Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
September 30, 2008 @ 09:41 PM
chrisernator

its ok, my dads friend just bought them for me yesterday =) they were black leather jack purcells with velcro straps..pretty nice i think. he went to look at marathon, but they only had regular jack purcells, so he got them at the converse concept shop.
October 1, 2008 @ 11:59 PM
coolxplayer

hey naked pimp do you know where in hong kong i can still find a pair of nike dunk high supreme 2008 olympic edition in white? i feel like i used to see them quite often last month but now is nowhere to be found. picture below, thank you.

www.dunk.com.cn/showshoes.asp?id=2805
October 2, 2008 @ 10:25 AM
Jetse

Looking for white air force mids in HK
October 2, 2008 @ 11:50 AM
kikstertyo.

Hi, i'm from SG and i was wondering if anyone could guide me about prices of Bape tees or hoodies in HK. Like, how much is a tee from Bape store at Queens? Thanks all, help is really appreciated :]

PS/ also a price range of supreme tees from supremestore? thanks.

With reagards,
kikstertyo.
October 2, 2008 @ 10:26 PM
chrisernator

hi anyone know where I can get this bag?

www.shopadidas.ca/catalogimageservlet?productId=262929&imageType=feature_01

It's the adidas airline bag that was out during olympics. I think my best bet is to look on fa yuen street? or is there a store or somewhere that specializes in selling messenger bags / backpacks? thx
October 2, 2008 @ 10:28 PM
chrisernator

Hi, i'm from SG and i was wondering if anyone could guide me about prices of Bape tees or hoodies in HK. Like, how much is a tee from Bape store at Queens? Thanks all, help is really appreciated :]

With reagards,
kikstertyo.

Bape tees will be quite expensive there..depends on design really, but nothing will be cheap..
October 2, 2008 @ 10:47 PM
Becks23

$580 HKD for tees on avg I think*
October 3, 2008 @ 02:25 AM
kikstertyo.

Thanks to Naked Pimp, Chrisenator & Becks23 :]
October 3, 2008 @ 08:32 AM
Ra-u

Any1 know if 852 got the latest medicom (i think) sb's in??? They are nice!!
October 3, 2008 @ 03:23 PM
kikstertyo.

Hi, just wondering if Supreme Palace sells ALL LEGIT stuffs?
October 7, 2008 @ 05:36 AM
Ra-u

Not sure actually???

Since it is a consignment shop you do have to be careful coz some of the stuff may not be legit...

I asked the guy at 852 but i dont think he quite understood english!!
As for supreme palace - has it moved recently? Probably pop into bape tommorow, really feeling some of the stuff on the news page at the minute.
October 7, 2008 @ 07:24 PM
golDIE

Anybody wanna help out a U.S. citizen on the Undercover Purcells this weekend? PM if you can.
October 7, 2008 @ 11:11 PM
Eugene K.

None of the pictures I've seen have really been all that indicative of what the shoe REALLY looks like in person.

Seriously the back end starting from the heel is normal but as you reach the toebox is flares out SUBSTANTIALLY. Think the shape of a lightbulb, that's how it looks.
October 8, 2008 @ 10:27 AM
Ra-u

None of the pictures I've seen have really been all that indicative of what the shoe REALLY looks like in person.

Seriously the back end starting from the heel is normal but as you reach the toebox is flares out SUBSTANTIALLY. Think the shape of a lightbulb, that's how it looks.

Spot on Eugene, i saw a couple yesterday in causeway bay with 'his & hers pair's (where is the smiley for being sick!confused, gold & black. They are awful in all honesty.
October 8, 2008 @ 12:50 PM
Eugene K.

Yeh not to say they don't fit a particular style, but it's none that particularly appeals to me.
October 9, 2008 @ 05:25 AM
Fresh-Prince

jeez
Bape tees will be quite expensive there..depends on design really, but nothing will be cheap..

how do u figure that out since bape hk is one of the cheapest bape stores???

With reagards,
kikstertyo.

T's are usually 580 - hoodie's depending on the style can go from about 1700 - upwards

Any1 know if 852 got the latest medicom (i think) sb's in??? They are nice!!

852 dont stock sb's anymore your best bet is samplekickz or kixfiles both located in hk
link for medicoms store.kix-files.com/nike-dunk-low-premium-sb-medicom-white-snake/

Hi, just wondering if Supreme Palace sells ALL LEGIT stuffs?

all the jap & local brands are all legit
i wouldnt advice buying lv products from there as were near china but yes very legit shop

Anybody wanna help out a U.S. citizen on the Undercover Purcells this weekend? PM if you can.

go check out stores such as 7 & half floor and hkanytime in cwb they will stock them link for hk anytime there on the blog section
www.hkanytime.com/hkanytime/blog.php

Looking for white air force mids in HK

check out this shop called the ash located in cwb they had them beging of the year
adress is Shop 144, Causeway Place Shopping Mall, just the opposite of Causeway Bay MTR E exit.
October 10, 2008 @ 07:54 AM
jazper

Hey,

Was heading to hong kong soon, was wondering is there anywhere i can cop some triumvir stuff?

Thanks for your help.
October 10, 2008 @ 09:13 AM
Zlatan

Pimp and Eugene,

Could you guys kindly provide some info as to which locations will be carrying the 20/3 Jordan pack outside of Mong Kok, as well as sale date?

I'm aware that the official release date is the 18th, but you never know with the HK stores.

Thanks homeslices.
October 12, 2008 @ 10:58 AM
coolxplayer

ok i was able to find one in mong kok, it was the last pair in nike sports so i lucked out. thanks

but another question do you know where i can find those shark backpacks that people been rocking in hong kong? i think its really creative and really want one.

cgi.ebay.com.hk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250294091591
October 12, 2008 @ 10:59 AM
coolxplayer

nike basketball in mong kok has almost all the countdown pack there check there im sure they will have it.
October 12, 2008 @ 11:28 AM
Ra-u

Try a shop called arena 202 in CB (close to juice), or better yet dont bother & save your money!
October 12, 2008 @ 01:42 PM
coolxplayer

Try a shop called arena 202 in CB (close to juice), or better yet dont bother & save your money!

was the response to my backpack question?
October 13, 2008 @ 09:48 AM
Ra-u

^It was.
Any1 help me out, im on the lookout for a bape octopus card holder, or any other decent card holder for that matter. Bape 1 came out this time last year i believe. Checked the usual reseller suspects, no joy, thanks.
October 16, 2008 @ 10:36 PM
KingDeeCee

Is there an updated version of the shopping list? My friend is going to HK this winter break and I want him to cop me CLOT and Subcrew hats and maybe some nieghborhoods and supreme.
October 21, 2008 @ 04:03 AM
852tothe415

Chinese shoes
Does anyone know where to get those local chinese soccer shoes?
some look like plimsoles other are just like thin sport shoes
October 21, 2008 @ 03:18 PM
hardtofathom

Exit Double Park had some good deals on Staple and Futura items.
October 25, 2008 @ 12:56 AM
Zlatan

Not too sure??? my guess is Wan Kee may get some, but i honestly don't know or at which locations they'd sell them..

Thanks. Got the pack already, and disappointed with the XXs as expected.

Next question, where can I find some Saddleman LVCs? Like the ones found in the WDYWTs recently on members like JHEY, CityofChi and Ronnel some ways back.

Thanks.
October 28, 2008 @ 11:46 PM
Ra-u

EXIT Double Park
Basement, No. 73 Chatham Road South, Tsim Sha Tsui <--- Could not see this when i went past the other day confused, any help?? Nice 1.
October 29, 2008 @ 02:28 AM
Eugene K.

^^^

It's on the corner, big white building and usually has some sort of relevant imagery.
October 29, 2008 @ 03:56 AM
Ra-u

^ Thanks pal

Please login first to reply.