December 27, 2007 @ 10:33 PM
Eugene K.

HK People help me out...

Im gonna be landing at HK international airport Feb 21st and Im staying in HK for 4/5 days.

-Whats the best way to get around?
-Reasonable and affordable places to stay?
-Good stores to check out?
-looking for some Levis x fenom jeans, levis x fragment jeans, japanese evisu jeans, samauri jeans
-sneaker shops
-cell phone shops (looking to buy english GSM phones)
-is the bape store anywhere near HK international?
-looking for a watch store too - one that sells legit omega

Thanks in Advance!

-MTR, bus and taxi are all "affordable" for non-locals
-Take5 has Samurai, Evisu flagship stores are around as well.
-Bape Store is nowhere near the airport, there really isn't much near the airport aside from outlets in Tung Chung and Disneyland.
December 28, 2007 @ 06:49 AM
pyceasyas123

^^^^thanks alot for the suggestions guys.
I should also probably say that im looking for sie 30 jeans...i would think most stores in HK stock that though
Also, is there anywhere that sells visvim?
December 28, 2007 @ 06:23 PM
dlingrv

fil and 8five2 sell visvim
December 30, 2007 @ 10:14 AM
chrisernator

hey ive been in hk for about 2 weeks now, and im leaving on the 9th of january. I was looking for shoes on sneaker street, and i found some reebok ice creams for 500 HKD. fake i assume?? also, where can i get some nice tees. like zoo york, stussy etc. id like authentic, but i dont want to pay a whole lot. im stayin in TST right now, and ive enjoyed the many shops right under where i live, but any outlet malls near there? im also lookin for nike hoodies and such, sneaker street? thx
December 30, 2007 @ 03:22 PM
pyceasyas123

^^^im going to hk in feb. what street is this sneaker street?
December 30, 2007 @ 05:53 PM
dlingrv

its like a couple of streets in mongkok
January 16, 2008 @ 03:33 AM
wkim8732

BBC
Hey guys, i am stopping by HK over the CNY break...and just wondering whether i could find more BBC stuff other than the retail store?

thanks in advance.
January 18, 2008 @ 09:15 AM
jgalela

Hey guys,

How about where to buy laptops?
January 18, 2008 @ 06:30 PM
chrisernator

Hey guys, i am stopping by HK over the CNY break...and just wondering whether i could find more BBC stuff other than the retail store?

thanks in advance.

In TST, there is a shop called Da Hood. the store is mainly BBC with clothing and shoes. I dont reside in HK, so im not sure if this is the name of the street, but im pretty sure its along nathan street. some1 correct me if im wrong. but yes there is definitley a place called Da Hood in hong kong with bbc

i miss hong kongsad
January 20, 2008 @ 08:44 AM

Inactive

im not sure but i dont think theres a Da Hood in nathan road.. but i def know thats there is a big one on Chatham Road near Stussy and another one on granville road... the one on granville road sells mostly adidas stuff.
January 20, 2008 @ 11:40 PM
easy-e

Da Hood has BBC? Wow. The last time I was there, in August, the closest thing they had was Ice Cream sneakers. Then again, I went to the one on Chatnam Road. From what I remember, there was a lot of Nike and Adidas stuff. A LOT. Good selection though.
January 21, 2008 @ 03:55 AM

Inactive

i think evergreen also have some bbc stuff yeah?? ask naked pimp. lol
January 22, 2008 @ 01:18 AM

Inactive

yo Naked pimp~ did u go to the new evergreen shop?
January 23, 2008 @ 09:30 AM

Inactive

hows it? nicee?
January 24, 2008 @ 04:21 PM
calintz

you guys been to Attitude on Nathan Road?
I was led there by the kiks.tyo website as the only place in HK on their website

does that mean they're the only place stocking kiks.tyo shirts?
cos I swear I've seen other shops stocking Aki Hoshino shirts...

the noteriety of HK, makes me abit worried to spend HK$500+ on a fake...
January 25, 2008 @ 05:37 AM

Inactive

there are tonnes of other resellers though.. espesh around mong kok.. the mall right next to sino plaza?
January 28, 2008 @ 03:42 PM

Inactive

Where in HK can I find some JORDANS? The RETRO LINE as well as GOOD STUFF! Like the XXIIIs?
Any legitimate shops?

Can you guys paste the whole address and phone numbers?

BTW,
What's bapes' full address?

Thanks.
February 1, 2008 @ 01:30 PM
chrisernator

cell phone
hey guys, im looking to buy a new cell in hk. is there a website where i can get all the newest hk models of cells and their prices? i dont wish to purchase online, i just want to see what models they have and the prices, so i can get my cousin to buy it for me. i know you can pretty much get a cell anywhere in hk, i was just there a month ago. i wasnt really considering a new cell back then, but after seeing my friends new cell, im jealous. so if anyone knows a site like that, give me a shout. thanks in advance
February 3, 2008 @ 12:05 AM

Inactive

http://ringhk.com/

this is a good site.. with a bit of reviews. i cant read chinese.. but i just browse through the stats and the pics lol
February 3, 2008 @ 04:05 PM
calintz

make sure that when you decide on a cell, make sure your cousin bargains with the shop assitant for deals
i know places like Fortress and Broadway like to throw free things in to get you to buy from them...

My last phone was from Fortress, and I basically got them to give me a 2gb mini SD, another battery, case, external charger, another skin for the cell and a tshirt :p and at $200HKD cheaper than Broadway prices!
February 4, 2008 @ 12:27 AM

Inactive

yeah.. and its better if you know someone in those lil shops in MK.. cos they mightve changed parts inside ur phone.. and put some cheaper shit in it.. read it on the news. well anyways i never liked shops opened by li ka shing... cos i dont like him. so i never buy stuff @ fortress/ park n shop / watsons / one2free etc. LOL
February 4, 2008 @ 02:46 PM

Inactive

HAHHAHAHA SAMSONG
February 6, 2008 @ 12:50 AM

Inactive

hey just wondering if there is a site that shows a catalog of levi's jeans sold in hk? Need to tell my bro to pick me up a pair or 2.
February 7, 2008 @ 09:18 PM

Inactive

what are some places around that sells Original Fake, Futura Labs, Futura Heavy Industries, Maharishi, Kidrobot clothes, Rogue-Status, Recon.

Obviously preferably a place thats cheaper, but at least a few addresses will be greatly appreciated
February 7, 2008 @ 11:54 PM
dlingrv

are you looking for kidrobot clothes or toys?
February 8, 2008 @ 12:06 AM

Inactive

are you looking for kidrobot clothes or toys?

ya clothes, mainly t-shirts and sweaters
February 10, 2008 @ 03:31 PM
calintz

yeah, were are the Original Fakes in HK?
February 10, 2008 @ 06:01 PM
pyceasyas123

do alot of these stores take credit cards (amex, visa, mastercard) or will i need to pay with cash? if im in HK for 5 days...how much cash would you say that i need for general purposes (food etc)?

Pretty sure you can get Flying Coffin at Evergreen as well... but not 100% sure... as for the Jordans and Dunks, which models are you looking for???

HK International airport is a bitch in a way coz its seriously in the middle of no-where, so your best bet is to grab a return journey train ticket, one that lasts for a week and try to find a hotel some where on Hong Kong Island (Preferably Central or Causeway Bay) or Kowloon (Preferably Tsim Sha Tsui). Once you've found a hotel in either of of those areas you should find shopping to be quite easy as long as your near an MTR (which is the HK underground)

Now to answer (most of) your questions-

Best way to get around HK: is probably by MTR as its extremely easy to use and you can get to almost any where you would need to go...

Looking for Levis X Fenom Jeans: one of the places that i know which always seems to have a decent collection of limited edition levis jeans is Zabool in Tsim Sha Tsui. You can check out their website to see what new stuff they have and maybe give them a call to save some time incase they don't have what you want...

otherwise you may have to hit up other re-seller stores such as Supreme Palace or President Shopping Center (downstairs) in Causeway Bay as there are a few re-seller stores around there that may have what you want???

sneaker shops most the shops are listed on the first page of this thread so you can check that out, but basically if your looking for rare kicks "Fa Yuen Street" in Mong Kok is the place to hit up as its full of re-seller stores as well as Retail stores, just becareful though as some of the re-seller stores do sell fakes...

cell phone shops These things are every where, so its just about shopping around, but if your in Mong Kok you may find some good deals but just be careful again that they aren't fake, as there are copy phones in HK brought in from China, so make sure to always check the brand names carefully as well as the battery to make sure you ain't getting jacked...

Bape Store Address for this is on the front page along with the BBC Stores address, but to answer your question, no its not near the air port at all.. its in central district...

Watch Stores Are another thing that are in abundance here in HK, you can pretty much walk around Causeway Bay and run into one on quite a few streets so just do a bit of shopping around as most shops should carry omega watches...
February 10, 2008 @ 07:46 PM
ktan09

Aside from Fa Yuen St. All the stores on the front page provide real kicks.

What you guys can do if you got time to see if shoes are real on Sneaker Street is take a good look at the shoe, then go home and look on the internet for a legit check and how to make sure it is legit, then the next day go back and see if they match. It's better than buying blindly or kicking yourself for not buying a pair of Tiff's or something.
February 10, 2008 @ 08:23 PM
calintz

i don't think I've seen a pair of Tiffs on Fa Yuen... fake or reals...

Please login first to reply.