Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
July 3, 2008 @ 11:39 AM
adrian

Fa Yuen Street is in Mongkok. Really close to the MTR station and it's not hard to find at all.

If you don't know your way around I suggest grabbing a city map somewhere. You can find them at the airport when you arrive and also at most mall's customer service desk.
July 4, 2008 @ 01:17 AM
grasp

1. Almost sure Chicago and New York are Legit... don't know about Los Angeles though...

2. I think Juice will probably run out of hotter items pretty quick as its a relatively well known store, but it may be worth checking out....

3. 8Five2 was stocking Vans a little while ago when i was up there, so i can only presume that they still have some available...

4. Not sure... sorry...

u've been a great help... thanks!
appreciate your time and effort to answer my question.
July 5, 2008 @ 01:46 PM
chrisernator

damm.....can't hit up hk this year cuz I'm going on a school trip to japan.....damm....
July 5, 2008 @ 02:02 PM
adrian

damm.....can't hit up hk this year cuz I'm going on a school trip to japan.....damm....

Do you get any time to check stuff out on your own? Cause if you do, go hit up some stores in Japan! Shopping in Japan is great cool
July 5, 2008 @ 10:31 PM
grasp

anywhere in hong kong that i can get hare's apparel?
being eyeing on some of their stuff for quite sometime!
July 9, 2008 @ 02:07 PM
adrian

Junya Watanabe eYe Store
Source: www.think-silly.com/chung/?p=227

Anyone know when this store's going to open? Looks dooope.
July 14, 2008 @ 04:26 PM
ktan09

Alright, I was hoping someone could help me (Naked Pimp) since I have asked this a couple times with no answer. LOL

Looking for clothes from Comme des Garcons, Supreme and Kidrobot in HK. Along with footwear from Ato Matsumoto if they sell and Supra's.

Thanks. I will be referencing this thread everyday when I am in Hong Kong and if the answers are altogether it'd be a lot easier. Thanks again!
July 14, 2008 @ 05:37 PM
adrian

Alright, I was hoping someone could help me (Naked Pimp) since I have asked this a couple times with no answer. LOL

Looking for clothes from Comme des Garcons, Supreme and Kidrobot in HK. Along with footwear from Ato Matsumoto if they sell and Supra's.

Thanks. I will be referencing this thread everyday when I am in Hong Kong and if the answers are altogether it'd be a lot easier. Thanks again!

|0 Since I'm up early, I'll try answering some of your questions lol

For CDG stuff I'd go to the CDG store in Central (re-opening on the 19th of July). For Supreme your best bet is to check out reseller type shops like Supreme Palace. As for Kid Robot, I'm not sure.. Maybe others could help with that smile

Comme Des Garcons
Address- 20 On Lan Street, Central

Supreme Palace
Address- 1/F, 543 Lockhart Road, Causeway Bay
July 15, 2008 @ 05:33 PM
darkness2505

How much is CDG odeur 51 in hk?

Thanks
July 21, 2008 @ 06:15 AM
ray90

is there any place selling the BMX pack blazers and dunks in HK?

i tried exit and king wah but no luck
July 22, 2008 @ 05:38 PM
ktan09

Anywhere in Hong Kong that sells G-Shock watches?
July 23, 2008 @ 08:31 AM
adrian

^I think Sneaker Pimp said alot of joints got shocks around Causeway.

I now definitely know what I have to do this trip

1)Where are the white tees at ? Cheapest place for good quality whites. (Or other colors)
2)Where could I get a pair of decent priced nike sb blazer highs. I need a good quality shoe so I'm going the blazer route. Evergreen ? Nike factory outlets ?
3)YoYos & Art supplies - Where dey ait ?
4)Perhaps where are the nudies/APCs at ?

1) Not the cheapest place but I like Uniqlo's blank white tees. They sell colored tees for 30 hkd, and also 3 packs of tees for 80 hkd. Giordano shouldn't be bad as well.

If you want really cheap blank tees then maybe check out "Ladies Street" in Mongkok. If you find blanks there you can bargain the price down to make them even cheaper.

2) For Nike SB blazers you should check Fa Yuen street or 8five2 (8five2.com). If you don't have any luck with that, then you can just go the Nike store (they have SB products).

3) Not sure where to get that stuff, sorry.

4) APC's can be found at the APC store. Just google APC Hong Kong and you should find some addresses. Not sure where to get Nudies though.
July 23, 2008 @ 11:21 AM
Takeshi

nudies at harvey nichols..
July 24, 2008 @ 09:23 AM
menace2

If you're in HK why spend all your time in Causeway? Go to Central, that's where the goodies are!
July 24, 2008 @ 05:56 PM
aron

4) APC's can be found at the APC store. Just google APC Hong Kong and you should find some addresses. Not sure where to get Nudies though.

You should be able to find Nudies at any Seibu. Just go to 金鐘, Seibu there at 太古廣場.. or at least nudies USED to be there.
July 24, 2008 @ 08:16 PM
chrisernator

Do you get any time to check stuff out on your own? Cause if you do, go hit up some stores in Japan! Shopping in Japan is great cool

i really hope so...we're in japan for 2 whole weeks. we havn't received the schedule and stuff yet. But i still like HK more..this will be the first year i dont go back to hksad
July 24, 2008 @ 11:41 PM
adrian

Where do they sell northface backpacks? I'm looking for a good pack for around 60 bucks in HK.

You can find Northface packs at most sports stores. If you're going to be in Causeway, then quickly check out Sogo and find the sports section. If I remember correctly then you'll find some Northface packs.

I'd also recommend looking at HK brand bags. Some of them are pretty well made, and around your price point.

i really hope so...we're in japan for 2 whole weeks. we havn't received the schedule and stuff yet. But i still like HK more..this will be the first year i dont go back to hksad

Damn that sucks. Hopefully you'll be able to go shopping in Japan? smile
July 25, 2008 @ 07:22 AM
adrian

No problem smile
July 28, 2008 @ 06:03 PM
lirvaevoli

evergreen has moved to 26 leighton rd. first commercial building 9th floor. in causeway bay. its about 2 blocks away from there old location. but i still don't recommend going there because there service sucks.
July 31, 2008 @ 09:36 PM
oinkoinkpig

In hk right now...andd.. are subcrew hats really hyped?
If they release a few hats, they gonna be gone in a day or two?
thx ^_^
August 3, 2008 @ 12:32 PM
liquidlexus

anyone know any good shops to cop some g-shock watches and supreme out in HK?

just want to know because im going on vacation there at the end of the week. I have heard of supreme palace, but is it mostly this seasons gear or like stuff from past seasons (which is what im looking for). How are the prices there?

Any help will be appreciated
August 3, 2008 @ 01:29 PM
ktan09

Where can I get Samurai and APC jeans?
August 3, 2008 @ 10:15 PM
Takeshi

samurai at take 5...

apc at apc silvercord...
August 4, 2008 @ 01:56 AM
adrian

just want to know because im going on vacation there at the end of the week. I have heard of supreme palace, but is it mostly this seasons gear or like stuff from past seasons (which is what im looking for). How are the prices there?

Prices and stock at Supreme Palace varies as it is a consignment store. Last time I checked they had more stuff from past seasons than the current season. Since it's consignment, not all the clothes are new though.

Check out the website if you haven't already:
www.supremepalace.com
August 4, 2008 @ 03:01 AM
oinkoinkpig

Can anyone tell me what buildings are near stussy causeway bay
I have the address and all but i'm still not that familiar with HK..
and btw.. why do they write down your hk resident card number thing when u go up to juice 0.o?
August 4, 2008 @ 03:16 AM
adrian

Can anyone tell me what buildings are near stussy causeway bay
I have the address and all but i'm still not that familiar with HK..
and btw.. why do they write down your hk resident card number thing when u go up to juice 0.o?

You'll find Uniqlo on Percival street as well (Lee Theater Plaza, 99 Percival Street). Around that area you'll also find Time's Square. If you walk a bit you'll get to Sogo and there's a lot of shops around there you'll probably want to check out.

Here's a map I made a while ago:
maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=101706955105107253393.00044b96f957482ad7dda&ll=22.28249,114.184567&spn=0.002561,0.004828&t=h&z=18

There's some shops on there but I'm too lazy to add more. If you explore on your own you'll find some other shops I didn't list as well.

By the way, they probably do that at Juice so they can track you down if you decide to steal from them.

Edit- Maybe some of these shops should be added to the first page (Naked Pimp)? smile

Central-

d-mop
11-15 On Lan Street
Central, Hong Kong
Telephone 2840 0822

Comme Des Garcons
20 On Lan Street
Central, Hong Kong
Telephone- 2869 5906

Causeway Bay-

Supreme Palace
543 Lockhart Road
Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
Telephone- 2994 0488

A.P.C.
66 Paterson Street [shop A]
Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
Telephone- 2895 6623

i.t. sale shop
2 Kingston Street
Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
Telephone- 2881 6102

Tsim Sha Tsui-

A.P.C.
Silvercord Center [2nd floor], 30 Canton Road
Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong

i.t. sale shop
Silvercord Center [3rd floor], 30 Canton Road
Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Telephone- 2377 9466

d-mop
Silvercord Center, 30 Canton Road
Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
August 5, 2008 @ 12:06 AM
oinkoinkpig

Now that u mentioned comme des garcon..i went yesterday and dam... it's like they try to stay hidden
If they didn't have their door opened yesterday i wouldn't have known it was their store >.<
August 5, 2008 @ 12:48 PM
superveelain

is Supreme palace the best supreme reseller in HK?
do they only have what's on the website or more in store?
looking for some tiger box cap..
thanx you
August 6, 2008 @ 05:25 AM
MikhaelQ

Im going to HK in a week. I will spend most of my time in Causeway Bay since my hotel is in this area.

Is there any other good reseller store in addition to supreme palace ?
Im mostly looking for Bape, NBHD, and Supreme stuff.

Thanks
August 6, 2008 @ 07:38 PM
Takeshi

Anytime can be found in CWB area... They carry bape and NHBD, not sure about supreme...

you can go to bape store and hoods at central also... not too far from cwb...

Please login first to reply.