..

As for Clot and Neighborhook, best place to go would be Juice, since they sell it all for Retail...

Other wise, there is a shopping centre in Causeway Bay named Causeway Place on the 2nd floor you will find a shop called "V3" they stock some fragment tees, Bape, Neighborhood, Head Porter etc...

Hope that helps out a little...

Thanks, man... you're a god-send! Can't wait to return... I love Hong Kong like home! Will look up all these places. And I hear Silly Thing has opened a store also.. will look up an address for that!
December 7, 2006 @ 10:36 AM
2925mark

I know a lot of peeps in HK dont have love for bape...but i got a question for my friend. he wants something from the store. does anyone know when they get new merchandise? i heard saturday or sunday...does anyone know exactly when?

Check kixfiles.com as they do, or at least always did, give weekly release news for the HK Bape store. smile
December 13, 2006 @ 08:40 AM

Inactive

Thanks, man... you're a god-send! Can't wait to return... I love Hong Kong like home! Will look up all these places. And I hear Silly Thing has opened a store also.. will look up an address for that!

That would be in Chai Wan, which is the last station (or first depending on which side you're on) of the MTR Island Line.

There's also a Comme Des Garcons guerrilla store nearby as well. Will have to check that out for sure.

Also check out Silvercord and Cantonyama on Canton Road in Kowloon, directly across from Harbour City and Louis Vuitton. Aside from smaller sneaker boutiques you will also find Double Park and APC there.
December 13, 2006 @ 09:58 AM

Inactive

^ I feel put to shame, YVR76 you seem to know more bout HK shopping than i do... hahahahaha...probably coz i rarely hit up the Kowloon area... too crowded...

Most of the info I get are either from here or just HK magazines. Always look for the little address printed at the bottom. cool

It's weird though because when I'm in HK I live on the Island, but I spend most of my time in Kowloon.

And, well, EXIT by Double Park is in Kowloon, and that's my all-time favourite so..... >sad
December 13, 2006 @ 02:03 PM
2925mark

yvr76,

Again, many thanks for the helpful information - a wealth of knowledge being shared out there smile

Trying to set up some meet-ups with people from the Yahoo HK auctions for specific items I'm after. Does anyone have any experience with these? Scams or otherwise?

Thanks!

Please login first to reply.