Official Hong Kong Shopping Guide - SEE 1st PAGE!

March 17, 2009 @ 20:25:28
hi, i just got back from HK
i would like to ask if the shop in King wah center named Head Coach can be trusted? are they selling legit shoes?

what about trendy zones shops located at the basement?

I bought my Yi Hyperdunks from there, from browsing all the stores, Head Coach was the only one that I had NOT spotted fakes in.
March 17, 2009 @ 20:52:15
Where talking about the basement plaza in MongKok right? Thats trendy zone innit? Where is King wah?
March 18, 2009 @ 08:24:19
King Wah is parallel to Trendy Zone but 3 or 4 streets down (towards Prince Edward/away from TST).

It has a circle sign.
March 27, 2009 @ 15:52:45
So im heading for HK for my first time 1.april. Any fun stuff like concert or anything that is happening between 1.april and 10 that is worth mentioning?

And im also really looking to cop a pair of Dunk Supremes Red. Anyone know where i might find some? =)

Im travelling with my friend and two beautifull blonde norwegian girls so if anyone wanna party say hallo =)
March 29, 2009 @ 07:21:17
Womens kicks?
anywhere in hong i can find Nike, Adidas or Etnies for women kicks?? It has to be original and nothing over 500Hk. thnks goin 2 HK april10-13
March 29, 2009 @ 23:28:56
tons of places, just go to Sneaker Street in Mong Kok.

Etnies a bit harder, Evergreen/8five2.
March 29, 2009 @ 23:29:20
tons of places, just go to Sneaker Street in Mong Kok.

Etnies a bit harder, Evergreen/8five2.
March 31, 2009 @ 14:17:39
well if you are into boys........ tongueface

Anyway what is the best place for visvim and head porter? =) Appreciate it! And is there some sneaker place like Flight Club? I really want some supremes.
April 01, 2009 @ 00:18:31
I would say Trendy Zone in Mong Kok as well as Presidential Plaza/Center (President or Presidential, can't remember) in Causeway Bay, beside World Trade Center.
April 02, 2009 @ 03:58:29
womens
[quote=

womens etnies??? I never knew they made any to be quite honest??? But if you just mean regular mens entnies just in a smaller size, i would have to agree with eugene in saying evergreen would almost definitely have some, other than that probably 8five2 or even maybe (and i do emphasize maybe) hkit in tsim sha tsui, although thats un-likely???

there are etnies for women. Search it!
April 03, 2009 @ 14:46:39
Are the Air Yeezy's dropping in Hong Kong?
April 04, 2009 @ 04:22:26
Are the Air Yeezy's dropping in Hong Kong?

'HK people check in' thread mate......
April 04, 2009 @ 14:49:00
Can anybody in hongkong find out how much dior 19cm mij are? they don't have a dior homme hk online store so I couldn't find the price. Please and thank you.
April 05, 2009 @ 14:17:12
Thanks for all the help guys, just got another question, sorry! lol

I have a friend going to HK in 2 weeks, and I wanted to know the price of a CDG play cardigan.

Either at the CDG flagship or WHITE BOX, if anyone can give me a price range so I can get him the money, that'd be great. Thanks HB Hong Kong Thread!
April 07, 2009 @ 01:12:41
Thanks for all the help guys, just got another question, sorry! lol

I have a friend going to HK in 2 weeks, and I wanted to know the price of a CDG play cardigan.

Either at the CDG flagship or WHITE BOX, if anyone can give me a price range so I can get him the money, that'd be great. Thanks HB Hong Kong Thread!

i doubt they'll have the cardigans still in stock.
they have them at cotwo (causeway bay, next to Sogo) for $1980HKD
April 18, 2009 @ 21:51:39
Chicago on Sneaker Street has alot of Vis, I went last summer and everything was legit but make sure you check the shoe carefully. (quality of leather, stitching on FBTs/Hockney, tassles.. kiefers/logan might be harder to identify)
April 18, 2009 @ 22:56:29
anyone know where i can get SBs, wtaps/vans and puma suedes/clydes?

looking for these in particular...

http://www.skateparkoftampa.com/spot/shop_shoec.aspx?ProductID=10764&ColorID=23
April 19, 2009 @ 02:08:44
I got a friend going to HK in the beginning of May, so I was wondering what's the best place to find a Visvim Ballistic 20L Shaker and some CDG Play shirts/tees? Would it be in stock in FIL and the CDG flagship? And how much would they cost approximately? Thanks a lot!
April 21, 2009 @ 22:49:37
any of you know when VANS x USUGROW / HALF CAB PRO come out at samplekickz?
April 29, 2009 @ 00:57:59
hi, can any of the shopping gurus in HK tell me where should i go and any useful websites that list out all the shops and addresses?

i am looking for kicks as well, esp exclusive Vans collaborations. any shoe stores you'd recommend? thanks.
May 15, 2009 @ 09:20:52
anyone here purchased anything from concept shop online before?

i just received my visvim backpack from them today. However, the lower part of the back was ripped off...
the left shoulder part seems going to ripped off very soon...damn...how could the sent thing like tat to customer...
May 17, 2009 @ 00:27:11
anyone here purchased anything from concept shop online before?

i just received my visvim backpack from them today. However, the lower part of the back was ripped off...
the left shoulder part seems going to ripped off very soon...damn...how could the sent thing like tat to customer...

I have, and so have a few of my friends..... But were talking a few years ago before i came to HK.

To be honest your problem sounds like its a shipping issue. Take some photos and get in touch with the guy. No doubt the insurance will take care of it. Concept shop has been around for a while and from what i know their reputation as a re-seller is pretty good.
May 17, 2009 @ 04:45:42
//farm3.static.flickr.com/2364/3537768117_f4462a6a91_b.jpg
that is the pic

sure it is not shipping prob coz is in the box n shouldnt be the part tat ripped off
May 21, 2009 @ 22:52:52
any1 here knows where can i get Supreme X Vans 09 and Navy Wtaps Chukka in HK? any specific stores or areas i should check out? pls advise... Thanks. blushing
June 01, 2009 @ 03:17:30
any1 here knows where can i get Supreme X Vans 09 and Navy Wtaps Chukka in HK? any specific stores or areas i should check out? pls advise... Thanks. blushing

have a look around 'presidential mall' in CWB, address a few pages back..... The re-sellers down there like anything with 'Supreme' on it.

*On another note*
Whats on everyones feet now were into 'rainy season'? I've got a pair of Vans just as beaters but i could really use something waterproof. I actually don't mind the purple NB MTG580, just a little pricey to get wet. Maybe some 'rain boots' might be an idea ?) Any thoughts?
June 01, 2009 @ 06:06:56
Yeh MTG580s are sick... I wanted a pair pretty badly but colors sort of sick for this drip.

I usually wear boots are some shit... or else just buy some protectant spray.
June 08, 2009 @ 05:32:05
does trendy zone sell nike sbs?
i wanna where i can get some good sbs besides evergreen... (even thought their sbs are crap)

also where can i get some nice flannels/shirts for the summer?
June 08, 2009 @ 07:23:03
Yeh Trendy Zone should have some SBs but King Wah would have a better selection.

Uniqlo had some lightweight flannels for the spring.
June 09, 2009 @ 22:46:10
852 has some sb's, although not a great selection.
June 14, 2009 @ 23:56:58
its funny how you said uniqlo, i just picked up a short sleeve shirt there.
Please login first to reply.
x