Official Hong Kong Shopping Guide - SEE 1st PAGE!

June 15, 2009 @ 00:40:33
its funny how you said uniqlo, i just picked up a short sleeve shirt there.

me too, Asian sizing doesn't sit very well with me though
June 15, 2009 @ 02:37:21
I have to buy XLs and get them altered from Uniqlo.
June 15, 2009 @ 05:07:13
Originally posted by Inactive User
I have to buy XLs and get them altered from Uniqlo.

haha, A tad 'marfan' to sat the least. Although come to think of it, i must have moved every button at the cuff on every shirt i've bought, far too wide
June 17, 2009 @ 00:09:14
really? i just wear large - fits fine for me.

do any of you know where i can still get these?
h t t p://8five2.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=847

and where i can find visvim denim sneakers - i dont know the name.
June 18, 2009 @ 00:42:38
really? i just wear large - fits fine for me.

do any of you know where i can still get these?
h t t p://8five2.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=847

and where i can find visvim denim sneakers - i dont know the name.

Link dont work bro
June 18, 2009 @ 05:10:39
lol i should've just said navy suicides. yeah those.
i still dont have 25 posts so i cant post links -_-
June 22, 2009 @ 00:19:53
Umm not sure.^^

I could use some christo's in this heating man, its killin me. But no matter how nice they are i just cant bring myself to splash 3000+ on some sandals. I just cant do it. And there everywhere arnt they? Even kids up here in Tuen Mun are beastin' them with some fenom's and a sup box tee too. I really don't know where some of them get their money from...... Or is that parents money?
June 22, 2009 @ 02:13:41
a lot of people here in hk rock fake shit.. so you never know. haha. and i see everyone with those visvim sandals. >_> i dont even know why people like em.
June 22, 2009 @ 03:05:30
a lot of people here in hk rock fake shit.. so you never know. haha. and i see everyone with those visvim sandals. >_> i dont even know why people like em.

Ye i know but i cant tell with them. They just look so convenient while its sticky as fu*k outside. I just walked to 7/11 to get some water 2 mins down the road..... im dripping wet, sh*ts not good!!
June 25, 2009 @ 11:54:13
Anyone know if the HF footscapes dropped at NSW??

Edit: Nah.
June 27, 2009 @ 00:22:40
HEYWHEREYOU.com NOW SERVING HK!
24/7 alternative streetwear online source

Now Serving HK

Coming Soon: Glamour Kills & Electric Zombie
June 27, 2009 @ 02:27:56
where can i buy black scale here in HK?
June 29, 2009 @ 22:53:16
Any one know where I can get a hold of Hellz Bellz and MOB in Hongkong?
June 30, 2009 @ 12:15:42
Hahaha, i'm guessing a lot of the shit people wear in Tuen Mun is probably fake, since i doubt many kids from the more ghetto areas of Tuen Mun can afford to splash that kinda cash around... unless they are actually dealers raking it in...

Ye man no doubt theres some fake gear flying around, but its like some people refuse to leave house without at least 5 jp brands on them, pretty funny.

But ye, dont be hating on tuen mun P! Theres sum nice parts up here!! Hahahaa! smokeyface
July 02, 2009 @ 23:46:05
Hi, I am new on here, but I will be going to hong kong in 2 more days. Before I leave I wonder if you guys can answer
some question
I tend to like 10deep Crooks and Castle and I wonder how much they cost in HK money for a t-shirt.
I think evergreen would be a great place to shop. And If you guys know, what areas would mostly be selling fake stuff?
And just wondering, would it be cheaper to buy it in US or from hong kong?

Azedi.
July 03, 2009 @ 02:50:34
Way cheaper to buy in the US, Karmaloop hands out tons of promocodes for instant savings etc.
July 17, 2009 @ 04:22:38
Think its been mentioned before but has anyone been to the adi / nike outlets in either Tung Chung or Kowloon? They worth a visit?
July 18, 2009 @ 02:20:36
My friend was telling me he went to one of the outlets and they had OriginalFake and random Japanese brands etc.

But don't you live pretty close to the Tung Chung outlets?
July 18, 2009 @ 05:41:57
My friend was telling me he went to one of the outlets and they had OriginalFake and random Japanese brands etc.

But don't you live pretty close to the Tung Chung outlets?

OF?? Ha!

I think theres a ferry that goes from tuen mun to tung chung which takes about 45 mins in all, i might chance when i get a day off.

You done Ap lei chau?
July 20, 2009 @ 01:49:37
^ Ap Lei Chau doesn't really have street wear outlets does it??? since the only outlets type place i been to out in that area was the one with the Joyce Warehouse, and a whole load of other non-clothing products, such as furniture and stuff like that???

Ye your right not streetwear related but theres lane crawford there right? Just checking you never know what your going to find at these outlets. I just looked here http://tinyurl.com/nomumx & by the looks of it its not really worth the trek, until i need to kit out my future apartment that is
July 21, 2009 @ 21:02:50
^^ hey where are the outlet places u guys r talking bout in tung chung. I'm going to hk in august, i wanna hit up any place that have great finds. thanx guys
July 22, 2009 @ 00:40:37
^^ hey where are the outlet places u guys r talking bout in tung chung. I'm going to hk in august, i wanna hit up any place that have great finds. thanx guys

http://www.hkoutlets.com/outlets/
July 22, 2009 @ 01:18:27
Tung Chung outlets website: http://www.citygateoutlets.com.hk/index.html
August 04, 2009 @ 22:35:03
Can anyone direct me to the mastermind store in Macau? Going 2moro, not gonna buy anything but might as well take a look while im there. Cant find nothing via google
August 05, 2009 @ 19:38:54
anyone knows a good place that sells levis fenom? thanks..
August 06, 2009 @ 08:20:46
Vans hosoi sk8 hi
you guys know where to get the vans hosoi sk8 hi in hk?? preferably in red. thanks!
August 06, 2009 @ 22:32:45
can anyone tell me the best I.T and i.t stores in hongkong in terms of biggest selection in menswear, and what does " i.t" sell compared to "I.T".
August 07, 2009 @ 04:34:19
i just came back from HK to Singapore.
visited some of the shops there but i guess i can get a more complete shops list here.
August 07, 2009 @ 04:36:05
i know there's a IT outlet at Tung Chung.
August 07, 2009 @ 09:42:45
Best IT store I'd say is the Causeway Bay Festival Walk one...

i.t sells a bunch of brands I've rarely ever heard of, not really worth your time imo.
I.T will sell bigger, more established contemporary brands

List of retailers here and in which IT store they're in.
https://ithk.com/eng/main.html
Please login first to reply.
x